The Bar Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

"Uhumm that's nice Jess, my nipples are quite sensitive to pressure, ohh yes."

She pushed me back slightly, "I want to see the rest Jessie."

I moved back a step looking into her eyes as my fingers reached the band of my pantyhose. I kept my eyes on hers as the hose' pushed passed my knees. I held the wall as I slipped off my heel and pulled the stocking free, one foot at a time. She was looking at my taut pink thong as I stood tall without the shoes. She was still in her heels and as she came to me I felt short, though I was only an inch or so shorter than her.

Her hand now came back to my butt cleft as she pulled me into a hug. She paused the kiss as she said, "I can't believe now flat you are here," her fingers had dropped to the skimpy panty. She lingered on the front fabric of my thong.

"Can I feel you?"

My eyes let her know and her fingers moved beneath the material and between my legs. She held my soft penis while she looked into my soul. I closed my eyes.

"Don't worry Jessie I want all of you honey," it was too much. Though I was soft I ejaculated and her fingers were still about me.

"Oh damn Sherry. I'm,"

She moved quickly to kiss me, "Shoosh", and she wiped the small amount of my juice on a tissue.

I pulled back a bit, "You really want this? Can you forgive me? I'm so sorry," but her mouth stopped that whine.

My hand now dropped to the center of her body as our lips and tongues played. I lightly ran the long digit beside her soft neat tuff of hair and slipped to gently touch her mons. The ridge led to her soft hood and my finger back away slightly. I moved from her mouth to her neck as she brought her right hand atop mine at her pubis. She moved her finger aside mine and together we stimulated the ridge without pushing lower to her clit.

Sherry let me gently rub her there as my mouth now found her left breast and the nipple responded to my kisses. I suckle and moistened her other breast with my fingers as my tongue played to arouse the beautiful taut tip of the nipple. I sucked to cause a subtle vacuum atop the nipple as my finger continued to rub up along her clit ridge. I noticed as I dipped my hand lower her moistening pussy and my finger came to my mouth.

"Ummm, you taste sweet dear," I kissed her mouth and her hand came to my neck to pull me tighter as her tongue pushed within me. As she relaxed I again moved to her breasts, the right and licked along the underside and up the slope to her stiff nipple.

"Ohh Jessie, yes please," she moaned as my finger slipped along her now slick vulva though I resisted pushing my fingers into her body.

As my tongue lapped about her areola she softly signed, "Yes, there sweetie, my whole nipple needs your tongue." She slipped her hand back to my lower hand and directed my long digit to her clit hood.

"That's my girl, feel me get stiff for you. Now, " she pushed my other fingers to the lower opening and then, "yes slip inside me, just a little. Oh god yes," Sherry reached around and our hips contacted.

Though I considered myself an able pussy lover her hand was teaching me how subtle the special center of her body needed to be treated. This while I suckled her chest.

I looked to her eyes as her nipple remained on my tongue, "Love me Jess. Ohh oh damn, my that feels wonderful."

I shifted to her mouth and she whipped my tongue as her arms hugged me close and our breasts rubbed against one another. Sherry breathed deeply and she moved away a few inches, "My breasts are very sensitive tonight. Your nipples,"

She moved slightly back to me, "touching mine,"

We kissed, tongues rolling as our breasts touched again, "is so sexy."

Without further warning I felt her hand pat my thong, "Our bodies need the bed Jess."

She took my hand and led me to her room, closing the door as I sat down on the edge. I looked at her naked beauty as she rubbed her pussy, "You want some of this sweetie?"

I reached for her hand as she stepped closer, pulling her into my arms. Her kiss was soft now, less urgent. She stood and I slipped to my knees as she pulled my face to her mons.

Her wet pussy lips had come in contact with my tongue for the first time and I gently licked along the labia as my hands held her bottom. Gently I moved my tongue to the root of her clit and paused. She hips were shaking and caused my tongue to dance about her slit. My nose rested atop her mons as she seemed to enjoy the stimulation of my tongue and her hips moving and she breathed in through tightly pursed lips.

"Now your tongue," she pressed my face tightly to her pussy.

"Yes Jess, eat me, now lick, push that lovely tongue into my cunt!!"

I held close to my new lover. I didn't want this to end, ever. I realized that my clit was stiff yet it was still tucked and back. Our lovemaking might be near her orgasm but it seemed crazy that my arousal was also near peak; without physical stimulation or contact.

My tongue lapped Sherry's juice as her hips began to buck though my face remained in full contact. She was coming and her words were spilling, "Fuck me with your tongue girl, fuc, fuc, Jessie!"

I had reached up to her breasts but she took my hand and pushed my fingers into her mouth. Now the position was making my little rod push out of the thong. Focused as best I could on the sweet caressing of her over-stimulated pink Sherry's lower lips were now quite damp with arousal and this lubricated my kisses as she screamed and climaxed releasing into my mouth!

Sherry seemed to go limp but I kept my lips planted on her pussy. I felt her hands in my hair and looked up to her smiling face.

"Girl your face is covered with me," she softly said as she drew me up to kiss.

Her fingers dropped to my damp thong still wrapped about my now tiny clit, "You came too?"

I kissed her again, "Yes Sherry I must have released. I'm gooey."

Sherry moved lower and licked my body, "This is what I need Jess. All of you dear girl."

Her warm tongue moved around my clit as she pulled the tight garment off. She moved to suck on my breasts while she rested atop me. I watched her licking one nipple while her fingers rolled the other. I closed my eyes and rested.

My nap was a dream for I felt Sherry rolled me to my hip and lift my right leg. She had shifted on the bed changing her position to bring her head between my butt cheeks and I felt her kissing my tight rim.

Her moist tongue ran up and down and then rimmed the wrinkled taut skin of my anus. She kept her lips pressed between my legs as I lay quietly until Sherry's tongue pushed inside my relaxed bumhole.

I was now panting as she had her free fingers sinking into my bottom. She held me in a grip, her body atop and around my leg. I could see her her pussy and reached to touch her.

"No, my turn to love you Jessie," as she spreading my legs farther apart.

She moved to her knees and pulled my upward so my ass was sticking up off the bed. Sherry made her tongue stiff and pushed into me. Her tongue was moving in and out of the bottom she controlled. I felt her tongue moving back and forth as her other fingers now held my semi-stiff clit. Her tongue lapped about the ridges of my bumhole.

"This is your pussy Jessie and I will love you and it sweetie."

I was in a wonderful place, Sherry's bed, with her great tongue playing with my body.

"It's mine to pleasure you special girl."

Gasping for a breath I exploded, the orgasm centered deep inside my groin not at the tip of my clit. Her fingers were inside my bottom. I couldn't tell how or what. I was unable to think as I passed this point.

"Fuck, Sherry fuck me with your tongue, your fingers, your body Sherry! Please make me yours."

She continued to press her fingers into my slippery anus. A moment later she brought her fingers to my lips. I licked them softly. She had loved me. It was on another world level.

I sat up and wrapped my arms about my knees. Sherry moved to stand a few feet away with my moisture covering her face. She was beautiful and she was smiling at me. Her lover. How good is this I thought?

"You like me eating your pussy Jessie?" she said.

I watched as Sherry moved close and I was looking at her smooth body. The hair tuff above her pubis, barely there. This could become a great new world for me.

Yes, I thought but was quiet as I looked into her eyes.

"Yes but can I have more of you Sherry?"

End of Part One

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers