The Banquet

Story Info
Jessica and Colton get inspired by Sarah.
2k words
4.41
17.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

Being a big sports equipment company in a small town meant that there was never a shortage of requests for sponsorships from various local teams. For a lot of employees who enjoyed sports, it also meant the opportunity to go watch the games using the seasons tickets given out to major sponsors. Jessica took advantage of that to go watch a local college basketball team. Even though she was no good at it, Jessica enjoyed watching the sport and cheering on the young men who played on the team, hoping to get scholarships to big universities.

With the season now over came the annual awards banquet. Due to a change in the organizing committee and some miscommunications, the company's public relations person found out about the banquet only 5 days prior to the event and found himself double booked. He thus looked for someone to represent the company at the banquet and award the MVP award they sponsored.

When asked, Jessica replied "Sure but I don't want to go alone."

The PR person said "Great! That's what Colt said too! You two can go together. I'll get the tickets ordered."

Colton was a manager in another department, someone Jessica really liked so she was pleased that they would be attending together. Jessica liked Colton both as a manager and as a man. He was good looking and nice too. And he was newly divorced.

The day before the banquet, Colton came to see Jessica and asked if she wouldn't mind driving them both to the banquet. Jessica agreed, noting that there was no point taking two vehicles and that she was a dependable designated driver.

The night of the banquet, Jessica took extra care in preparing herself. While the dress code at work was very relaxed -- most people wearing jeans all the time -- she wanted to make an impression. She wore a skirt and a somewhat low cut blouse. Whereas she always wore her long hair in a braid at work, Jessica let her hair down straight, knowing it was soft and silky and looked great. She wore makeup and lipstick, something she also didn't do at work.

When she picked up Colton, he whistled and said "Wow, you sure dress up nice!"

Jessica smiled and said "You don't look too bad yourself there!"

As they made their way to the banquet, they were amazed at the new development in that area of town. Neither of them had been there before. A golf course and resort had been built in this new section of town and that's where the banquet was being held. The parking was full when they got there and Jessica was forced to go park quite far from the building, in a secluded area where trees sheltered the vehicles.

After they got to the banquet, they toured the room, looking at the various items on the silent auction tables and bid on a few items. They made small talk with people they knew from town and from the games and were invited to sit with some acquaintances and did so. The dinner was excellent and the talk around the table interesting.

At one point, Colton leaned over and whispered "If that girl was my daughter, I would never let her leave the house dressed like that."

Jessica didn't have to ask who he was talking about. Sarah, the daughter of another important sponsor, was wearing a very short, low cut dress that left very little of her breasts to the imagination. Jessica smiled and said "She's of age so she could tell you to go suck a lemon and knowing her, she probably told her parents that today." Indeed, Sarah had quite an attitude.

Colton asked "She's over 18? I thought for sure she was only 15."

Jessica told him "She's got a young angel face but she is in fact 19 years old. Celebrated her 19th just two weeks ago."

"How do you know this?"

"I sometimes sit with her mother at the games."

"Ah..... Interesting."

As the evening progressed, Jessica saw that Sarah was getting a lot of attention from the college boys and was enjoying every minute of it. Jessica thought to herself "Better enjoy it while you can! Those nice boobs won't stay that perky forever!"

After the awards were handed out and the silent auction closed, there was a band and some dancing. Colton and Jessica got up and danced together and with other people. However, as soon as there was a slow dance, most couples wanted to dance together and that left Colton and Jessica together, something Jessica didn't mind at all. Colton was a good dancer and had cologne that Jessica really liked. She had noticed it on him before and it always turned her on to smell it on him. Dancing close to him, Jessica was in heaven. She was single, had been for a while and having a man's arms holding her close felt really nice.

While they had seen Sarah dancing with various boys earlier, she was now nowhere to be seen. However, Jessica wasn't going to worry about her, she was enjoying the dance too much. When Colton started playing in her hair, Jessica thought she'd died and gone to heaven. A soft moan escaped her lips and Colton tighten his grip and asked "You like that?"

Jessica could barely reply "yes."

"Then why don't you wear your hair down more often?"

"So I can melt like this at work? Not the proper place for that, don't you think?"

"True. How about we get out of here and I learn what else makes you melt?"

Jessica smiled and nodded. They headed for their table where Jessica picked up her hand bag and made their way towards the door, saying their good nights to various people. As soon as they were outside and out of view, Colton pulled Jessica to him and kissed her. As they stood there, kissing like teenagers, Colton played in Jessica's hair. They heard someone coming so they broke their kiss and continued walking hand in hand, quietly enjoying themselves.

As they neared her car, Jessica heard something. She pulled on Colton's hand and when he looked at her, she put her finger on her lips, indicating that he should remain quiet. They slowly and quietly walked up to Jessica's car and then saw where the noise had come from. Just three cars over, Sarah was there with three of the team's players. They were kissing her and caressing her through her dress. Jessica and Colton stopped and just stood there. One of the boys managed to pull the stretchy fabric of Sarah's dress over her shoulders and down her arms, exposing her beautiful breasts to the three boys. Two of them immediately bent down to each take a nipple into their mouths, eliciting loud moans from their owner. The third boy pulled away and started opening up his pants. Sarah then spoke up "Before any of you boys put your cocks in my mouth or anywhere else, you all have to eat me out and bring me to orgasm, then and only then do you get any attention."

Jessica whispered so only Colton could hear "Way to go girl!"

Colton asked "Do you want to go back inside? If we try to leave now, it'll only scare them and embarrass them."

Jessica shook her head "Let's just stay."

As they watched Sarah get pushed back onto the hood of the car, Colton wrapped his arms around Jessica and whispered "You like to watch?"

Jessica nodded and gently put her purse on the trunk of her own car so she could put her arms over his.

Sarah now had two boys licking and suckling on each of her breasts and the third boy taking down her panties and diving between her legs. She laid back and closed her eyes, enjoying the attention and letting the guys know what she wanted through a series of soft encouragements.

Jessica and Colton continued watching as Sarah was getting lavished. Colton moved his hands up to cup Jessica's breasts and started teasing her nipples with his thumbs through the fabrics of her blouse and bra. As Sarah neared her first climax, Colton unbuttoned Jessica's blouse and gently pushed down her lacy bra to access the hardening nipples directly. He wet his fingers and gently rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger, causing Jessica to moan very softly.

Three cars over, Sarah cried out her release and allowed the boys to switch places, a new boy going down on her while the first one gave her his cock to suck on. The third boy was still sucking on one breast while playing with the other with his hand.

Jessica felt Colton's hand go down to her front closure skirt and undo the top buttons. He pushed one hand down her panties and started rubbing her clit while the other hand was still caressing her breasts. The caresses were light but effective as Jessica's breathing indicated. Jessica reached behind and started stroking Colton's erection through his pants.

They heard Sarah reach her second orgasm of the night and saw the boys switch position again. Boy number one remained where he was as Sarah intensified her sucking on his cock. Boy number two and three simply switched positions. Soon, Boy number one reached his point of no return and came in Sarah's mouth. As soon as he was done, he pulled away and was replaced by boy number two. Sarah eagerly opened her mouth to take in the second boy.

Meanwhile, still watching, Colton intensified his pressure on Jessica's clit and had her panting. By that time, Jessica had pulled down Colton's zipper and pulled out his cock and was stroking it. As Sarah reached and cried her third orgasm, Jessica also came on Colton's hand.

Seeing Sarah turn around and offer herself up for penetration to the third boy while still sucking on the second boy's cock, Colton whispered "Think I can talk you into a blow job?"

Jessica shook her head and whispered back "If I do that, I won't be able to see anymore. I'd rather you pull my panties down, push my skirt up and take me from behind."

Not needing any more explanation, Colton did as Jessica had suggested and feeling how wet she was, pushed his cock into her, never taking his eyes off the beautiful show in front of them. Sarah was being fucked hard by the young man and she never let go of the cock she was sucking on. Soon, Sarah had another orgasm as evidenced by her loud moaning.

Colton slowly fucked Jessica, caressing her breasts with one hand and pressing on her clit with the other. They saw the boy who had his cock in Sarah's pussy stop moving and press against Sarah, obviously coming into her. After he pulled out, the third boy pulled out of Sarah's mouth and laid down on the ground telling Sarah to get on top of him. Sarah got on top and soon was bobbing up and down his thick cock. By then, boy #1 had recovered and he positioned himself behind Sarah and pushed his cock against her rear hole, waiting for permission. Sarah bent over and told the boy to put it in slowly. The second boy, who had just come, positioned himself in front of her and Sarah grabbed his cock and pulled it into her mouth and proceeded to lick it clean while the other two reached a good rhythm each in their own orifice.

As they watched the foursome, Colton and Jessica continued fucking. Both their breaths were short and both were close to coming. As they heard Sarah let go of the boy's cock to scream out yet another orgasm, Colton and Jessica also reached their point of no return and softly moaned their releases. Colton continued holding Jessica against him as they watched the other group finish up. They saw the boys and Sarah all straighten out their clothes after a short rest. Meanwhile, Colton and Jessica hid behind her vehicle.

They waited until they could no longer hear the footsteps or the chatter before unlocking the car and getting in. Colton asked "Your place or mine? I haven't tasted you yet and I sure want to!"

Jessica smiled and drove them to her place. She figured that the memory of what they'd witnessed would fuel the rest of the night for sure.

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers