The "Barbershop"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped my motion to let her take control, but when she shouted, "oh my dear God, Peter!" I grabbed a hand full of each cheek and as my deeper, faster rhythm commenced, it began, and I knew from the way she that she started to shudder, that she was in for one hell of an intense, anal induced orgasm.

I froze like a statue, balls deep, holding and kneading two handfuls of ass until it was over.

Then as slow as I could, I withdrew my hard cock from her ass and watched her tight rim kind of stretch and pull and follow me out, before sucking itself back in the second that my head popped out of it.

I turned he to face me and laid her back on the bed and started to gently pet, feel and fondle her large breasts and as I lifted and maneuvered their weight around using only her nipples held firmly between my two thumbs and index fingers, she started to whimper.

I gently slapped my right hand on the top of that glorious mound, the very catalyst of all this evening's sexual excitement and I found her large cream covered clit peeking out so I lightly pulled, pinched, and rolled it between my middle and index fingers.

When her actions indicated that she was reaching deep for another orgasm I turned her head to face me and made the offering of my soiled tool to her mouth.

She grimaced at first, from her own scent and attempted to turn away, but as she started to cum, my right hand positioned her face and when I pressed it against her lips, she took the head of it in her mouth and while tasting herself, she became consumed with another orgasm and sucked me deeper in.

I have often wondered over the years why women attempt to disallow the experiences of smelling and tasting themselves like they do. Mark my words, when you thrust ether your fingers or cock under their nose and in their mouth, covered with their own secretions, if timed correctly, it is like turning on an inner animal switch that not only intensifies their orgasms but unleashes their true sexual inner being.

After her last muffled moan had vibrated off of my cock, I let it slip out of her mouth so she could catch her breath and when it was over, she panted, "Peter my God, this was much, much more than I ever dreamed of, my God ... three times? ... You are so awesome."

So, I stepped back to show her that my cock was still standing erect and asked, "Paula, do you think that you can go one more time for me?"

She moved to the center of the bed and scooted up toward the headboard and as I mounted her, she spread her legs and reached down to guide me in.

When I am with a woman, I hold off my own orgasm to either finish myself in her mouth or deep down in her ass, but since this was my first time with Paula, I wanted her to have all of the enjoyment and get the full benefit of my sexual prowess.

Hell, who am I kidding, on a more selfish note, I wanted to insure that I would be invited back for another round with her and Megyn. I wanted her to relate to Megyn how tender and considerate I am, before I fuck her lights out as well.

Sorry, I feel that I must apologize to some of my readers, but the male mind really works that way.

So I started out slow and let her natural cream lube me up, after all, I wanted her to have fond memories of this in the morning, perhaps feel a little tender from being with me, but not too sore to walk.

After a few moderate pumps I felt that we were in the zone so I put her legs up with my palms down on the backs of her knees and held my body as stiff as a board. I got up on my toes and using my entire body weight and every inch of my cock, I began "the pile drive."

Within several full strokes she started to groan a single groan with each full bottoming downward thrust. Not knowing how much more she could take, I decided that it was time for me to let go and cum myself.

During my first ribbon's spurt, she let out one long fluttering, breathy sigh, almost like the sound of a death rattle and I swear to you as sure as I'm sitting here and writing this, I felt her inner vaginal wall go "click-click."

I didn't hear it, I felt it and I will never forget it, "click-click" and instantly, her vagina grabbed my cock and it shot a warm, thick, viscous, sticky, stringy discharge substance directly on me like nothing I have ever felt or experienced before.

When I pulled out, I looked down an saw her cream at the base of my shaft, that I had churned into a tick frothy white foam, the opaque white and clear glycerin look of my own sperm and then the silvery gray, sticky discharge that I had felt and It was hanging and stringing off the center length of my shaft like a dark web.

I chalked it up to be another Swiftt sexual first, as some sort of a deep rooted nut that Paula needed me to crack and I scooted off from the foot of the bed and I went around and stood by her side and said, "Paula, move over a little so I can lay with you and hold you for a while?" Knowing most women are really in that, even though I was ready to go have a steak and baked potato at my favorite Brew House.

When she finally caught her breath she sat up and said, "no Peter, I appreciate the offer and I would love the feel of that, but I need to leave here at seven. Florida divorce laws are strange and I do not want to break any of my habits or routines that would call attention to my actions.

If I decide to file on that Bastard, I want him to be the one to pay. After eight years of me being the sole provider while he's fit and able to work but prefers to sit on his ass instead, makes him the one owes me."

Under these circumstances I felt her bitterness was justified, but never being good with or ever wanting to get involved in affaires of the heart, I withheld my comment.

Before I dressed, Paula asked me to sit in the chair. She went into the little bathroom, ran some water and came out with a warm wash cloth, she knelt and she thoroughly cleansed my cock and balls.

While tenderly finishing it with a baby wipe, she said, "Peter ... my God, you were wonderful, never did I cum so hard or so often in my life, thank you so much, there is no way that I can express to you how much I really needed this tonight."

"Anytime Paula," I said, "anytime, I'm just glad that I could be here for you."

She looked around and finally asked, "Peter have you seen my panties?"

I answered, "Yes, they're in my pants pocket, behind me on this chair, I always keep the panties."

She shook her head, laughed and said, "well, that just might propose a bit of a problem with Megyn, she never wears panties."

To which I replied, "that'll be no problem, my pharmacist friend Don has shown me an alternative for that."

She laughed, shook her head and said, "I'm not going there ... but if you will, please call me in a couple of days and I'll arrange for her join us?" I'm not going to tell her anything about you, I want it to be a big, if you get my meaning, surprise."

I said, "hold that thought, I have to be in New Mexico tomorrow on business and then I'm flying to Denver Colorado to meet my partner, you know Darrold, the following evening for a dinner meeting with a customer and we have a presentation there the following morning. But I will be sure to call you when I return."

12