The Bar Scene

Story Info
Master takes His sub to a bar.
1.4k words
4.22
23.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master and I were out for an afternoon drive, enjoying the sites and scenery in a community Master had never been in before.

I was dressed in my traveling outfit for Master. My short black skirt that came up barely to the top of my thighs, my tight fitting blue low cut blouse that showed off Master's breasts so wonderfully, and my white lacey push up bra that displayed the breasts so well for Master's view and delights.

When we drive places Master doesn't allow me to wear panties, because he so enjoys resting his hand on my pussy and teasing my clit while he drives down quiet roads.

Master pulled into a gas station, and had me recline in the seat, as Master got out of the car, he instructed me to play with my breasts and to play with my pussy while he had the gas tank filled.

As I started this delightful play, fondling my breasts and pulling the nipples through the fabric of my shirt, an attendant came out and stood next to the car talking to my Master.

Seeing him out the window while I was fingering myself for Master really turned me on. As I stroked my pussy and fingered my clit I moaned a bit, causing the man to look inside the car.

He watched while I continued teasing my pussy with my fingers of one hand, and pulling and pinching my cloth covered nipples, this was making myself so delightfully wet, I moaned louder.

Master came back to the car, and asked the man if he was enjoying the view. The man nodded. Master then said, "cum for me my little slut, show this gentleman how my whore can make herself cum."

Hearing Master's order I started fingering my clit harder, feeling it throb and pulse. I then pinched my nipple hard as I felt the orgasm building. This caused waved upon wave of sensations going through my body as the orgasm exploded.

I rocked against my hand while I came, soaking my hand and fingers with my wetness, my desire to serve my Master. As I recovered, I looked at the man and smiled. He opened the car door for my Master and thanked him for the "tip".

As we went down the road, Master asked if I felt a bit flirty and thirsty. I smiled, nodded and said I was. He then pulled into the parking lot of the local bar.

There were a lot of cars parked outside, and you could hear the music blaring and people laughing. There were people standing outside.

Master opened up my car door and helped me out of the car. He told me to stand still. He stood behind me, pulled my skirt up and then down, exposing my pussy to the watchers.

He then kissed my neck while his hands went under my shirt, cupped my breasts and pinched the nipples until they got harder and were poking through the bra and shirt fabric. He then pulled the shirt down, amplifying the tightness of the fabric encasing my breasts.

He adjusted my collar, and then told me to walk next to him slowly into the bar. As I walked passed the onlookers I felt their glances observing my body, making me proud to be my Master's servant.

When we got inside, Master helped me up onto a bar stool. Master had me sit with my back to the bar. He moved my legs wide apart, to show off my pussy, and had me intertwine my legs with the legs on the stool so I wouldn't loose my balance. Master placed my right hand on my thigh, barely touching my pussy.

He then pressed his hand in the middle of my back making me lean forward to show of my cleavage. He then ordered drinks for us. He placed my rum and coke into my other hand and told me to slowly drink, and to make eye contact with those around me. To rub my pussy occasionally for their viewing pleasure. He then took a few steps back and started talking to the man next to him.

"Yes, she is nice to look at isn't she?" I heard Master say to the man. "Want to see how good she tastes too?" The man said he would like to taste a sample of me. He kneeled in front of the stool, and started licking my pussy.

As he lapped at my pussy he commented how great my juices tasted. His tongue found my clit quickly and he started flicking it with his tongue, sending shudders of excitement through my body.

Breathing hard, I gasped and looked at Master, silently pleading to be allowed to cum. Master leaned forward and told me not to cum yet. Another man asked Master if he could play with my breasts. Master leaned over, and scooped both breasts out of my shirt and bra, saying "aren't they wonderful to look at, and they are real sensitive too!"

The man took both nipples in his fingers and started rolling and pinching them hard, making me moan real loud and grind my pussy into the other man's face, which made me gasp louder.

The man then leaned over and put a nipple in his mouth. He grazed it with his teeth while he sucked. He then did this to the other nipple. I looked at Master and said "Master, please! May I cum?"

Master nodded at me, and I then lost control. Sensations were bombarding my body from the nipple play, and my pussy being eaten. I rocked my hips against the person eating me, thrust my chest towards the man nibbling on my nipples, lost in wild abandon of the orgasm.

As the orgasm subsided, both men thanked Master for allowing them to sample his slut. By then several other people were asking Master if they could sample me as well.

At this time Master helped me off of the bar stool. He had me stand with my legs wide apart, and my arms behind my back. He lifted my skirt, showing off my pussy to the onlookers. He ran his hand over it, and slipped a finger into my slit. He pulled his finger out and showed the people around him how wet his little slut was.

He inserted his finger again and started rubbing my clit enough to get me excited. I gasped, I heard a man ask Master how my oral skills were.

Master said, "They are fantastic, want to see for yourself? The man said "Sure." And walked to in front of me. I knelt down in front of him as the man unzipped is pants. His huge cock sprang out in front of me.

I kissed the head, and slowly took this massive member into my mouth, running my tongue around the shaft as I started sucking. I felt his cock getting harder and firmer in my mouth while I sucked. I heard Master say, "I enjoy watching her pussy being fucked while she gives head" Does anyone want to experience her pussy while I watch?"

An older gentleman volunteered. As I was sucking harder and stronger on the penis in my mouth, I felt hands on my ass, and the older man's cock penetrating my pussy. I groaned and looked lustfully at Master while I sucked.

I ran my tongue around the shaft, then started moving my head up and down on the shaft in time with the cock thrusting in my pussy. The sensation of both cocks was getting me close to cumming.

Master leaned over, grasped a nipple and pinched it, telling me to cum for him. I groaned and bucked against the hips of the man behind me while I continued to suck the rod in my mouth, stronger and harder.

Feeling the orgasm build deep then explode inside of my pussy. The man fucking me started thrusting harder and quicker, feeling him stiffen then feeling him shoot his load deep into my cunt.

The man standing in front of me grasped my head and started moving my head up and down his shaft faster, hearing him grunt I relaxed my jaw, getting more of his cock into my mouth while he started to cum, I sucked and swallowed all his cum as he shot it down my throat. I licked the man's cock clean, and smiled at him.

Master had me stand up. He readjusted my clothes and ordered another drink for both of us. He told me how proud he was to show off his little slut that day. And I was honored that I pleased my Master by being displayed and sampled at this wonderful little bar.