The Barbarian and the Wench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking Rochelle with unhurried strokes, I reveled in the strangeness of the scene as well as the even stranger feeling of having a beautiful woman so fully in my control.

Rochelle moaned again. "My Lord, why do you torture me so?"

She thought I was teasing her, when I was just trying not to cum too fast. Wind rushing through the live oaks and a chorus of crickets gave some covering sound, but still we spoke in whispers.

"Isn't this what you want, lass?"

"Aye, but faster."

"Tell me plainly," I demanded.

"Please, my Lord," she murmured, "Fuck me."

"Like this?" I asked, and rammed my cock into her.

She gasped. "Yes, yes...just like that!"

Holding her hips tightly, I thrust into her sopping hole, slamming her forward with each stroke and causing the stocks to rattle. Her pussy felt like heaven, gripping my cock in its hot embrace. I long-dicked her for a while, pulling back until I almost popped out and then slamming full length back into her.

"Ah! Ah!" she murmured. "That's so good..."

I switched to short, deep thrusts, burying every inch in Rochelle's moist hole, pulling out just a little, and plunging back in. Her pussy seemed to throb and I felt her body begin to tremble again.

"Fuck me, M'Lord!" she begged. "Please...Ah!...Fuck me!"

Her whispers got so loud I became concerned that someone might hear. Her trembling grew stronger. I kept up the pounding. I looked down to watch my cock disappear into her crack. In the dim light it almost looked like I was fucking her in the ass. Warm liquid trickled down my balls.

"Oh...oh..." she gasped, "I'm going to..."

Legs spasming, her narrow waist shuddered in my grip and her cries turned to whimpers. Her breath came in short gasps. Moist pussy gripping me with strong contractions, every muscle in her body went rigid.

"Uhhhhhh," she grunted, pushing back to match my thrusts.

I shoved my rock-hard dick into her over and over. Her leather corset felt slick beneath my sweating palms and my heart pounded. I held her hips and impaled her as she trembled and panted.

"Oh yesssss..."

I fucked her with firm thrusts, giving her every inch.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned seemed to relax a little.

I slowed down a bit, sensing she'd peaked. The spasms subsided but her body still trembled. It took another minute before I finally felt her go limp beneath my hands. Her pussy loosened its hold on my cock. I slowed my thrusts further, letting her come down again, but I didn't stop fucking.

"Oh, my Lord..."

"You've done well, lass" I managed to gasp.

"Please, will you take your pleasure now?"

Instead of replying I picked up the pace again. Sweat ran down my forehead. Grasping her tightly, I thrust and grunted like a crazy man. I felt my balls start to tighten again. My long-delayed climax would not be put off much more.

I fucked her savagely, squeezing her waist and ramming my cock into her. My hips slapped her ass so loudly that anyone within a hundred yards could have heard, but I didn't care. The stocks rattled as I impaled her with brutal, full-length thrusts. My balls churned, demanding release. I knew I only had a few seconds left.

She must have sensed it too because she said, "Please don't...Ah!..cum inside me..."

But I was way ahead of her. I yanked out as I reached the point of no return. Racing to the other side of the stocks, I held my up loincloth and jerked my slippery cock.

"Open your mouth, wench," I demanded, my dick inches from her face.

She obeyed and I crammed my cock in. Both fists tangled in her hair, I thrust in and out as my climax built. Rochelle squeezed her lips tightly around my shaft and sucked. Overwhelmed by lust and knowing I couldn't stop even if I wanted to, I looked into her eyes and began to cum.

"Oh god," I groaned as I ejaculated into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she mumbled around my dick.

I gave her one thick squirt, then another. Holding two fistfuls of golden hair, I fucked her face and spurted again and again. Massive blasts of semen filled her mouth. Delirious with pleasure, I looked down at her. She gawked at me, eyes wide, cheeks bulging and cum trickling from the corners of her mouth. Warm liquid bathed my cock and I felt her tongue slithering around it like a snake.

"Swallow, wench," I told her, and spurted again.

"MMMMM!"

"Swallow!"

Her eyebrows pinched together as she furiously gulped my load. Soon her cheeks returned normal and her mouth felt empty. Her lips kept a strong suction as I drove my shaft in and out. She slathered my cock-head and the underside of my shaft as I delivered spurt after spurt into her willing mouth.

I grew lightheaded and spots danced in my vision. I'd never cum this hard in my life. More than Rochelle's beauty or the unusual setting, it was my new-found assertiveness that made it so intense. The delicious game between barbarian and wench. Through a force of will and dominance I'd never experienced before, I had made this lovely girl do exactly what I wanted. Now I stood here clutching her hair as I emptied my balls in her mouth. She wanted it too, but I was discovering it required a certain finesse to unleash a girl's true lust.

My spurts began to lessen and I slowed my thrusts. I relaxed my grip on her hair. Though held in the stocks she managed to bob her head forward and back, milking the last few drops. I stood there for a minute, letting her clean my cock. After my intense orgasm I was quite sensitive so I stepped back, my cock popping from her mouth with a slurping sound.

I looked down at her, feeling a bit dizzy and totally sated.

Head and hands still imprisoned, a smile spread across Rochelle's flushed face. She asked, "Was that more to your liking, M'Lord?"

"Aye," I replied, raising the stock to set her free.

She stood and gave me the same dazzling smile that had captured me back at her shop. Her chin and throat glistened with semen. With exaggerated slowness she stroked the creamy streaks into her mouth with a finger, swallowed, then used the hem of her skirt to wipe away the remaining residue. I wanted to tell her how incredibly sexy she was and how hot she looked with my cum on her face, but I sensed it would be the wrong move. The Barbarian wouldn't say that.

I tucked my half-hard dick back into my underwear. Rochelle wiggled into her panties, then tugged her skirt down and her blouse up. After I retrieved my beer stein from beside the bench, she took my arm and we walked back through the darkened town.

It had been a day of firsts for me. First Renaissance Faire and first time as The Barbarian. But also the first time to boldly pick up a beautiful woman and to experience the power and control that could be generated from nothing more than sheer confidence. Not to mention it was the first time I'd fucked a girl in stocks.

All too soon we reached her shop. After a long, languorous kiss, she pulled away. She slipped behind the display cases, her curvaceous ass illuminated by the glow from a window.

Looking over her shoulder at me, she asked, "Will you be back on the morrow, M'Lord?"

"Aye, lass."

"Per'aps we can try something different," she said, giving me a knowing look as she caressed her lovely bottom with both hands.

"Tomorrow, then," I said, trying to sound casual. "Good night, my Lady."

"Good night, my Lord."

As I walked away into the darkness I realized tomorrow may well hold another first.

*****

Author's Note. Thanks for reading! Please feel free to vote and comment. Sorry it's been so long between stories, I've been quite busy but I hope to have more soon. This story is copyright 2014 by David Dustarr.

12