The Bank Inspector

Story Info
A beautiful executive consumed by black heat in Jamiaica.
2k words
4.28
106.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paco833
Paco833
7 Followers

Brenda was spread out wide on the bed in her fifth floor hotel nearby the St. Thomas branch of Barclays Bank International. Three glasses and two bottles of Jamaican Rum sat on a table nearby. Her skirt was pulled up to her waist showing her trimmed mound while her light blue blouse, pink bra and panties were on the floor. The attractive white woman was bouncing hard on the bed, almost feeling the springs on her ass as Derrick, a newly hired young teller, pumped his dick eagerly between her long legs. His thick black cock moving rapidly in and out of her warm grasping cunt. His black face smiled down at her as he held her long legs up in the air and fucked her hard.

“Come on baby” he said. “Let me fuck that white cunt.” He had been steadily pounding her with his rigid 8 inches her for more than fifteen minutes. He was shiny, almost ebony with sweat.

“Oh yeah. Oh fuck, that feels good.” Brenda moaned as she felt the thin young man brace himself as he deep fucked her. She could feel his swaying balls slapping her ass.“ Oh fuck me. Harder. Harder. Oh your fucking black cock’s so hard. Oh fuck Derrick, give me your fucking dick.”

Derrick’s boss, Trey - the head teller - stood naked stroking his enormous cock in his hand. They had been drinking and playing for over an hour. In that time Brenda, the tall good looking Bank Auditor from Barclays' New York office, had allowed the men to strip her.They had taken turns eating her and finger fucking her, and they sucked hard on her enormous brown nipples. And with her distinctive infectious laughter, she had stroked both the black men’s large cocks to the verge of orgasm coating both their cocks in shiny pre-cum.

Now, Trey told Brenda that he wanted to fuck her big tits while Derrick fucked her cunt. She had recently had implants and was happy to receive as much attention as she could muster. Even though she was still technically a newlywed, she had let a few close friends play with her new 36D tits.

Derrick was fucking her deep and hard. He had already cum once. He was afraid, he said , of cumming too quickly when he fucked her. He asked to jerk off as she got herself off watching them watching her - as she stood with her long legs opened, fingering her slick pink slit in long deep strokes. Now as he fucked her, She closed her eyes, and moaned deeply asshe pushed her cock wet pussy harder, onto his thick dark pole.

“Mmm Derrick, good, yes that’s it fuck me, fuck it hard.” Now that he had creamed once, Derrick was set in for a good long pussy hump. He was determined to fuck as long as he wanted and to make the New York executive grateful for a good hardblack cock ride.

Looking up, Brenda smiled broadly as Trey kneeled nearby on the bed and bounced his huge black cock on her chest; teasing in turn, each of her rock hard nipples. She moaned deeply as Derrick humped her. She held her tits in her hands and flicked each of her excited big brown nipples with her fingernails.

“You want to slide that big black dick between these babies?" she asked Trey with mocking innocence. The black man nodded an enthusiastic yes. He straddled her ribs, then laid his 10” cock between Brenda's thrusting tits. She pushed her globes together to form a deep crevice of flesh around his stiff dark meat, marveling at the size and strength of the thing she held between her breasts.

“Go ahead, fuck my tits Trey,” she said breathlessly as she felt Trey’s black balls dragging on her stomach. “Oh God, what a big hard dicks you two have.”she whimpered, feeling Derrick pumping like a greased piston into her sopping pussy.

“You like that big black cock, hey Brenda?” Trey laughed. “Oh yeah “ she said smiling.” I love big fat cocks.”

“Black cocks?”

“Ohhh yes” she squealed “Big black cocks.”

“Well that’s what you get when you inspect our bank branch Missy Meyerson. Big numbers, big black numbers. Numbers like 10 and more. And guess what baby?” he sneered, as he thumped her with his rock hard erection.

“What?” she asked as she watched his thick rod slide inch by inch between her breasts.

“Me and Derrick got the baby dicks here at Barclays’ Bank in the Virgin Islands. Before you go baby, you’ll see some big cocks. You’ll have a fucking party. Count on that bitch.”

She laughed her big wide smile and her brown eyes flashed as she worked her breasts together. She watched him intently as he slammed his big black dick in and out of her honey colored and tan-lined tits. She was not used to getting this kind of cock, but she had easily made an accommodation and now, she loved feeling Derrick’s hard meat working her, moving in and out of her opened pussy without a shred of mercy or concern for her comfort.

When Trey pushed his dick up between Brenda’s tits, it poked through her deep cleavage and out far enough so that she could take the big head of his cock and a few thick shaft inches into her mouth for a deep, wet, lip stretching suck. Trey fucked her tits slow and easy, then fast and hard, feeding his cock onto her tongue with each stroke. She opened her mouth wide every time he stroked and his wet cock made the space between her tits wetter and more slippery. Trey took his dripping cock in his hand and rubbed it all over Brenda’s pretty face. She slobbered all over it making it wetter and even more darkly shiny.

“Maybe we take a picture to show your new husband back in New York huh?” he laughed. “Maybe he like to see a picture of his pretty bride sucking big black dicks in St. Thomas, you think?” Brenda sighed deeply, smiled, and stretched her tongue out to lick the underside of his thick veined black hose as she stroked it up and down.

Derrick’s cock drove deeper into her pussy. He alternated; poked and thrust and swirled inside her, touching places deep in her belly. Trey slapped her smiling face back and forth with his huge cock, then stuffed it deep into her open hungry mouth. He fucked her mouth eagerly as she sucked in as much of his 10” that she could handle. She reached around his slippery dick with both hands to jerk it off , as her lips sucked his head and slathered his vein riddled shaft.

The juices were flowing out from between her legs. Derrick was fucking her as hard as she’d been fucked in a very long while. When Trey mentioned Brenda’s recent marriage, she couldn’t help herself and she sucked the black mans dripping dick even harder. Her wide nostrils flared and her brown eyes danced as he jerked his dick between her sucking lips. She licked him sloppily, drooling, as he jerked the head in front of her open mouth.

”Three months a bride “ Trey teased, as she sucked and dribbled all over his cock. “ Just three months a bride and here you are. Away from home sucking black dick. Trey and Derrick will take good care of the bride - the newlywed - you call your husband tonight tell him he don’t have to worry bout nuthin.” He laughed and plunged his dick far down her throat.

She felt her pussy suddenly spasm around Derrick’s cock. She felt his cum shoot deep into her belly across the walls of her pussy seemingly spreading thick and warm into the farthest reaches of her cunt.. She let loose a sudden torrent of hot girl cream. She squirted hot wet juice that poured from her impossibly stretched pussy in buckets as Derrick fucked her savagely. He rode her hard as she came like a fountain of lust. He rode her like a wild animal, making her cum again and again on his spewing dick


Trey’s jerked his big cock shaft and humped her tits as he let out a grunt. He pulled his cock suddenly from her mouth and his black knob exploded just inches from her face. He was jerking off 10” of black cock into her face, while his friend fucked his heavy load into the white woman’s squirting pussy. Her eyes rolling, she watched then felt his hot, creamy cum splashing on her moist smooth flesh. It landed as a wet gob in her long brown hair and then shot in a web across her forehead.

“Come on baby” Try said as he jerked off above her heaving tits. “You want it, you want it!”

She opened her mouth and reached out to pull on his long dick and big balls. Another grunt and another shot splashed onto her eyes, her nose, her cheek and chin and then another huge grunting spurt that this time, ran down in ropy strings onto her big nippled tits. She was soaked in the black man’s cum. Feeling even more cum as Derrick hot flash filled her belly, Brenda moved her head as Trey held his squirting dick to her mouth. She managed to get his cock between her lips while he was still pumping thick loads of white pearl cum on her tongue. She wrapped her mouth around it just as he shot another huge load. Brenda had all she could do to try to swallow it. It was impossible. The huge black man’s cum ran from her mouth like a river. Trey tried finally to pull his cock from Brenda’s mouth. But she roughly milked the full length of his shaft. She milked it up and down and sucked him greedily swallowing the last of his oozing cum as it dribbled from his cock.

“Shit, you are some cocksucking white lady,” he said as she released his dick with a wet popping sound. “You’ll get all you want while you’re here baby, don’t you worry.” Trey smiled. That’s OK right?” Brenda smiled as she licked her lips clean of cum. “You want more black dick while you’re here, huh baby?”

“Fuck yeah” she whispered.

“Oh fuck” Derrick said out loud as he unceremoniously pulled his dick from her used pussy. “What a cunt you got, Brenda. You gotta fuck this woman’s cunt Trey,” he said to his boss.

“Oh don’t worry, brother, we all gonna fuck this one. We gonna be fucking this bride all week long my brother.”

“You’re a new bride huh baby? Right?….Say…I do…just like a bride.” Trey said, “Come on. Say, I…DO”

“I do” Brenda said.

“You do what baby?” Trey teased as he hung dripping his cock in her face. “Tell me.”

“I do, I do” she said

Do What?”

Brenda laughed out loud and said finally, “I DO want to suck and fuck more big black dick,”

Derrick lay between her legs still feeling his cum mixing with hers in her sopping pussy as he lazily fingered the wide open slit between her swollen lips. Trey and Derrick moved back off the Bank’s Special Auditor as she lay on the bed. They smiled, as they looked her over from head to toe. Her hair, lips, and breasts wet with cum. She lay back, almost relaxed, and looking so fresh fucked. Her neatly pressed skirt, wet with cum was still bunched high up around her waist. She looked at the two men who lay at the sides of the bed. Their big black cocks showed signs of life. She smiled and pulled at her still big nipples. She easily slipped two fingers deep inside her wet pussy. It was still early evening. The sun would not set for more than an hour. She leaned toward the men, petted, then kissed each of their cocks. She smiled as both jerked to life.

“You know what?” she said looking up,“ I think I’ll need more time than I thought to get this branch of the bank up and running.”

Paco833
Paco833
7 Followers