The Barman in the Barn Ch. 02

Story Info
Young barman learns a lesson.
1.4k words
4.09
15.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously, he unclipped his belt and unzipped his jeans which fell to his ankles with gravity. She laughed at the cartoon character boxer shorts he was wearing and gestured for him to remove them too.

"B...b....b... but..." He tried to stammer.

"Never mind all that! Get them off!" She barked at him.

She leaned back against one of the work benches and watched him bend in half to drop his shorts. As he straightened himself she let out a wicked, guttural laugh.

"Is that it?!" She humiliated him.

Among a mass of curly black hair his small mushroom like cock twitched in the cool night air. She could tell he was already as erect as he was going to get and instantly knew she wouldn't be letting him fuck her with that!

"Wh... wh... what do you mean?" He asked, looking more embarrassed and humble.

"That!" She slapped the end of his little pecker so hard it bounced up and down several times.

"Ouch! You bitch!" He recoiled, trying to move his hips out of her way.

"Bitch?!" She moved in closer, looking up into his now flushed face. "I think you had better call me Ma'am, don't you?!"

Before he could answer she had clamped her hand around the end of his miniscule dick and began squeezing and pulling at it, making his legs buckle. He let out a deep groan and tried to move away from her, but her hold was too tight, his movement only made things worse.

"I told you earlier!" She sneered in his direction, adding another heavy slap to his cock for good measure. "You shouldn't have been looking at my breasts like that.... Should you?!"

This time she shoved his chest, hard, and sent him staggering back against the wall of the barn, trapped at his ankles by his jeans and shorts. Surprisingly, he did not move his hands which remained firmly by his sides.

"No... I.... I... I shouldn't have stared at your tits.... I'm sorry!" He uttered, his breaths becoming short.

"No?! No -- what?!" She demanded. Taking another handful of cock and balls and squeezing so hard it made his knees tremble.

"No, Ma'am!" He squealed, feeling his pubic hairs trapped in her grasp.

To torment him further, she undid the buttons of her shirt and allowed her full, milky white breasts encased in pretty black lace on full display to him. She felt his cock throb in her grip.

"I think you're a bit of a slut, boy!" She snarled. "How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen, Ma'am" He was learning quickly.

She laughed to herself, knowing that the events of the evening would probably scar this poor young man, mentally, for the rest of his life. But it was his own fault. She had warned him in the pub. She shouldn't have stared at her breasts!

Holding his cock and balls firm with one hand, she skilfully unbuttoned her own jeans and slid them down her thighs.

"You're going to lick me until I cum... Got it?!" She demanded, pulling him down onto his knees through the pressure on his genitals. He couldn't manage a reply and simply nodded.

Having let go of his tiny dick, she then grabbed hold of his head, entangling her fingers in his hair and pulled his face towards her. This was no time for pleasantries. She wanted him to get her off, and quickly!

Pulling her knickers to one side, she forced his face into her. He hesitated at first, until she hooked her hips up onto the workbench and levered her pelvis forwards. Her cunt was open and ready for him now. She pulled him closer.

"Be gentle, now!" She instructed him. "And be good!"

Holding onto his head so he could not move away she moved her now wet pussy over his mouth. He felt reluctant so she tightened her grip on his hair. He seemed to like this roughness and groaned loudly into her, finally opening his mouth and letting his tongue probe out to lick her. She worked herself over his stubby little tongue and pushed her weight into his face. Her wetness was covering him and she liked that, a lot. Then, as if finally being turned on by the moment, his hands rose and held onto her thighs. His tongue became more urgent and he worked on her more skilfully. She could feel his nose rubbing nicely against her clitoris and pressed down deeper swallowing his tongue.

"Mmmm... good boy!" She cooed. "I think you might make me cum!"

He liked this too and worked on with vigour. His efforts were noisy and messy but she was enjoying his efforts. Suddenly, she became more aware of her surroundings and the risks she had taken in being her with this giant of a man. But, now, here he was, on his knees, doing her bidding, in his mother's barn. The notion exploded in her and she felt the tsunami of female ejaculate spill forth into his unsuspecting mouth. Holding him firmly, she made him drink her down and continued to move her clit against his nose until the full impact of the impending orgasm filled her entirely and made her groan out loud.

Crassly she pushed him away from her and replaced her jeans. He remained kneeling by her side, looking up at her breasts again. Smack! She struck him across the face and told him he would obviously never learn. He did not move and accepted his punishment.

She stood there a while, composing herself and smoking a cigarette. He had started tugging at his little cock and she was tempted to flick her ash all over it. That would teach him!

Instead, sensing that this bull of a man could soon get to a point beyond her control, she beckoned for him to stand up. With her cigarette resting between her lips she reached up under his t-shirt and pinched one of his nipples hard as he continued playing with his tiny pecker. He drew in air, harshly against his teeth and then demanded that she stop. He was quite definite that he didn't like his nipples being hurt.

"I've got a girlfriend!" He revealed. "If you mark me, she'll see!"

This annoyed her even more. The cheeky fucker had been eyeing her up in the pub all night and found himself here on his hands and knees performing oral service but he had a girlfriend somewhere who was none the wiser. She slapped him in the balls and made him reel against the wall of the barn again.

"You dirty little slut!" She growled in his face, her teeth flashing in the half-light.

Knowing that he really did need to ejaculate and that it would ultimately calm him down she revised her plan.

Removing one breast from its lacy cup she began to play with it, teasing and tormenting him with her ripe, hard nipple. He was so obviously a breast man but she wasn't about to let him touch them.

"You want to cum, don't you?!" She didn't wait for the reply. He was already frantically pulling away at his now dribbly cock. "If you want to watch me play with my tits you'll have to get down on your knees!"

He dropped to his knees with such a thump she knew it must have hurt, but his eyes never moved. They were transfixed by her breasts.

She removed the other and having flicked her spent smoke somewhere into the barn she gently massaged both of her huge white breasts, tweaking her nipples as she stroked.

She could see his blood pressure rising and his panting breaths were a tell tale sign.

"If you want to cum, I want you to beg!" She ordered, not being able to relinquish her control.

"Wh...wh...what?" He fumbled.

"BEG!" She barked.

He then proceeded to beg and plead with her. He wanted to suckle on her breasts; he wanted to feel those hard nipples in his mouth. His cock was drooling pre-cum now and she knew it wouldn't take him long.

"You'd just love to shoot your dirty little load all over my beautiful breasts, wouldn't you?!"

It was too late... The mere suggestion had pushed him past the point of no return and he was back on his heels, grimacing, wanking furiously and then just when she thought he might faint, he let rip an enormous fountain of slick white cum. Squirt after squirt erupted from his little penis as it trembled uncontrollably in his hand. She smiled to herself at this unexpected bonus and watched him empty his balls.