The Baptist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers

Jack and Bill were working their own cock. Jack was watching both his wife on the floor but found he was also turned on by watching Bill’s masturbating looking at Sally. Jack began to wonder about what Bill’s cock would taste like when Bill began to shoot his load onto the counter top.

“Oh shit, that woman is something,” Bill said as he pumped out the last cum.

Jack was standing next to the counter with own cock in his hand. When Bill shot his load he was standing on the other side of the counter and some of his cum landed on Jack’s hand. Jack lifted this hand and in a moment of unreality licked a glob of Bill’s cum into his mouth. As he tasted the rather acidic white fluid he felt his own dick swell.

This was too much for Jack.

“Oh!” Jack groaned as he shot his load on the same counter as Bill. As he pumped the last bit of cum out of his dick he watched as Bill leaned over and licked up a large amount of both their cum now mixed together on the counter.

Both men looked back at Sally who was now a limp mess on the floor. She continues to make spastic movement since the vibrator continued to operate.

“Turn it off,” Jack shouted coming back to his senses.

Bill turned it off.

Jack went over the Sally. She was totally spent but had a smile on her face. Jack pulled down her pants right in front of Bill.

“Help me get this thing off her,” Jack told Bill.

“My pleasure,” Bill answered. He unstrapped the device and pulled the two inflated cocks out of Sally’s pussy and asshole with a pop sound.

“Mmmm,” Sally moaned as they came out.

Jack noticed Bill managed to get one finger into Sally’s pussy as he pulled the device off. Bill then licked his finger.

“Very good,” he said

Jack helped his wife pull up her pants. As they were leaving the store Jack told Bill, “I think that vibrator is just a little too much for us.”

“I understand,” Bill said as he watched them walk out the door.

“Cum again.”

Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers
12