The Barn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers

That night as Luke made love to her, Sarah's mind returned to the man who lay sleeping in the barn. Even as her orgasm built up within her body she wondered why she had kept Micah's presence in the barn a secret. The stranger was extremely attractive, but as she felt her husband's cock release within her, she knew there could only be one man for her.

That night Sarah's sexual desires ran rampant and she demanded more from her husband than she had ever asked at any previous time in their marriage. No more than Luke had pulled out of her than she had her lips glued to his organ until it began to grow harder under the wild sucking it was receiving. She even pushed Luke's head down between her legs after Luke came in her.

In the barn the being that was Micah felt his eyes turn from deep blue to fiery red as he felt the sexual power radiate out from the house. So far, everything was falling into place, and he was content to wait and work on bringing his plan to full fruition.

Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers
12