The Bank Job 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karaline
karaline
955 Followers

He didn't slow down but while still pinning her wrists together over her head with one of his hands he slid the other one down between their bodies. Gripping her by the hip he simply pressed his thumb firmly into her clitoris yet again pushing her over the edge into another bewilderingly intense orgasm. She somehow managed to maintain eye contact with him the whole time. Holding his gaze until she felt him tense above her and thrust into her one final time and with a roar he too found his release.

They lay in each others arms, her head on his chest as he trailed his fingers across her back in gentle sweeping circles. She fleetingly wondered what on earth had just happened.

Then he spoke, pulling her away from her thoughts, "How are feeling angel?"

She peeked up at him not sure how to answer, he was grinning, his eyes were bright, his hair was in disarray "Um, kind of amazing," she mumbled while considering just how much 'just fucked hair' suited him

She felt rather than heard him chuckle into the top of her head. "That'll be the endorphins" He stroked a finger along her jaw and lifted her chin up to him to he could place a gentle kiss on her mouth.

"How do you feel?" she asked

"Fucking Fantastic" he remarked with gusto "but I'm hungry, are you hungry?"

"Yes" she replied "I think I am"

"Good. Do you like pizza?

She nodded dreamily.

They ate pizza, and drank wine, and made love again, slowly and lazily, and they talked. He wanted to know all about her, but she noticed he was very good at deflecting any questions she had about him.

"Where do you live"

"With my parents in Oakwood, in Barnet. It's very suburban, very normal" she shrugged.

"Do you get on with them?"

"Yeah, especially my mum she's a home economics teacher, but she loves gardening too. I think its from her I get my passion for plants. My dads a solicitor, he works for a local firm. I get on with him but I don't see him much. He works a lot. I'm an only child. I think they wanted to have more children but it didn't work out"

"Were you lonely growing up?"

"No, my Aunty Jane lives just round the corner, she's my mum's sister, she has four kids, we've always spent a lot of time together."

He smiled fondly at her

"How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen, how old are you?"

He leant forward and kissed her hungrily, catching her bottom lip in his mouth, neither of them were wearing any clothes, so the situation got very heated pretty quickly.

"Have you got a boyfriend?" he asked his voice sounded husky and rough, he was trailing kisses along her collarbone

"No! why would you think that?"

He grinned up at her "I just wondered"

"Have you got a girlfriend?"

The possibility hadn't occurred to her. She realised she hated the idea. He shook his head. she breathed a sigh of relief, she was never sure which questions he was going to answer until she'd asked. She was glad that was one of them.

"Have you had a boyfriend?"

"Yes," she replied incredulously. "Of course I have."

"You just seem quite... inexperienced."

"I suppose I am, we only had sex a few times."

He was trailing his lips down her sternum, in between her breasts. She was finding it harder and harder to concentrate on his questions

"Why did you split up?"

"I don't know really, I just wasn't that into him."

"Did you lose your virginity to him?"

"No." She could feel her cheeks starting to colour, she sat up and reached over to grab her wine glass, so she could turn away from him.

She was hoping he hadn't noticed she was upset, but of course he'd noticed. She felt his fingers trail down her spine and settle on her lower back. She took a fortifying gulp of wine but as soon as she'd put her glass down he caught her in his arms and pulled her towards him.

He held her, his chest was pressed against his. His face buried in her hair. It was a comforting, familiar feeling.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to talk about it angel."

But the words just seemed to tumble out of her mouth. "Its not a big deal, I was at a party. I didn't know him very well, I was very drunk." She paused

"I probably wouldn't have done it if I hadn't of been. He was a lot older than me"

She felt Jason still, she pulled away and looked up at him. He was staring at her. His eyes were hard and cold. She'd never seen him look like that before. Even earlier, when he was talking about Derek he hadn't looked like that. What must he think of her? She cringed. She wasn't sure why she'd even told him about it. She'd never talked about it to anyone else. It must be the wine she decided and the extraordinary circumstances. He closed his eyes. She watched and waited. She was burning with shame. She felt horribly naked and exposed. She really wanted to be somewhere else right then. Anywhere else. She felt more trapped than she had at any point over the preceding thirty six hours.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around her and he held her tightly. He exhaled.

"I'm sorry."

She was confused. "Why are you sorry?"

"Because your first time should have been special."

"I thought you were angry."

"I was, I am. But not with you angel. I just find it hard to control sometimes." He closed his eyes again. "I want to kill him."

She laughed nervously and he grinned at her ruefully.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Their eyes locked, he lent down kissed her lips and then he getting up and pulling on his trousers.

"Hang on!" he called.

He disappeared through the door and pulled it closed behind him, she stared after him. After a few minutes she realised he wasn't coming back straight away. She flopped back on the bed and tried to make sense of what had happened. But she was sleepy and a bit drunk so instead she started to drift off to sleep.

Jason had returned, he crawled into bed with her and gathered her up in his arms. She wasn't sure if she'd actually slept or how long he'd been gone for but it felt later. She was lying with her head on Jason's chest, trailing her fingers along his chest. She was exhausted, pleasantly so, and a bit sore.

"Jason?"

"Hmmm?" he sounded suspicious of the question that was clear in her voice.

"How many banks have you robbed?"

"If I told you that I'd have to kill you."

She tensed, trying to wrap her sleep riddled mind around the statement. Was he joking? She looked up at him. He was smiling down at her sadly.

"I would never hurt you angel, I promise." He kissed the tip of her nose gently. "But the less you know about me the better."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulling her towards him, she buried her face in his shoulder, a bit frightened by the strong emotions she feeling.

** I could really do with an editor if anyone fancies helping out **

karaline
karaline
955 Followers
12