The Barbie Doll Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy woman gets lessons in love from her doll.
2.3k words
4.25
77.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
736 Followers

Donna felt Brad's cock deep within her, thrusting in and out of her holiest of holies. It made her feel full, and loved, and wonderful, and she hoped that it would last long enough for her to have an orgasm for a change.

"Ughgh!" grunted Brad, and Donna knew that she would be disappointed yet again. Soon his seed was filling her womanly cavern, and a little drool came out of the corner of his mouth to fall onto her chest.

Brad rolled off of her and wiped his forehead. "Wow, that was a good one, babe!" he said, and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"I'm not done, Brad. Please? A little more?"

But Brad was already up and out of bed, and reaching for his jeans. "Sorry, babe. Gotta get to work. Besides, I don't think I could get hard again just now."

"Well then lick me? Like you used to?"

"Ewww... you're full of cum, babe. I'll see you tonight." He walked out the bedroom door while buckling his belt. A few minutes later, she heard the front door slam.

Donna felt lonely and abandoned. She loved Brad, but their sex life just wasn't what it used to be. She glanced around the bedroom at her collection of stuffed animals for support. Brad frequently made fun of her, a grown woman still keeping her childhood stuffed animals, but she loved them, too.

"What do you think, Mr. Frog?" she asked of the fuzzy green amphibian on the dresser. "Why doesn't Brad give me the loving that I need?" But Mr. Frog was silent.

She turned to the Teddy bear on the other end of the dresser. "What about you. Mr. Bear? Aren't I still pretty?" But Mr. Bear had nothing to say either.

"Mr. Owl? Mr. Alligator?" Donna polled the stuffed animals, one by one, but none of them had any words of encouragement for her.

"Oh, pooh. You are all boys, anyway. What the heck do you know?" Donna then had an idea. She reached into the drawer of the nightstand and took out her old Barbie doll. She held the Barbie in her lap and smoothed its hair with her fingers. She'd had this Barbie for many years, and it always made her feel comfortable and safe.

"What do you think, Barbie? You know all about boys, and how to get what you want. You have everything! A dream house, a dream car, a dream boyfriend, beautiful clothes... I wish I could be as perfect as you."

"I agree with you," the Barbie said. "You deserve an orgasm as much as Brad does. He should have taken care of your needs first, before he got his own stupid rocks off."

Donna jumped, and dropped the doll as if it had stung her. What the hell? The Barbie lay on the bed, still and silent, staring upward. "Did... did you just talk to me?" Donna asked the doll.

"Of course not," said the Barbie, nestled there between folds of the sheet. "I'm just a hunk of plastic. I can't talk." The doll rolled its eyes at the silliness of the suggestion.

"But you are talking!" protested Donna.

"Not really," said Barbie. "I'm just your subconscious mind, using this doll as a handy visual aid. I'm only telling you things that you already know, but are uncomfortable telling yourself." Barbie flashed her a quick plastic smile. "Please pick me up again. It's difficult to look at you from down here."

Donna carefully picked Barbie back up, holding her with the delicacy of a soap bubble. "Don't worry, you aren't going to hurt me," Barbie said. "I'm made of tough polyvinyl chloride. You can play rough with me if you like, just like you did when you were a kid. In fact, I kind of like it rough." She flashed that smile again.

"I don't want to be rough with you," said Donna, still not believing she was having an actual two-way conversation with a doll. "I just want to talk things out. About Brad. And me. And me and Brad."

"Well, Brad clearly doesn't appreciate you," Barbie said, and tossed her hair for emphasis. "I've been in that drawer for a long time, and I hear all that goes on in this bed. How long has it been since he gave you an orgasm? A month? A year?"

Donna averted her eyes, not liking the accusatory look on Barbie's face. "You're right. It's been a long time," she admitted. "But we do have sex a lot!"

"No, he has sex a lot. You just lie there and don't get much of anything out of it. You need to insist he takes care of you, first, darling. Either that, or..."

"Or what?" asked Donna. "Come on, Barbie, or what?"

"Well...," Barbie began, "I don't know if you're going to like this idea, but..."

"Yes?"

"I could take care of you, you know." Barbie favored her with a sly wink.

Donna was shocked. Her mouth opened, closed, opened again. Then closed once more. Finally she said, "What can you do? You're just a plastic doll. You aren't even really talking to me."

"Come on, Donna. Eroticism is mostly in the mind. So am I. Let me help you." Barbie swiveled at the waist, and turned her head down toward Donna's groin. "Even though I don't have genitals of my own, I still know how to operate them, you know." She winked again.

Donna blushed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. And she especially couldn't believe that she was talking with a plastic doll about her own sexuality. But she was intrigued. "Okay," she said cautiously. "Hypothetically, what could you do for me?"

Barbie put a conspiratorial expression on her pretty face. "Hold me down by your vagina and let me rub it a bit. I bet I can make you feel very nice."

Donna, blushing furiously, nevertheless moved Barbie down between her legs. Barbie reached out one hand and gently stroked Donna's lips. "Mmmm, nice and wet," she said. "Brad did a good job of turning you on. He just didn't bother to close the deal." She continued to stroke with her plastic hand. Donna moaned softly at the gentle stroking.

"Yeah, you've got a nice sweet pussy, Donna," Barbie went on. "And it's sopping wet. I'll bet I could get my legs in there."

"What!" Donna was shocked all over again. "You want to put your legs in my pussy?"

"They'll fit. I'm quite slim, you know," Barbie explained. "Just put my legs together and slide me in. Make sure I'm face up, though."

Donna was unsure of the wisdom of this idea, but she was too intrigued to refuse. She pressed Barbie's legs together and turned her around, placing her feet at the opening to her vagina. The legs slid in past her swollen lips quite easily. Donna gasped as the long, slender plastic legs rubbed her moist insides. She was surprised how pleasurable they felt. "Ooh, that's really nice, Barbie. Very nice indeed." She slid Barbie in and out, deeper and deeper on each stroke. She closed her eyes and arched her back, and gave herself over to the stimulation.

"Tilt me a little, Donna," Barbie urged. "Tilt my head down between your thighs. That will bring my feet up higher."

Donna did so, and felt Barbie's smooth plastic feet hooking up into her G-spot. The stimulation made her jump, but with delight. "Oh, my god, Barbie, that is so good!" she moaned, and increased her stroking and pressing.

"Keep going, Donna; faster, deeper, longer. I can feel your juices flowing all over my legs!" Furiously, Donna fucked herself, harder and harder, with the plastic doll, sawing it in and out, stretching her lips, rubbing her G-spot with wild abandon.

Barbie, knowing Donna's body as well as Donna knew it herself, stretched one hand forward and began rubbing Donna's clit in time with the stroking. This was all that poor Donna could take; the internal and external stimulation on her long-neglected genitals pushed her over the limit, and she screamed in orgasm. She clenched her thighs together and thrashed her head back and forth, all the while shuddering and shouting in pleasure.

"Not bad, huh?" came the small voice from between her legs. Donna looked down. Barbie was still waist-deep in her pussy, and had a smug look on her face. "But I think I'm going to need a bath," she added.

Donna slowly pulled Barbie out of her sopping pussy, shuddering with small aftershocks as the bend of the tiny feet caressed her inner walls on the way out. "That was great, Barbie!" she admitted. "You are a great lover." Then she blushed again.

"Aw, that was nothing," said Barbie, with a toss of her hair. "I know lots of tricks. You want to see another one?" By now, Donna was hooked. She nodded vigorously. "Okay, pull your knees up to your chest, and keep holding me down here."

Donna obediently lifted her knees, and hooked her left arm around them. She continued to hold Barbie down near her nether regions with her right hand.

"Lower, Donna. A little lower and farther back."

"Like this?"

"Lower... Yeah, right there, that's it."

Donna sucked in her breath in surprise as she felt Barbie's hand gently probe her butthole.

"Barbie! What are you doing to me?"

"You're going to love this, Donna. Trust me, I know you better than you know yourself. Just relax and go along with me." Barbie continued to circle her hand round and round Donna's tight pink anus. With her legs up at this angle, Donna felt the juices of her pussy, along with Brad's residual semen, run down her crotch and lubricate her anal area. Barbie smeared the fluids all over Donna's tight little ring, and then started to slowly press her hand inside.

"Barbie..."

"Shut up! I promise you're going to like this."

Barbie's hand went deeper and deeper, and continued to swirl and circle. Donna had to admit that it felt fabulous. Soon she was moaning and clenching and enjoying the ride. The sensitive nerve endings of her anus were catching fire from the pleasure. She felt the beginnings of another orgasm off on the horizon.

Suddenly Barbie stopped swirling, and withdrew her hand. "What are you doing?" Donna nearly screamed. "Don't stop!"

"I have an idea," explained Barbie. "Hold me with my feet pointing toward you, and my head pointing away."

"Okay," said Donna. At this point, she was willing to do anything Barbie commanded. She reoriented the doll as instructed. "Like this?"

"Perfect," said Barbie. She turned herself sideways, so that she was facing to Donna's right side. She spread her legs slightly. Her left leg probed back toward Donna's sensitive, winking butthole. Her right leg, however, slipped back into Donna's still-dripping pussy. She plunged both legs in to the hilt, and began to writhe furiously.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!" shouted Donna, feeling the intense stimulation from the sudden double penetration. "Oh my god...." Grasping Barbie firmly, she continued to fuck herself, fore and aft, faster and faster. Her hips were writhing, her breathing was a rapid pant, and sweat broke out on her forehead. The orgasm that had begun to build on the horizon was racing toward her on a jet stream. The walls of her pussy pulsed with pleasure; the nerves of her anus flashed like fireworks, her clit throbbed under the rubbing of Barbie's plastic knee. Soon, all the sources of pleasure converged, and Donna felt a rush of exquisite euphoria explode deep within her, somewhere between her hips. It exploded and swelled and expanded, and soon engulfed her entire body, out to her fingers and toes. When it reached her mouth, her voice erupted in a scream of pure, unadulterated, animal pleasure. She let loose her hold on Barbie, and thrashed about on the bed, flailing her arms and legs and screaming and sobbing and laughing all at the same time.

Barbie eased her way out of Donna's orifices, and lay patiently on the bed waiting for her to come down from her peak. Eventually, Donna regained her composure, and sat up in bed. She picked Barbie up and looked her in the eyes.

"You're a pretty smart doll, you know that?"

Barbie flashed her famous smile. "I told you. I know lots of tricks."

"Good," said Donna. "I want to try them all. But right now, I think I need a cup of tea." She rested Barbie on the pillow, and went into the kitchen to boil some water.

When Donna returned with her cup of tea, Barbie was sitting up with her legs crossed, wiggling one foot impatiently. "Are you ready? I'm raring to go," she said. "I've been alone in that drawer for a long time."

"I'm sorry about that. Let me finish my tea first. Then you can show me new tricks all afternoon, until Brad gets home. I am in your hands, little lover!"

****************************

Later, Donna heard Brad's car in the driveway. She was sprawled on the bed, exhausted from hours of sex with Barbie. Her body was limp as a dishrag, but her smile was from ear to ear.

Brad came into the bedroom and saw her there. "Still in bed, waiting for me, eh? Good! I'm horny and ready to go." He began unbuckling his trousers.

"Oh, Brad, not now, please. I'm exhausted! Just lie here with me and hold me, okay?"

"Sure thing, babe. I guess you're still worn out from that great shagging I gave you this morning, eh? Oh well, I guess I don't know my own strength." He finished shedding his clothes and climbed into the bed. The he noticed the Barbie doll sitting on top of the headboard.

"Hey, is that your old Barbie? I didn't know you still had that old thing. You're so cute."

"Yes, Barbie is my oldest and dearest friend," Donna said. "I thought it would be nice to have her around again." As Brad wrapped his arms around Donna's waist, spooning her from behind, she looked up at Barbie and blew her a silent kiss.

Barbie smiled back and gave her a knowing wink. Tomorrow was another day!

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
736 Followers