The Bargain Dresses

Story Info
Tricked into becoming their Sissy Maid.
1.2k words
3.98
40.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean was lying back relaxed in the tub. Her eyes twinkled as she looked up at me serenely confident. I blushed as my cock stiffened, feeling so exposed in front of her yet only a thin layer of bubbles covered her nudity from me.

Maybe it was the way she'd looked so fearful when we first met, yet now seemed so confident and assured of her superiority and control of me. Maybe it was her overwhelming acceptance of me when I walked out in that dress the first time and the way her fearful attitude had changed to one of full acceptance of me. Maybe it was the fact that she'd been the one to snap that lock closed to keep me in the maid uniform.

Whatever it was I knew at that moment that I was hers. She was my Mistress above all others and I was there to serve her no matter what form that service might be. If it meant serving Sandy and Harold as well that was a small price to pay to be Her maid.

As this revelation played itself out in my mind I knelt and began to wash her from head to toe. The sight of her body distracted me, making it harder to follow the thought clearly. It wasn't that she looked like and 18 or 30 year old. No she had a mature woman's body.

Light stretch marks from pregnancy I saw as badges of honor adorning her trim athletic form. Slender with full hips and only slightly sagging full breasts she looked incredible for her age, but she looked her age. Maybe my eyes were just misted over from my budding love and the desire to please her always.

She pulled the plug to let the tub drain and stood looking down at me with a pleased smile. A wave of pleasure shivered thru me. Using the hand spray I rinsed the soap and bubble bath from her body then held out the bath towel for her. Even wrapped in the towel after she was dry she looked regal to me.

Looking at the way my wet nightgown was plastered on me she chuckled.

"My sister knew enough to take her things off at least. Go downstairs and dry off then change. After that Harold will have the same as Sandy did. Remember you have to take it in to him."

Harold smiled when I entered with tray, then scowled.

"Jean, what the hell. Why is that thing dangling out like that! It's disgusting! It's bad enough that the new maid is a male in the first place but does he have to flaunt it in front of me. Do something!"

Jean just smiled at his discomfort when she brought in a small velvet bag from a liquor bottle to place over me and tightened with the drawstring. Harold's appetite didn't seem to be disturbed. He grumbled and complained about everything as he ate, doing his best to belittle and humiliate me.

When he was done I took the tray out but had to return with a refilled thermos of coffee for him. He told me to stand beside the bed and take off my nitie. Shaking his head he told me to put it back on as he complained about how flat I was.

"While at least you aren't covered in hair but that's about all I can say. Turn around."

He ran his hand over my buns and gave them a squeeze then slapped my thighs apart and did the same to them. Finally he slapped my ass and told me to get out of there.

I cleaned the kitchen and wondered what to do next. Jean called me into the living room and patted the couch beside her.

"My sister didn't work every minute of the day. She and I liked to watch the morning soaps together after she cleaned up and before she changed for the afternoon. The nitie is just for mornings, dear."

Apparently the two of them were hooked on several soaps. We watched them till it was time to make lunch. Just soup and sandwiches with extras to pack for Harold to take to work.

They sat at one end of the table and I was seated facing into a corner with a TV tray. As they ate they discussed me as if I wasn't there.

"I don't know about this you two. Sure he can do the work but without tits or a pussy what good is he to me otherwise?"

"C'mon Dad, think ahead! Sure he's flat now but those leftover pills Auntie was taking for HRT should take care of that. If they don't I think I can talk Sharon into prescribing something else. She might even be able to help us find someone to lop off that thing and replace it with a proper pussy!"

My head jerked up as Sandy finished talking. Sure I liked dressing femininely but I never planned to switch genders! I just liked being feminine part of the time. Jean noticed.

"Yes, Sandy, I know what you and your father would both prefer but you're scaring him. We need a maid more than a sexual playtoy, don't we? Besides I know you made use of him last night even if he isn't a woman! Harold after what you told me about the things that happened when you worked in the oilfield can't you wait a bit to see how things work out?"

I relaxed a bit but wondered what had I gotten myself into?

After I'd cleaned the lunch mess Jean took me downstairs to help me select my afternoon wear. Sorting thru the lower dresser drawers she found panties, a bra and stay ups she set out.

"These should fit as you are so close to my sister's size. Like Sandy and me my sister wasn't very big breasted. We'll still have to stuff the cups for you with something. The HRT she was taking did increase her size, you know. It should do the same to you. That is if you want to have real breasts. Do you?"

I was stuffing the empty cups of every bra I wore and at times did want a more feminine shape, but this was a large step and probably an irreversible one.

"I know what you're thinking and yes it is a big step. I don't think it would be permanent if you stopped taking the pills. We can ask Sharon, if you want. She's Sandy's friend and a doctor so she'd know for sure. Does that ease your mind?"

Jean's calm reassurance and manner soothed my mental objections and fears. Whatever it took I did want to please her. I picked up one of the pill bottles from the dresser and read it.

"See simple hormone replacement pills. My sister suffered from a lack of estrogen towards the end and a touch too much testosterone as well. We'll have to talk to Sharon but I think you'd have to take more for any real results, after all my sister was a female to start."

I sat down on the bed, then opened the bottle and shook three pills into my palm. According to the instructions her sister was supposed to take only one of each. From the other I shook out another three.

Sandy must have been eavesdropping as she came in with a glass of water and handed it to me as she smiled at her mother. As I downed the pills I felt myself sink a bit deeper into full submission and complete surrender.