The Barn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ballzac
Ballzac
70 Followers

Sarah was exhausted from the loving her husband had given her during the night, and she forced herself out of bed to fix everyone breakfast. Luke was in no better condition, as he got dressed and ready for the day's work ahead. As the family headed their various ways, the weary Luke entered the barn and got onto his tractor, while Sarah and the baby went back to bed.

During the day, Luke felt his stamina return and that evening he again took Micah dinner, to return afterward to hear more of the man's story. As Luke sat upon Micah's mattress listening to his tales of distant places, he was again swept away to feel himself actually witnessing the things, which the stranger described. While Micah spoke of many things the sexual images, which the man wove again caused Luke's cock to harden.

Micah then asked Luke to tell about his own life, but Luke confessed that it was nowhere as exciting or daring as the stranger's. Luke told him about his roots back in the hills, which he still considered home. He told Micah about meeting Sarah and surprised himself by talking openly about their love life. He went into detail about how Sarah and he had met and the first time they had made love. Luke felt compelled to describe, in the greatest detail, the most intimate acts, which he and Sarah had engaged.

"My friend," Micah said, "and now I think of you as my friend, I think I can be of some assistance to you on broadening your sexual horizons. From what you have told me, I am very surprised that you and your wife are so opened minded. Make no mistake there is much more to life to explore than what you have so far tasted. I can give you no greater gift, for your kindness, than to increase your sexual knowledge, if you allow me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean only that, in time, sexual attraction fades if there is no other stimulus to keep it fired. I would hate to see that happen to you and your wife, my friend. Allow you to teach you some of the things, which can keep a woman satisfied throughout a relationship. Let me be your mentor in this, and by doing so, I can repay you for you many kindnesses."

"How will you do all that?" Luke said with his voice filled with suspicion. "Just what are you talking about here?"

"Nothing that will harm either you or your lovely wife, I wish only to strengthen the bond between you and to ensure it never fades. By now you know I have great knowledge in the most intimate of acts, but let me assure you, I have no desire for your woman. I seek only to expand both of your erotic pleasures."

"Like I said," said Luke, "how will you do that?"

"I shall show you both how to achieve the most pleasure from each other. Have no fear of me. I seek only to enlighten and expand your experience. It is the least I can do to repay you.

"Tomorrow bring your wife with you when you return to talk with me, and I will guide you both to rapture."

"I don't know," Luke said. "I don't think Sarah will go for anything like you describe."

"I am only going to be your guide. What you do after you leave this barn will be totally up to the two of you. I shall instruct you on forms of lovemaking, which will delight you for all the days of your lives.

"Have faith in me. If at any point, if either you or your wife, feels uncomfortable with what takes place, you can leave; moreover, if anything I do offends either of you, I'll gladly leave. I am in your dept and I can repay it in this way if you allow me."

Everything in Luke's mind told him to reject the man's offer and to tell him to get off the property, but he also felt, from Micah's tales, that there were sexual things in life he was missing out on doing. For long moments Luke pondered Micah's offer. The battle between what Luke had been taught was right and the many fold ecstasy, which Micah had described to him fought in his mind. In the end, Luke nodded his head and told Micah that the next night he would try to bring Sarah to the loft.

"Keep in mind," Luke firmly said, "that if she doesn't like anything you say, we'll leave, and I will hold you to your word to leave the place."

"That my friend, is fair enough, and I will look forward to seeing you both here tomorrow night."

Ballzac
Ballzac
70 Followers
12