The Barista

Story Info
Barista faces the consequences for turning down a customer.
2.4k words
4.01
19.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eliza96
Eliza96
31 Followers

It was just an average day at work. Make coffee, smile at customers. Talk shit about customers with my coworkers once they leave. I work at Starbucks, and I swear people could not be more difficult if they tried. They will have you remake their drink eight times. Which you have to do with a smile on your face. I always joke with my coworkers that we are all so good at our jobs because we are great at apologizing for things that aren't our fault.

What's worse than the difficult people with the overly complicated drink orders are the men who think your customer service smile is really just a come on in disguise. I've had more gross men call me 'hun' and 'doll' than I can just about stand. One time someone asked me if I would go on a date with their son who they were on the phone with.

If I ever wear a v neck shirt I will catch men trying to sneak a peek at my chest while I bend over to grind coffee beans or steam milk for a latte. I have a slightly bigger chest than average, with my 34DDs bringing me a little more attention than I like. I have long brown hair that I keep in a french braid down my back. I also have pale skin, bright blue eyes, and freckles that always make people comment about how irish I look when I work on the register.

I also catch men staring at my name tag just a little too long, even though I wrote Elisabeth in big, bold letters to avoid this very thing.

The worst of all the creeps is Matt. He comes in every single morning. He mobile orders his drink, but still make a point of stopping and talking to me as if we're friends. It's the little things that skeeve me out. Sometimes he asks me to hand him a tray or a bag and I can just feel him watching me as I bend down. Then his hand lingers on mine as I hand him whatever he's asked for. He is also the only one in my life who has ever called me 'Lizzie', as if we're close friends.

This morning when he came in, I very purposefully made my way to the back to stock some cups. I took my time, thinking that if he didn't see me, he would grab his coffee and go. When I walked back to the counter, I found out I wasn't that lucky. He had been hanging back just far enough that no one else could help him without shouting across the cafe, but immediately came up to the register when he saw me.

I should say that, if Matt was not such a fucking perv, I would think he was hot. He was a little over six feet tall, tan, with short brown hair, and fit. He had a straight, white, and very cocky smile.

As he walked up to me, he gave me that over confident smile and I saw his eyes drift up and down my body. I resisted the urge to shudder visibly.

"Hey, Lizzie, how are we doing this morning?" He said long and slow, stretching the words out.

"I'm fine, Matt. Can I get you anything?" I said, trying to keep my voice polite, but not overly perky or upbeat.

"I was wondering, how about you let me take you out tonight? I'll show a real good time," he said in such a confident tone that I'm sure he thought I would say yes, no question. As if I were expecting his advances.

"I'm flattered Matt, but I actually have a boyfriend," this was a lie, but I didn't see an easier way to let him down, especially if was going to keep coming in every day.

"I've never heard you mention a boyfriend before," he said this with narrowed eyes that made him look a little scary.

"Well . . . I just try to keep my private life private, you know?" I stuttered through this a bit, but I thought that was a reasonable explanation.

"Of course. Well, have a good one." He said this calmly and started to leave.

I walked over to my friend Lindsey who had been watching this interaction from the sidelines.

"Ugh, that was gross," she said, knowing how uncomfortable he made me.

"I know, what a creep."

The next day, I was working a closing shift instead of my normal morning shift. The guy who normally closed was going to a concert that night and had asked me to switch with him. I was actually pretty grateful because it meant I wouldn't have to see Matt that day.

It ended up being a pretty slow night. We were able to get almost all the cleaning and deposits done early, so I let the other girl working with me go home while I finished everything up. We closed at 9, but we always stayed until 9:30 to get everything ready for the next day. It didn't feel like a two person job, and I didn't mind locking up alone.

I set everything up for the morning and went to the side door to lock up and head out to my car. Right as I opened it, I felt a hand push me back into the store. I stumbled back, shocked and scared, and looked up to see Matt staring back at me.

"Hey, Lizzie, I figured since you apparently already think I'm a creep, I had nothing to lose in coming by tonight." His eyes looked black and he was wearing that same cocky smile.

"M-Matt, look, I'm sorry I turned you down, but if you leave right now, I won't call the cops"

"Oh, I'm not gonna leave and you're not gonna call the cops, because I have this," he said, pulling out a knife, "and I don't want to leave the girls in the morning too big of a mess to clean up."

I felt my heart beating painfully loud and fast in my chest. This was really happening.

"Matt, p-please, I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt me."

He looked me up and down, the same way he had the morning before.

"Well, first, you're gonna strip down to nothing, and then you're gonna take that nice green apron out of your bag and put that on."

I figured arguing would be pointless, so I just started stripping down right in the middle of the store. When I was about reach back and take my bra off, Matt grabbed my hands to stop me. He stepped close and pressed his lips against my ear.

"I'll do that," he whispered, then reached back with the knife and cut my bra strap.

As my bra fell to the ground, Matt took his free hand and, sliding it slowly from back to my chest, started to caress my right nipple. It was already hard from the chill in the cafe, and I felt myself get a little wet in my panties, against my will, at his touch.

"Mmm, your tits are so soft, and your nipples are just begging for a nice pinch," he whispered. His voice was hoarse with arousal and I could feel him get hard against my stomach.

He slid the knife down and sliced through my panties. As they fell down my legs, he took his hand from my nipple and planted a firm slap on my pussy.

"I love a nice shaved cunt. Now, let's put that apron on."

I pulled my apron from my bag and put it on. Matt stepped back as I did this, watching me. When I tied the string in front, I saw the tent in his pants twitch. The apron was just wide enough to cover my nipples, but my tits were still visible on the side, and it only fell a couple inches past my pussy on my legs. I felt more exposed than if I had just been naked.

"Why don't we go make a latte?" He grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around as he said this, guiding towards the counter. He walked me over to the espresso bar and gestured for me to start.

I bent down to grab the milk from the fridge under the counter and felt a hard slap across my ass.

"Keep going," he whispered.

I stood up and poured the milk into the pitcher. As I did this, he stepped closer, pressing himself against me so that I was pinned between the counter and his hard body. His hands were on my hips and his cock was pressing into my lower back.

I started to steam the milk and pour the espresso shots and he moved his hands all over my body, under my apron. He went up my ribs and over my tits, giving my nipples each a hard pinch. He brought his hands over my stomach and re-tied my apron, too tight, so that it was digging in all around me.

I was scared and grossed out, but I could feel my pussy getting warm and wet at his touch. I poured the espresso and the milk into a cup and gestured to Matt that the latte was done.

"Why don't go put in on the counter, like someone was gonna come pick it up," he said this with a little smirk on his face that made me nervous.

I walked over to the end of the counter and set the latte down. I was just about to turn around when I felt Matt hands push me down so that my chest was flat on the counter and I was pinned underneath him. I could feel the chilly air on my naked and exposed ass.

"What's that I see? Hmm, is someone a little wet for me?" He taunted me. I felt fingers stroke my wet pussy and I closed my eyes in shame.

"Please, don't," I whispered.

He didn't say anything back. He just took two fingers and began shoving them in and out hard and fast. He took his thumb and began rubbing my clit in little circles. I could help shameful little squishing sounds as I got wetter and wetter.

Soon, my body took over and all I wanted was to cum. I needed it.

"Come on, Lizzie, beg me for it," Matt whispered as felt my body tensing up.

"No," I said, trying to maintain any shred of dignity I had left. Immediately his fingers stopped. I wanted to cry.

"Okay then, I'll stop. We can stop right here and you can go home," as he said this he took his fingers, still slick from my pussy, and started slowly drawing them up my legs and across my back.

I was so close to cumming that this little motion made me shudder.

"Are you sure you really want me to stop Lizzie?" He whispered.

His fingers were still running over my back and my pussy was clenching, wanting to cum. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Please! Please make me cum! I need it."

He immediately went back to fingering me roughly. Since he no longer needed to hold me with one hand, he was using one hand to finger me and the other to play with my clit. I could feel my orgasm rising quickly and I was moaning and begging for him to make me cum on his hand.

When he forced in a third finger, I was overcome. I felt the strongest orgasm of my life roll in waves over my body. I couldn't have stopped shaking if I tried.

Then, I felt Matt's hard cock forced into my twitching pussy. If I hadn't been soaking wet, he never could have made it in. I cried out from the sheer size of him.

Matt gave me no second to breathe. Pinning me hard against the counter and taking me from behind. He had one hand holding my shoulder and the other holding the string of my apron, using it to pull me down onto his hard cock with every stroke. I felt him bottom out inside me as he fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked in my life.

His cock was pounding into me and it felt like it would never stop. When he took one hand to pinch my nipple, my back arched into him and I came all over his cock.

It was painful, but I didn't want it to end.

"Oh yeah Lizzie, you feel so good, getting fucked like a whore. Don't you feel bad for turning me down now?"

He spun me around quickly so that I was laying on my back on the counter. He grabbed my calves and pushed them up towards my head. He was fucking me so hard and deep, I felt like I would pass out. Then, he reached for the latte and poured it over me. I was soaked and sticky. My hair was matted to my face and it just seemed to turn Matt on more. He fucked me hard and deep for a couple more strokes and then pulled out.

I was surprised at the abrupt halt before Matt pulled me off the counter and forced me onto my knees.

He pinched one of my nipples really hard so that I cried out. As I did, he shoved his massive cock down my throat, choking me and used his free hand to keep my head there. He fucked my face for a few strokes before I felt his cock tense up in my mouth.

"You better swallow my whole load Lizzie, I don't want a drop wasted."

His hot cum choked me as it forced it way down my throat. It was all I could do not to gag. When he was done, he pushed me down so that I was laying on the ground, too spent to move.

I was sticky, wet, sore, and exhausted.

Matt stepped back and began to pull up his pants.

"I got your number from your phone, you can bet we're gonna do this again. I still need to get into that ass of yours." He laughed at what must have been the terrified look on my face.

"See you soon Lizzie," he said as he walked away, leaving me sprawled on the floor.

Eliza96
Eliza96
31 Followers