The Barefoot Maid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darknyt4
darknyt4
34 Followers

Janice walked up stairs. Dave her husband was asleep, well he had an early flight. She went in to check on her son, Barry. He was leaving in the morning too on the Scout trip. Barry was also sound asleep.

Janice then went into to check on her daughter, Stephanie. She looked in on her, Janice got the surprise of her life. Steph was asleep in her bed, but she had pushed the covers off, and was naked and was grinding her pussy into the bed. The girl was definitely having a sexual dream. Janice entered the room and quietly shut the door behind her.

Janice watched transfixed as her daughter was grinding herself to an orgasm Janice absentmindedly started fingering her pussy, transfixed by the sight of her 19 year old daughter having a sex dream, but also Janice was wondering what it would be like to have hours and hours of depraved sex with her sweet young gorgeous daughter, who mostly looked like a younger version of Janice, except with bigger firmer tits and strawberry blonde hair.

Stephanie ground her way to an orgasm and then went to sleep. Janice tiptoed out the door and made her way to her bedroom, she climbed into bed with her Mistresses' collar on. Janice's last thought before she fell asleep was that it was too bad Stephanie was leaving for Cancun in the morning. Janice and Diane could DEFINITELY have some fun with her.

Janice Crawford WILL Return.

darknyt4
darknyt4
34 Followers
12