The Bare Essentials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Trish was consoling George. "Never mind," she said. "Stay sat there, and I'll come and sit on your lap in a minute or two!" George raised his eyebrows. "You don't mind, do you, Claire?" she asked. "I know Dave won't."

Claire shrugged. "Well, it'll hardly be the first time you two have had a quickie, I s'pose - alright then, Georgie, if you like - but only if I can have a good grope with Dave while you're about it!"

At that, Trish managed to do something absolutely fascinating with her vaginal muscles, and I was temporarily rendered speechless while certain reflexes took over. Trish grinned at me, then told George to unzip, and Claire to get ready to hide my lap.

We waited till none of the other people in the room seemed to be looking our way.

George had undone his flies and presumably got his family possessions out, but he was keeping his hands in his lap so that he stayed decent in case anyone did turn and look. Trish suddenly slipped off me and onto George's lap, and Claire immediately leaned across in front of me and gave me a big kiss, hiding my now soft, sticky and soggy tool from public view.

I was about to put it away again quickly, when Claire's hand stopped me. She lay back so that her head was on my lap, and quickly arranged her long hair so that it hid my cock, where it now lay alongside her neck. Then she grabbed my hand and placed it firmly on one of her tits, making sure it was inside the top of her dress - which wasn't hard with that stunning neckline. Then, turning to face me, she gave Percy a few quick licks to clean my and Trish's juices off him.

But it was no good, it just wasn't going to be possible for her to give me a proper blow-job without it being totally obvious what was going on.

"Sorry!" she said, "I don't think we can manage it here! Never mind, come and get me a drink while those two bonk their brains out for a bit!"

"Those two" were well away by now. Knowing what they were up to, it seemed quite clear to Claire and me that Trish was getting a quiet shafting where she sat; but other people dancing past didn't seem to notice, so I guess they weren't as obvious as they seemed to us. That meant Trish and I hadn't been too conspicuous either, I suppose. Just as well.

Claire and I rearranged ourselves quickly, and headed for the kitchen, which was empty for the time being. I poured us each another glass of wine, but when I looked round to give her glass to Claire, she was getting a couple of ice cubes out of the fridge.

"What d'you want those for? I know this wine's a bit cheap and cheerful, but surely it's not really bad enough to need ice in it!"

Then I saw what she wanted them for. She first checked that there was no-one else in the kitchen with us, nor heading that way. She eased both her tits up slightly, so that her nipples really were peeping over the top of her low-cut dress, not just nearly doing so - and then she started rubbing them lightly with the ice cubes to make it even more definite!

"If Trish can walk around with her tits on show through that blouse, and with lipstick on 'em to boot, I can play the same sort of game!" she chuckled. She pursed her lips and looked down at her chest. "Now, is that enough, d'you think, Dave?" she asked.


Her strapless dress was obviously designed to be an "only just cover the bust" one anyway, and she really hadn't had to move it very much to pop out over the top of it. As I mentioned before, more than a sliver of her dark brown areolae had already been on show if you looked, although the almost identical brown colour of the dress (surely she hadn't chosen it with that in mind?) did tend to make things less obvious. Now that she'd helped things along, though, the dress pushed her boobs up and out like an Anne Summers half-cup bra. And as if the ice-cube treatment hadn't already made sure that they wouldn't drop back down inside too soon, Claire also pulled off a few sheets of kitchen roll, folded them a few times, and slipped them under her boobs into the cups of the dress. That made absolutely sure that her nipples would stay out on view.

And yet, the dress was low-cut anyway, and like I said its brown material was almost the same colour as her nipples; even now, in the dim light of the main room, it wouldn't be too blatantly obvious, except to someone looking harder at her chest than was really polite.

I really couldn't see why she'd bothered with the ice cubes - as I mentioned right at the start of this tale, Claire has the longest nipples of any woman I've ever met; even when she's not specifically feeling randy, they stand out a good ½ inch or so from her boobs. Now they must have been nearer ¾" or even a full inch long, and they were actually poking out past the top of the heavy material of the dress cups. I checked - cupping one of her tits in one hand over the dress, I could still tickle the end of her nipple!

"Stop that, Dave, you cheeky bugger!" she said. "Right, come on, back to the dance floor. Let's dance close for now, though, please - I don't really want everyone to see this, just George - and Trish, I s'pose!" So we went back out of the kitchen into the main room, and started dancing around to the slow, smoochy number that was now on.

The way that Claire's nipples were poking me in the chest through my shirt, my old man soon got very interested again, and she didn't help by grinding her pubes against me every now and then, once she realised the state I was in! We danced round to where we'd left Trish and George, but they must have finished their quick shag - they were no longer sat there. Ah! There they were, dancing on the other side of the room. We moved over their way, with Claire still clasping me fairly close. But once we were near them, with nobody else in the immediate area, she moved into a pirouette and slipped away from me, and with a quick "Excuse me!" to Trish, pushed her aside and moved into George's arms.

It took George a moment (and a further quick downward tug on her dress by Claire) before he realised just what he'd got an armful of, but then his eyes lit up and he whirled her off round the floor. The lights were quite dark, but I'm sure one or two people must have got a fair eyeful!

Anyway, the four of us slipped out of the dance room soon after that, and found a free bedroom where George and I could give Claire what she'd missed out on.

Since there was plenty of time and room now, we gave her a full-scale two-man going-over. Trish (who admitted that she was feeling a bit on the tender side after two rather contorted screws in rapid succession) just sat on a chair and watched, with her hands between her legs, idly stroking her pussy from time to time. I must say, that was definitely one of the better parties we went to!

12