The Barman in the Barn Ch. 01

Story Info
Young barman learns a lesson.
1.1k words
3.95
14.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands at the busy bar and waits to be served. It is nearly closing time and she wants that last drink before she leaves. Three different bar-staff work frantically to serve the last orders. A giant hulk of a man, young and fresh faced, takes her money and leans across the bar to take her order. Vodka, she requests. She has already noticed him looking down at her cleavage and follows his eyes to make it clear that she knows what he is doing.

He returns with her drink and hands over her change. Yet again, his eyes stare down at her breasts. His hand lingers above hers for longer than is necessary and she tired of his obvious weakness.

"Don't do that!" She snaps at him, but he doesn't hear her over the background noise.

He pulls a face.

"Don't do that -- it will get you into unimaginable trouble!" She speaks up and this time he hears her.

He smirks in her direction, not taking heed of her warning. She shrugs her shoulders and turns away from him, downing her drink in one go.

Looking for her friend she realises that some young lad has struck lucky this evening. She finds Candy strewn across the man's lap, practically eating his face. She smiles to herself. Good for you!

Having caught her friend's eye momentarily she makes her way outside to have a cigarette. Most of the stragglers have moved off already and the smoking area is empty. She sits on a nearby table and draws in the warm heat of burning tobacco.

To one side, she notices a shadow moving in the doorway. Without looking directly, she knows it is the barman. He's keen, she thinks to herself. Poor bastard.

Candy finally emerges, still wrapped around the young buck, and suggests they all go off to someone's house for after-hours drinks. She knows what this means. Candy wants to fuck this guy and she will need to go along to make sure her friend doesn't get into any trouble. Reluctantly she agrees.

All three of them pile into a taxi and travel a short distance along some country lanes until they pull over at a large country house. The young man directs the driver and they pass the main house, stopping outside a large barn to the rear. There is a light on inside and she feels a little unnerved. Candy is too drunk to realise that they might be walking into some sort of trap. They are in the middle of nowhere and she already knows, without looking, that neither of their mobile phones will have a signal here.

The young man, although clearly drunk and horny, seems genuine enough and they all depart the taxi. She's not sure anyone has paid the driver but moves away. She certainly isn't going to pay. The young man, called Lee, leans heavily against the outer door of the barn and drags it open upon its rusty runners. Candy is talking to her, secretively, about how lovely Lee is, how he has said so many nice things to her already, and she thinks her luck might be in tonight. She tells Candy that she's pissed and moves on into the barn.

She expected the barn to be full of hay, straw or farm machinery, but instead it contains a run down old Land Rover, what looks like scrap metal and a series of work benches. She concludes it must be some kind of workshop. Interesting, but not ideal.

Lee scampers off somewhere like a docile puppy and soon returns with a handful of beers. She cracks one open against the edge of a workbench and paces around the barn looking at different machines, the likes of which she has never seen before. She imagines the place full of sweaty workmen, noisy and dirty and is pleased all is quiet in the dead of night.

"Everything alright, Lee?" A gruff voice echoes through the barn.

She turns and laughs to herself. It's the hulking barman standing in the doorway. She has been set up. Candy catches her with a pleading look in her eyes and she nods, silently agreeing to keep the barman company for a while so Candy can get her fill from Lee. It isn't he first or the last time that she's had to accommodate her friend and they would surely have a good laugh about it tomorrow.

"This is Ben," says Lee, drawing his mouth away from Candy just long enough to speak, "he said he liked the look of you in the pub."

"Oh, did he now?!" She replies, staring directly at Ben and weighing him up.

"Do you mind if we.... Erm...." Lee gestures out away from the barn.

She smiles at her friend, whose eyes are now full of lust and desire and indicates it is ok for them to leave the barn. This leaves Ben, the huge giant of a man, and her, stood drinking beer from the bottle, in silence.

"So, is this your place then?" She asks him

"Nah, belongs to my mum and her fella." Ben replies, fidgeting on the spot, nervously jangling his change in his pocket.

"Ah, right. I see!" She states, not really caring who the barn belongs to.

She catches him looking her up and down again, mainly focussing on her breasts. It annoys her and she steps towards him.

"I warned you about that," she snaps, waving the empty bottle in his face, "but you didn't listen, did you?"

"You can't blame me for looking, can you?" Ben splutters, apparently not embarrassed at all.

"Are you one of the local rugby lads?" She asks, assessing his size and bulk.

"Yeah, I play for the Unicorns," he informs her, "Most of the lads were in the pub tonight".

She had seen various men in the pub throughout the evening who could easily have been members of his rugby team. She nodded, not really caring much about what he had to say.

Stepping closer still she was finally close enough to grab hold of the front of his shirt. She knew this was a risky move. He was a big lad, and could easily overpower her, but she had a feeling about this one. He would be putty in her hands.

"Follow me!" She demanded and dragged him by this shirt into a darker, more secluded corner of the barn.

He had a puzzled look on his face, but seemed to quite like her attention.

"I'm not going to waste my time with pleasantries!" She snapped. "Drop your trousers!"

Stunned, he dropped the bottle on the floor but it didn't smash.

"Clumsy boy!" She chided him, and squeezed his huge face in her hand.