The Bar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" Dale whispered, releasing Wil's nipple from his lips and looking up into his lover's brown eyes as his one finger 'accidently' brushed against her clit.

"Yes," She mouthed back, phone still pressed to her ear. That was all the permission Dale needed, he returned to the mission at hand, so to speak, and focused his attention on placing her small delicate nub between his ring and middle finger, proceeding to massage the sensitive organ.

Wil lay back against the pillows and enjoyed the ministrations Dale was administering, aroused and delighted by the slow buzz of pleasure he was inducing. Dale may be an awful bore at times, but give the man credit: he did know how to touch a girl.

"Okay, yeah there are several precedents, Miller vs Texas, Harrison vs New England and even Winchester vs Kansas, but from what you tell me..."

Dale heard Wilma chat away to Mark and, despite getting a kick out of this act of pseudo-voyeurism, was irritated that she was so easily able to carry a conversation, especially one of a technical manner. 'Okay that does it,' he decided, 'In for a penny, in for a pound."

Dale wriggled further down the bed until his face came to just above the woman's sex. He inhaled deeply and was assaulted by the scent of her desire and passion. He didn't want to tease her any more, he didn't want to slowly work her up; no, he wanted to deliver her to an earth shattering orgasm whilst she was on the phone. What he really wanted was to delve into the hidden garden before him and taste the sweet nectar, which is precisely what he did.

"Ah," Wil inhaled deeply as Dale's tongue ravished her clit, tracing the length of her slit in long, firm licks, "No just... trod on something." She explained at Mark's inquiry.

For Wilma, her excitement went from a gentle three of soft caressing to a full blown six in a matter of seconds. She could feel the orgasm mount within her, being turned on just as much by the oral sex as she was by the complete taboo of what they were doing! When Dale's strong, flexible muscle tongued her moist opening she jerked violently, the intense and unexpected pleasure too much for her body.

"I'm gonna cum... in to the office tomorrow. I'll... oh, I'll..." her stomach clenched and she arched her back, "Look through some... cases and send you an email. Got-to-go-talk-later." Will threw the phone down and pulled Mark's face up from her crotch, bringing him to eye level.

"Fuck me now," She commanded, before shoving her tongue deep into his mouth.

***

"That was weird," I remarked as I ended the call. Wilma is usually fairly focused and clear thinking so why was she so rattled? "Probably just had too much caffeine or something,"

I slumped on the couch and flipped on the TV, the flashing lights and pretty colors serving very little purpose except to add background noise to the room. My mind wandered back to the case, not the law and what defense we might put on, but the circumstances and Jackson's tale. Despite what I had said hours earlier in Jenny's office, and to Jackson himself, I was having second doubts about the whole thing.

"They left together, her drink was spiked, there was evidence of aggressive sex, he came home a good hour after he said he left her place... and he lies to the police," Was he playing me? I couldn't be sure, but it was a definite possibility. My head was hurting and this was driving me crazy! I needed to get out, just forget about it for a couple of hours, this second guessing nonsense was taking a toll.

I picked up my phone and slid it open, selecting the message app from the status bar.

FROM: Mark Roberts

SUBJET: Hey

MESSAGE: Hey, sorry about bailing on lunch today, Jenny kept me pretty busy. How did your day shape up? Up to anything tonight?

I sent Gwen the message and waited for a reply, she was usually pretty punctual but tonight the response just didn't come. In frustration I threw the phone away and picked up a book, but alas JRR Tolkein had just as much sway over me as the latest MTV Reality Crap that was still playing in the background.

"Why do you care that she hasn't texted back? She's probably busy," I have a bad habit of talking to myself when I'm alone; maybe it's cause I'm a bit of a loner or maybe it's cause I'm insane, I don't suppose I'll ever know.

'Busy? Yeah maybe she's on a date,' a treacherous part of my mind replied.

"So what? Good for her if she is,"

'If you really thought that then why have you been thinking about the kiss all day?'

"I have not!" But even as I said it, realizing how cliché this entire conversation was, I knew I was lying.

'Yeah right... you've been daydreaming about grabbing her in the office, kissing her hard, taking her to the staff room and-'

"Lalala," I said loudly, hoping to banish the alluring yet taboo fantasy that was starting to play out in my mind. How the hell had I gone in twenty four hours from seeing Gwen as a co-worker, albeit a drop dead gorgeous one, to someone I wanted to whisper sweet nothings to in the middle of the night. Someone I wanted to sneak up behind, slip an arm around her waist and hold her tight. Brush Gwen's hair back from her neck and...

"Jesus Christ, look at yourself?" Okay, this was enough. I was going for a run and then having a shower. A cold shower.

*

Fin

AN: Thanks for making it this far! I hope you were happy with the way it is turning out and weren't disappointed with the pseudo phone sex! I apologize for the time it's taken to upload but I held off waiting for an editor but haven't had any luck getting one yet and decided not to wait any longer. There might be a few spelling/grammar mistakes (reading your own work you tend to miss a few things) so I apologize if there were. Please let me know what you thought (comment/criticism/suggestions all welcome!)