The Barbeque Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, they certainly did," I said.

"Those lucky bastards," he said while shaking his head.

"If I know my friends, they are even luckier," I teased. He just kept shaking his head, then took a swig of his beer. At that moment, he looked kind of cute to me, but I was nervous because throughout the course of the day, I didn't have to make any moves myself. Cassie had set everything up and I had followed her commands. But this would be something I did of my own accord.

"Hey, come over here," I said.

Graham didn't waste any time and shifted over next to me. I grabbed his beer and put both his and mine on the table, then leaned in and kissed him on the lips. If you told me this morning that I was going to get really drunk today, lose a bet, get fucked by three girls with a dildo, suck six cocks, get my ass pounded by three different guys, then seduce another random guy, I would have told you you were nuts. As it was, I found myself sliding down to the floor in front of Graham, looking to put his nuts into my mouth. On my knees (again), I unzipped and slid his pants and underwear off. I kissed his belly button then moved down and around his nice long cock. I took one of his balls into my mouth, rolled my tongue around it, then repeated this with his other one. During this move, I started to stroke his cock with my right hand, angling my head so I could watch him enjoy the sucking and stroking of his genitalia. When he tilted his head back, I moved up and slipped his cock into my mouth. He had grown to a full nine inches, although not nearly as wide as his roommate Rick. I sucked him off for a few minutes while he layed back and enjoyed himself.

I pulled my head off his cock and waited until he looked at me before asking, "how do you want me?"

"Hmmm," he said, and stood up and walked over to the chair. "Over here."

I got up and walked over to the chair and awaited instructions. I looked down at it, noting the long extension for extending one's legs. It was half chair, half recliner chair that remained extended permanantly.

Graham came up behind me and put his hands on my hips. He walked me around to the end of the chair.

"Lay down on your stomach," he ordered.

I did as commanded and was face down on the chair, arms at my sides, and my legs from the knees down were hanging off the end. My face was up near the back of the chair, but not quite there with the extra length. I felt Graham sliding up on either side of the chair then felt him sit down on me, just below my ass. He pulled the back of my dress up exposing my ass to him.

"Cute, soaked panties," he started. "The boys tell me you like it in the ass."

"Uh huh," I replied.

"Good, because that's my specialty," he went on. Then he untied my halter dress so that if I got up, my tits would be hanging down.

He moved up further and I felt the tip of his cock slip through the hole in my boy shorts. Then I felt him slide inside me. He pressed forward until he was all the way inside. Again, I felt stuffed and was in heaven.

"Mmmmm," I moaned.

Then I felt him grab my right leg beneath the knee and bend it up towards my ass. "Grab your heel," he ordered. I obeyed. The he did the same with my left leg. Because I was being bent backwards, my back had arched and my tits had come off the front of the couch. Then I felt him slowly slide his cock most of the way out of me. Then he gently worked back in until I felt his balls meet my ass.

"I'm going to take my time and enjoy this, slut," he hissed.

He continued easing his cock out and in, occasionally moving his hands from the small of my back, to my shoulders, to gripping both sides of my mouth and pulling me back further. It was on this last hand position that Cassie came out into the living room, naked.

"Oooohh, you're getting fucked nicely, aren't you Tiff?"

"You know she is," answered Graham for me.

"Hey, I'll be right back," and into Dave's room she went again. A moment later she came back out with her camera phone. "Do you mind?" she asked Graham.

"Nope, go for it," he answered as he pulled slowly out again, then slowly back inside me, what felt like deeper than ever. I felt like Graham was drilling for oil and my ass was his oil well. Each time, he was drilling deeper and deeper inside me. I was waiting for his cock to exit through my mouth when his balls would touch the under side of mine through my panties.

Cassie circled me and I heard clicking while Graham kept on fucking me slowly. I was so turned on by the whole situation, being dominated by Graham this way, photographed by Cassie, and dressed like a slut with huge, beautiful tits hanging down in front of me.

At this point, Dave came out to survey the scene for himself. "Nice," he blurted out.

"Care to join in?" Graham asked. "There's a wide open mouth waiting for some cock."

And with that Dave came over and straddled the Chair seat right in front of my face. I looked at his limp cock and notice that it was already shiny.

"You're going to get to clean our juices off his cock for me, whore," Cassie said while smiling contentedly and moving even with my face to snap off more photos while Dave inched forward until the tip was on my tongue. I was still arched back, but Graham had placed his hands on my shoulders for better leverage. I was able to use my head to move the tip completely into my mouth. I tasted Cassie's juices mixed with a salty taste as I licked Dave's head clean. He moved forward further and had half of his limp penis in my mouth now, letting me circle it.

As Dave had me cleaning, Graham had slowly increased his pace, finally, in my ass. Even though I had Dave in my mouth, I started to grunt with excitement.

"Uh, mmmph, Uh, mmmph," alternating when I had my mouth closed around the cock in my mouth, or open when licking it.

Cassie was next to me getting a nice wide shot of this whole sequence of events. Then I looked up and noticed Jenny, hair completely tussled, leaning down over Dave's shoulder, video camera in hand. She had a great angle to get me sucking cock and being fucked by a nice long nine inch cock. I was a man sandwich, and Jenny was recording the event for posterity.

"I wish we had this earlier," she said.

"Seriously," Cassie agreed.

Jenny then swung around and mirrored Cassie, getting video footage from every angle. The site of the video camera brought Dave back to life and he started to get erect in my mouth, although he didn't shift back so much as just let himself fill my mouth and go down my throat when he thrusted forward. I really had to concentrate on my breathing and forgot all about the camera work. Meanwhile, I was getting so hot as Graham was now full on pounding me. My ass was raw from the amount of time he had been inside me, but I could feel his balls slap against me whenever he was buried, and I could feel my ass cheeks rolling up when his thighs would slam into them. That had to look good on the video I allowed myself a moment of distraction.

Both guys started really laying into me, thrusting forward together to really accentuate my back bend. I was in a lot of pain there and in my shoulders as Dave pulled out, tipped my head back, and blew his small load onto my forehead. At this event, Graham thrusted one last time to the hilt and exploded inside me. He held himself up with his arms, but his entire lower body weight rested on my ass. He slapped at my hands and I finally got to release my heels and lay flat, my cum covered head landing on the seat of the chair. I looked over to see the girls getting more history. Cassie then lowered my dress and retied the halter as the guys were skulking around. I, however, was spent and didn't know if I could walk.

A few minutes later, the girls came and helped me up. They thanked the guys for a great time and they walked us out of the building, supporting my weight on their shoulders.

"Gee, girl," started Jenny. "You just keep finding great guys to screw."

"Yeah, I can't wait to show you the day's events tomorrow," added Cassie. "Come by around noon, we'll make a day out of it...."

12