The Barn

Story Info
Fun filled night of bdsm fun at The Barn.
5.4k words
4.19
18k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 the barn

I tell you that we are going to be going out tonight, and I wanted you to wear that sexy little dress I bought for you the other day. I always love when you wear a fun flowing dress for me. Seeing the flow over your chest. How it flows when the wind blows or as you walk. Just makes me look at you and smile big that I am lucky to own such a beautiful little fuck toy.

I tell you to be ready when I arrive to pick you up. Like always you are kneeling and waiting for me to walk in through the door. I smirk when I see my property waiting for her inspection before going out. The snap of my fingers and you are standing as tall as you can, hands behind your head fingers locked and legs spread apart.

I slowly circle around you. Taking in the fresh scent of your body spare. Seeing your freshly clean long black hair. So soft to the touch as I run my fingers through it. Your chest is pushed out so I can see your hard Nipples through the fabric. I stand in front of you. Your eyes not moving from looking forward. I reach down and feel how freshly shaved my pussy is.

Your mouth opens just a little to let out a sigh as my finger presses against your clit. Already feeling how wet my fuck toy already is getting makes me smile down at her.

You know you passed my inspection when I simply stop what I am doing leaving you worked up and my pussy aching to be touched more. I put your evening collar around your neck and head to the car.

I'm not going to tell you what I have planned for the evening. Normally I will let you know some ideas of what you are in stored for, but tonight I am making it a surprise.

We arrived to a place you I haven't taken you to before. You have a puzzled look on your face wondering where we are at. It was a little run down building in the middle of nowhere. You don't see any cars around, no lights on in the building, and you get this what the fuck look on your face.

Before getting out of the car I look at you with a smile. You start laughing cause you have no clue what is going on and it's making you nervous. I hand you a blind fold and tell you to put it on and wait for me to get you out of the car. Nodding your head and softly speaking yes Sir to me. I get out of the car and start setting things up inside the building.

What seems forever to you sitting in the car listening to music was really only about 20 minutes. You hear the car door open and feel your collar being tugged on. You start to get excited cause you know I am putting your leash on to help guide you. You can smell the country air and feel the cold grass on your feet. You have a feeling of being on a farm but you just cannot figure out where I have taken you.

You feel my holding on your leash tight. Music in the background is starting to get louder and the smell of hay is getting stronger. I stop you from walking by pulling on your leash. Whisper in your ear not to move. You can hear the creaking door open and the music is now louder. I pull on your leash and tell you when to step up so you won't trip through the doorway. We walk a few feet into the building before I stop you. Feeling my hands on your shoulders as I slip your dress straps down and let your dress fall to the floor. Your breathing is getting heavier now knowing you are standing in this strange place completely naked. Wondering is it just us, are there people silently watching, or is this being videotaped again to be shared later. I slowly guide you to further into the building.

As we come to a stop I tell you to put your hands above your head and to slowly step forward. You do as I tell you too and can now feel the chains shackles that are waiting for you. Feeling the cold metal on your wrist and ankles gives you a cold chill up your spine and your nipples even harder. You know exactly what you are shackled too. It's one of your favorite toys I have made to use with you. You lean forward and can feel the cold wood if the St Andrews cross on your chest and stomach. You sigh a soft sigh as you feel my hands scratching up and down your back. Then your legs. Over your tight round ass. Feeling my hands in your hair as I pull your head back. Whispering. Time to invite everyone in so we can get to using and abusing your body tonight fuck toy.

Part 2 The Barn

You are standing there shackled to the cross. Body exposed. Your pale skin glowing in the light. Music playing loudly in the air. Your senses are in overdrive of wondering what I have planned for you. What did I mean by used and abused. Who was invited to this place. How much pain is going to be inflicted to my body tonight. All these questions racing through your head as what seems an entirety of waiting till you start to hear faint voices behind you.

You start to hear the voices getting louder. It is a mix of men and women's voices. Hearing laughing going on, small conversations among people. You feel like they are all standing around you like you are a statue. A work of art in the middle of a room on display. No one has spoken to you, touched you, or even hear anyone speak about you. Feeling like an object in the middle of a room that no one is looking at. Then you feel a hand. A hand on your thigh. You hear a soft woman's voice saying how delicious you look on display. You can hear my voice agreeing with her and saying wait till the fun begins.

You finally hear the music softened up. Only to hear my start talking. You can hear me talking to the people that have shown up but not able to really make out what I am saying. You know I am probably going over the ground rules of what they can Do to you. You hear the music get louder again and can hear the group of people getting close.

You are still blind folded and have no idea what is going on. Who is here. What was said to them. All you know is that you are going to be used and abused. You start to feel hands on your body. Roaming up and down the back of your legs. Over your ass. Down your back. Feeling hands on the outside of my pussy. Feeling fingers spreading your fuck toys pussy lips open. Hearing them talk about how soaked you are. The heat from my toys pussy already. Rough fingers rubbing my fuck toys clit and shoving them inside you hard. As you are about to gasp for air from how hard he pushed his fingers in, you feel a hard slap to your ass. It echos in the barn. You can feel the instant sting on your ass and then another slap. This one echoing even louder. Feeling your pussy now being stretched open hard with three fingers roughly fucking You and then more slaps to your ass. Each on harder than the last. Each slap is making you arch your chest into the wood and your hands wrap around the shackles. You want to moan but all you can do is bite your lip and whimper.

The fingering has stopped as well as slapping to your ass. You can feel your ass on fire and your pussy throbbing from hard fucking it just took from his thick fingers. You feel soft kissing on your side. Working their way down to your hips. A gentler touch on your ass and softer hands on your throbbing pussy. The fingers slowly move to your clit. Feeling them rub it in a circular motion. Slowly picking up speed. Your hips are pushing out the faster you feel the fingers on your clit moving. Then you let out a hard moan as you feel the sharp fingernails scrape down your back from your shoulders to your ass. Then a hard sting to your already on fire ass. The rubbing has moved to more hard finger fucking mixed with more scratching down your back.

You hear a voice asking if we should let the toy down yet. But you hear me say no. She needs to her ass plugged first, flogged, and her tits abused before the fuck toy is moved to the spanking bench.

Part 3 The Barn

Still blindfolded and Strapped to the cross, you find your breathing getting heavier. You know what is coming. You know you will get to feel the thud of the flogger soon. The sting of the canes. And the loud smack from the paddle. Each one bringing their own sense of enjoyment and pain to your body.

You feel your hair grabbed at the base of your neck. Head pulled back hard. Pulling your body away from the cross so your tits are exposed. Suddenly feeling the sting of someone slapping your tits hard. Putting clamps on your hard nipples. Tugging at your nipples with the clamps till they pull off and you winch in pain. Again feeling your tits slapped harder. Starting to feel on fire from how hard they are getting slapped. Hearing the crowd gathered laughing each time your body winches in pain. Hearing others saying harder. Each time feeling like your tits are being slapped harder and harder. Starting to turn bright red from the handprints.

You cannot tell who is doing the slapping, but all you know your tits are in fire and your pussy is dripping wet from the pain. Begging to be used again by anything that will can forcibly fit. You can feel your ass pushing out away from the board. Begging to feel on fire next. Relaxing your body into the wrist shackles while you try to listen to what is going on around you. Then you feel it. Then you feel the heavy thud of the flogger. Across your ass. Cris crossing across each side of your ass. Feeling the full thud of the flogger hitting your ass. Each hit you let out a small moan. Your ass pushing out. Gripping the chains harder. Your head back as you sigh and moan. Then you let out a high pitched whimper. You are standing on your tiptoes as the sting of the cane comes across your ass.

You love and hate the cane. The way it leaves welts. The sting that you will feel for hours when it's done. The way it

Makes you dance in your toes with each swat. You want to scream and cry out, but you know you will just be smacked harder if you do. After a few swats you can feel a hand massaging your ass. Checking the welts. Her hand is soft. Almost loving. Then out of nowhere you feel the sting of the cane again. This time even harder than the last.

After what seems like hours if your ass and tits being abused by the cane, flogger and hands, you can feel the shackles being undone from your wrists. You are limp when your last arm is freed. Your body on fire from the spankings it just went through. But you know this was only the beginning of the night.

Part 4 The Barn

You are Trying to catch your breath from the spanking session while on the cross as you crawl by your leash to the spanking bench. Still blind folded and not knowing who is all watching you work your way across the room. All you can hear is low whisper talking and my voice telling you to crawl faster fuck toy.

You hear me say stop crawling. You are where you need to be. Reach up and you will feel the bench. Start pulling yourself up and you will feel the next part of the bench. You place your knees on the padded bench seat and lay your stomach on the flat padded board. You are instructed To place your hands to the side of the bench and lay your head out straight. Only trusting my words and directions you do as you are told.

Your wrists are strapped to a longboard in front of you. Your elbows resting on the padded board for support. Your knees straddling the board your body is laying on, and your neck resting on padded part of the board your wrists are at. You feel another board come down on top of your neck and wrists and hear a locking sound to your right. You try to lift your head only for you not able to move. You feel a strap going across your waist from left to right and feeling it synch down to you tight to the board. More straps across each thigh and then feel restraints around your ankles.

Your head is positioned so it is looking down as you are resting. Your ass and pussy open and exposed from the other side. You don't know it but you are waist high to about most of the people in the room. Making each one of your holes accessible to be used how someone chooses. You are now in the center attraction to the room, but all you can see is the blackness of the blind fold.

You can hear people getting closer. One hand. Then two. Then three. Then you start to lose count of who is all touching your soft skin. It is a mixture of men and women's hands. Exploring you from your shoulders to your feet. Your pussy is throbbing and dripping at this point. Wishing someone would just fuck You already. But no one is allowed to start till they know I am truly down warming you up.

The hands move off your body and you can hear someone circling around you. You know it's me cause I have done this many times before. You try to follow the sounds of my footsteps with your head as much as the stock allows you to move. Then you feel the tip of the cold metal plug against your ass. It makes you want to jump but the straps hold you in place. Slowly feeling the plug separate your ass as you feel the pressure of it sliding in. Slower the pressure and more of the plug stretches your ass open then it finally slides in and your ass collapses around the neck of the plug.

You feel my hand rubbing the welts on your ass. You can tell I am admiring them. Then my hand stops rubbing and suddenly you feel the sting. Snap. The snap of the dragons tail across your ass. Snap again on the other side of your ass. Each sting makes your flinch and moan at the same time. Watching your toes curl, your hands clinch, and your head arch back. After a few swats of the tail you feel my hand again. Gripping and rubbing your ass. Like I am pushing the sting further into your skin. Then snap. Again back to the dragon tail marking my property.

Part 5 The Barn

I slowly walk around you. Admiring my welts on your body. Grabbing them. Rubbing them. You hear my footsteps as I circle around you like my prey waiting to be attacked. You jump as you feel hands scrape down your back. The long fingernails digging into your skin. Arching your back from the pain but feeling your fuck hole get even more wet. Slowly feeding more hands on your body. Each one exploring every inch of you. Gripping your tits. Pinching your nipples. Rubbing your clit. Feeling fingers deep inside your Sir's pussy. Knowing it's not his fingers fucking you hard. Suddenly you feel the sting of a hand on your ass. A hard loud echoing smack. The words of count bitch echo in your ears as each smack echoes. Without hesitation you count softly to each swat.

After what had felt for an entirety the spankings has stopped. You feel the hands leave your body, and the fingers leave your swollen cunt. Pussy juice dripping from your lips. Your mind racing of what will be next. What will you feel next. Then you feel it. You fill the tip of a large cock slowly spreading your soaked pussy lips open. The cock wasn't pushed in slow. You felt hands on your shoulders as he rammed into you hard. Feeling his balls slapped against you with the force of his thrust. It makes you scream in pain as you feel ripped open from the size of the cock, but like a good whore you push back to take him in the rest of the way.

Your eyes are glassy and glazed looking. The expression on your face is mindless and completely zoned out. Feeling your body limp as he pounds your cunt harder with each thrust. Feeling him throbbing deep inside you. His big hands using your shoulders to help pull himself in. He is trying to go deeper but he can't. His fat cock is already ripping and stretching you open and his heavy balls are slapping hard against your cunt. You moaning and crying out in pain at the same time. As your ass is still plugged and this massive cock is just destroying your Sir's cunt. As much as you want to beg him to stop. The words at the tip of your tongue to beg him to slow down. Your body wanting to collapse on the bench from the pain, but instead you hear yourself saying, fuck this useless whore harder please. Please fuck me like the mindless fuck slave that I am.

You feel his hands move from your shoulders to your hips. Gripping them so hard you know he will leave bruises there. His fingers digging into your waist. You want to be fucked like a mindless fuck slave huh? Before you could answer you feel him slam into you even harder. His cock pulsating hard. Knowing he is about to cum deep into your abused cunt. Finding yourself screaming back. Fuck this stupid mindless whore. I'm nothing but a cumdump to be filled and abused. Then you feel it. His load shooting deep inside you. His hands gripping harder on your hips that it feels he is about to break them. Feeling his balls drain his load of cum deep into you. Then feeling his grip loosen up. His cock slides out of your swollen abused cunt. Your breathing heavy and your body limp on the bench. Telling him ty for using you and giving him the gift of his cum.

He slaps your ass. Laughs. And you hear me say. That was just the first cock waiting to use my property. There is a long line waiting to fill you. You look up at me and simply say. Thank you sir. Then you feel the next cock slam into you and your mouth forced open by the cock that was just in you. Clean my cock bitch. Maybe I will want to use your worthless plugged hole later.

The Barn Part 6

As you lay there feeling the next fat cock pushing deep into your sore cunt, your mouth is being stretched open from the cock that just finished stretching you out. He told you to clean it good. To lick all your cunt juice off your cock cause he plans to rape your ass later. You moan on his cock as you fucked roughly from behind by another fat cock. He pulls his cock out of your mouth and tells you that he will be back later. He wanted to watch you be stretched out.

As you are taking cock after cock you see a nice slim body walk in front of you. Her legs connecting to her hips look amazing. Her pussy freshly shaven and smooth. She lays on a table that was set up in front of you. Takes her legs and puts them across the stock that is holding your head in place. She looks down her chest and stomach smiling. Now be a good little bitch and licked my pussy like it will be the last one you will ever taste.

You feel someone grab the back of your head and push your head hard between her legs. Fucking her pussy with your tongue hard. Trying to lick up all her pussy juice that is leaking all over your face. You have lost count of the number of loads that has just been drained into your gaping cunt. Your ass throbbing from being slapped and grabbed. Your cunt lips wrapping around the cocks that are abusing them. Your mouth going from cock to pussy be using your hair to move your head around. All you know is that you want it to stop but you know your soaked cunt is telling you to keep going. To keep punishing your holes like a useless bitch in heat. To feel like you are being used to breed over and over again.

Your mouth is sore and aching now and your body is limp and unable to move. When you think it is all done you finally feel the plug in your ass removed. Feeling it slowly being pulled out. Your ass pushing the plug out. Feeling the void that is left when it is out. Moving your ass around trying to find the plug again. Your mouth leaking out the words someone fill my useless ass please. It needs filled while my sloppy cunt is fucked. Please put the plug back in. Then you hear his voice. I said I would be back later for your ass. I told you I was going to rape it and abuse it. You ready for this bitch?

Part 7 The Barn

I walk in front of you and make you look at me. Locking eyes you see me smirking at you. You look down and can see the bulge in my pants that you know you caused. Knowing your Master has been watching you being used all night by a group of people. Using your cunt as a dump from their cum. Your mouth to lick pussy and cock clean. Your ass plugged making it ready for the worse ass fucking you have had yet.

You see me walking away from you and see something in my hand as I am walking back. Not sure what it is till I am right next to you. It's a gag. You do not get gagged often cause you know I love hearing you moan and talk shit about how you are the useless cumdump I have trained you to be, but this time I think it's more something to bite down on. You are told to open your mouth so I can place the gag in it. Feeling the buckle against your head. Can already feel the drool running out the corner or your lips. Then you feel the tip of this massive cock against your waiting ass. You close your eyes because you know it's going to rip you open.

12