The Bank Tellers Christmas Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aledon
aledon
2 Followers

The pleasure of the climax was so overwhelming that Daisy’s knees buckled and she collapsed to the carpeted floor with Diane following close behind. As they lay facing each other, both girls continued their sexual foreplay, as both girls continued to have powerful but brief orgasm for the next several minutes. The only reason why it stopped was that it left both girls physically exhausted. They lay silently in each other’s arms as the sticky spunk covered not only their bodies and was in their hair, but was all over the carpet that was beneath them. Soon, Diane got up to her feet and Daisy was amazed that she had any strength left to pull herself up. Daisy was even more amazed when Diane walked over to her large pocketbook sitting beside the couch and after looking inside pulled out a dildo with a strap.

Diane looked down at Daisy lying on the floor, still breathing heavy, and appearing vulnerable. It was exactly what she had hoped for from the very beginning. Diane stepped in between the leather straps and pulled the device up to her waist. Holding it, she walked over to where Daisy was laying and standing over her, pulled the straps tight, buckled the harness and looked down at her with a menacing smile.

“The fun has just begun honey,” taunted Diane “now I’m going to give you what you would really like to have from me if I were a man.”

“No, please don’t,” cried Daisy “I’m not ready for that!”

Diane kneeled down between Daisy’s legs as her rubber dick protruded out from just below her waist. It looked exactly like a dick that would belong to a black man. It was 8 inches long and too big for Daisy to get her hand around as she latched onto to the black rod. Her attempts proved fruitless. She did not have the strength and Diane soon had to huge black dick at Daisy’s pussy opening. Diane scooped up some of the sticky spunk that had collected on the inside of Daisy’s thigh and smeared it around the head of the big dick to make penetration easier. The greased knob head of the black dick gradually broke through the opening as Diane steadied the dick with one hand as her other hand went up to Daisy’s breasts and lovingly but firmly squeezed one and then the other repeatedly. As Daisy looked into Diane’s eyes, she could see the wild-eyed look of a crazed animal. But, instead of frightening Daisy, it made her feel incredibly sensuous and desirable. As Diane began to bend over and move upward, Daisy could feel the flesh like monster move inside her. Daisy’s eyes rolled back and had a glazed look as Diane made a final thrust sending thick black monster into the hilt. It was a passionate jolt to Daisy’s sensuality and she grabbed Diane by the hair and pulled her head down to hers and kissed her passionately on the lips. Diane was somewhat shocked by this sudden outburst but quickly got into a steady rhythm as she became transformed into a man who was fucking her new friend. From the position of the dildo on her body coupled with her in and out movements, she was also receiving the constant stimulation to have an orgasm. It did not take long for both girls to reach their final climax of the evening.

Again they lay in each other arms saying nothing yet enjoying and savoring the pleasure of the moment. They were even too tired to provide any after sex caressing which both of them liked as it made them feel cheap if it did not accompany the first few minutes after climax.

“When does Mikey get home,” Diane all of a sudden exclaimed!

“In about 20 minutes,” Daisy said as she frantically pulled herself up to a standing position. “You better clean yourself up and get out of her.”

“Are you trying to get rid of me,” Diane asked smiling.

“Of course not,” Daisy said with a reassuring tone as she walked over to Diane and kissed her full on the lips. “You just need to go so I can clean up and spray something in here to get rid of this smell. This will be one of those times that if I don’t spray, he will smell it and know something is up.”

“Will I ever see you again,” Diane asked hesitantly?

“Honey,” Daisy said, “we work at the same bank, remember?”

“I meant this, silly,” Diane said with a sheepish grin, “will we ever do this again?”

“Diane, this was new for me,” Daisy said emphatically, “and I liked it very much. You better believe me when I tell you I want to do it again.”

“With me?”

“Only with you, now get out of her or we will never be able to even look at each other again, let alone enjoy ourselves sexually.”

“I enjoyed myself Daisy,” announced Diane as she kissed Daisy on the cheek and walked out the door.

“Me too,” said Daisy as she walked down the hall.

When she returned to the room, she emptied the entire contents into the air in the room. Then, Daisy stopped dead in her tracks. A look of horror broke out on her face. There, under the coffee table was the strap on dildo that Diane wore. She picked it up and decided to put in under the bed in the master bedroom. Once she returned to the living room, she lit several candles; in fact, she lit every candle in the house. Within 5 minutes of her completing the last candle, Mikey came home and when he entered the bedroom, he found Daisy in bed, who asked him to blow out all the candles before coming to bed. As Daisy lay in the bed with her husband beside her, memories of the evening’s activities continued to enticingly dance inside her head. It was good that tomorrow was Saturday and she did not have to work and could sleep in. After tonight, she was going to need that extra sleep. She continued to lay on her back as Mikey was curled up on his side facing her. Finally, she was feeling drowsy so she asked Mikey to turn over and when he did she moved her body up close around him so that they were like two spoons.

Daisy awoke early, refreshed and rested. She quietly eased out of the bed so as not to awake her sleeping husband, who to her astonishment was not snoring. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the water to the shower. She made sure that her entire body was thoroughly washed and cleaned. Once she had herself completely dried off, she applied Body Butter to every part of her body including a couple of her openings. Daisy smiled to herself as she thought about the early morning sexual experience that she was going to give Mikey. He had always told her that it was better for him in the mornings because he could get hard easier. The few times that she had offered him morning sex, she thought that his tool might have been harder and stayed harder longer. Regardless, it was going to be an unforgettable for both of them. She quietly opened the bathroom door and returned to her side of the bed where she ever so quietly returned to her side of the bed. She decided that she would lie on her back as she waited for him to wake up. In this position, she was able to caress her breasts as well as slide her hand down her oily body to her pussy where she could easily finger herself with one or more fingers. She wondered if she would taste as good this morning as Diane had tasted last night. That thought took her back to her lust-filled evening with Diane. The more she recounted the events in her head, the more she became aroused, and soon she was deeply involved with massaging her breasts and fingering herself. She made sure that she would stop if she got close to orgasm so that the erotic sensation would completely subside. She could not believe how easy it was for her, just with her thoughts, to get herself sexually excited now. Diane had really opened up an aware inside that she did not know that she had. She better stop completely, she thought to herself, until Mikey wakes up because she could feel that sticky fluid coming out of her pussy again. She inserted two fingers inside so that she could pull out all her sticky spunk. Once out and on her fingers, she brought the fingers to her mouth and sucked it all off and swallowed it all. It tasted sweet like it did last night she thought to herself as she lay there on her back waiting for Mikey to awake. He wait was short lived.

“Morning hun,” she said, leaning over to kiss him. “I thought you would never wake up?”

Mikey tried to respond, but he never got the words out of his mouth before Daisy started kissing him passionately.

“Did you like that,” questioned Daisy?

“You sure woke up in a playful mood,” Mikey responded, trying to keep a nonchalant look on his face.

“Honey,” she retorted emphatically, “this is not playful, this is down right horny.”

“Can I take a piss first,” he questioned playfully?

“As long as you don’t ruin it for me,” she quipped, “you can do whatever you like.”

Mikey just smiled and walked out of the bedroom, shaking his head, not sure what was going on with his wife. But, this he did know, she was really in a strange fucking mood. No pun intended he thought to himself.
When he returned to the bedroom, he saw Daisy laying face down on the bed with her legs spread apart with her left leg bent at the knee and pulled upward, exposing her lovely pussy. She very seldom presented herself this way to him, but when she did, he knew that he was in for an erotic session. Mikey did not know that he was soon going to be surprised beyond his wildest expectations. He was going to experience all the sexual joy brought about by the exquisite combination of pain and pleasure. He was going to experience a new side of his wife. A side that he had never seen before. This day, about to begin, would to mark a transformation in their marriage. A transformation that would leave him not only breathless, but, put him in a new role as Daisy’s husband. A role that would have him experiencing, first hand, all the unique subtleties of being forced into submission. In this role, he would see a side of his wife that he had fantasized about for years. His dreams were about to come true.

aledon
aledon
2 Followers
12