The Barn Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss Sarah again on the mouth and let your tongue find hers. She will want to savor the flavor of your tongue. Now, help her to rise and remove her dress. Good, pull it all the way down so that she may step out of it and once she is free of it, pull down her cotton panties and remove them.

"No, do not pause either of you. You are about to cross over into a wonderland of delight and if you stop now, you will never understand what it is to give free reign to your sexual beings. Remember, I am your guide and to find full enjoyment you must do as I say.

"That is much better, although Sarah, don't try to hide yourself. Your husband is rightly proud of his wife's secret beauty, and you should feel honored by such pride. Does it not feel very sexy to stand exposed naked to us both?"

"I am embarrassed," blushed Sarah.

"That is natural, but it is also very exciting for you too isn't it?

"Yes, it is."

"Don't you find your wife very exciting, Luke?'

"Very!"

"Sarah move your legs further apart. You have a nice, full bush of hair between your legs, and I'm sure Luke wants to see the crack that lies hidden beneath it. Not too far apart Sarah but just enough to give a hint at what Luke will see further in a short time.

"Luke kiss her at the top of her slit and as you do so run your hands up and down her outer legs. Wonderful! Now lick the top of her slit as you move your hands along the insides of her legs. Move your hands all the way up to the top of the thighs and all the way down to her feet. Continue moving your hands, while you lick her pussy.

"Sarah, allow the feeling Luke is giving you to course through all your being. Rub your breasts and squeeze your nipples. Luke's tongue is building a sexual fire, which is engulfing you, and you must allow yourself to go with that feeling.

"The time has come to help Sarah lie down on the mattress, Luke. Ease her down and take off her shoes. Pull her legs far apart so that you can feast your eyes upon her sex. Excellent, now I want you to stand at the end of the bed looking at her pussy, while you take off your own clothing until you are totally naked.

"Sarah, see how Luke devours you with his eyes while he removes his clothes. Do you see how fast he is moving? That is because he is so eager for you. Does he not have such strong arms and chest? There is not a once of fat upon him. Look at the length and hardness of his manhood, of his cock. You are a very lucky woman.

"Luke lie down with your wife, kiss her, feel her tits, feel her inner thighs, rub your fingers in the moisture of her pussy. Sarah, show how much you love Luke by returning his passion with your kisses, while you run your fingers through his hair with one hand and use your other hand to stroke up and down the hardness of his cock.

"You two are born lovers. I know you are further excited knowing I am here watching your every move. Keep doing as you are doing for a few moments longer. I can sense your desires and growing need.

"The time has come try something else. Luke, I want you to move so that you are above Sarah with your head facing her pussy. I want you down to lower your head to her pussy and let your tongue enter her waiting hole. Once you have done that, suck upon her inner lips, one after the other, before seeking out the clitty. You do that nicely keep it up and now suck upon her clit, while you let your tongue dance all over it.

"Sarah, take Luke's hardness in your mouth and suck deep upon it. Allow your tongue to play all over the head of his cock. Now let your tongue play with the slit in the end of his cock. Do your best to try to fit your tongue up that tiny slit. That's right! Well done! Now suck him into you mouth, relaxing your throat as you take him deeper and deeper. Oh, Sarah you have almost three quarters of his cock in your mouth. Continue I know you can take more! That right, just a bit more. There you have it all.

"Luke show Sarah your gratitude by dashing your tongue all over her clit as hard as you can, while you take one of your fingers and penetrate her pussy hole. Move your finger rapidly in and out of her body. Now insert another finger. Move your fingers in and out, while at the same time you begin to wiggle them around inside her."

Sarah moaned around Luke's cock and suddenly moved so that his cock fell from her lips. She gasped and groaned as she came with tremendous force, her hips bucking uncontrollably and her body shaking. Micah instructed Luke to push yet another finger into the cumming woman, which seemed to cause Sarah to climax to even further heights. After what seemed liked minutes, Sarah went limp beneath Luke.

"Sarah has reached sexual satisfaction Luke, you may stop now. In a short while she will need further attention from you, but for now it would be best if you cuddle up next to her and shower her with kisses."

It was a full five minute before Sarah could compose herself to the point where she could return Luke's embraces. She contentedly moaned as Luke kissed her and reached out to take his cock in her hand.

"The time has come to mount your wife and fuck her. Sarah get up on your knees and arms so that Luke can fuck you from behind. There is something very animalistic about fucking in what is known as the doggie style. For one thing, the man is able to enter the woman's pussy very far in that position and for another thing the man's weigh is not on the woman. For me it will have another benefit for I will be able to see clearly Luke's cock going in and out as he fucks you, Sarah.

"She is now in position. Luke move yourself behind your wife and align you cock with the hole of her pussy. I want you to slowly to thrust yourself forward until only the head of your cock enters her. That's right! Now repeat that a few times, before going further into her pussy. Shove more of your hardness into her again and again until you can fit no more of your cock into her. Good, you are all the way in her pussy. Now fuck her hard and fast while I watch you please her.

Micah watched Luke fuck Sarah. He saw Luke's wet cock plunge repeatedly back and forth. Sarah loudly moaned with each thrust and soon Luke's organ began to be coated with white foam as Sarah came around his piston-like cock. Micah smiled at the fucking couple and removed his pants.

"Now comes the final act of the night. Continue to fuck her while I bring my cock to her mouth for her to suck. Do not worry about the bumps, which cover my cock, they are the result on an initiation rite from a South Seas tribe. Know always that Sarah loves only you. What I am about to do will not harm that love but it will cause both of you to feel sexual release such as you have never before felt in your lives.

"Sarah, take my cock into your mouth and suck deep upon it. Luke, never before has Sarah had a man enter her at both ends of her body. She is experiencing the fullness of her sexuality. Look at my cock going in and out of her mouth and see what I saw as she sucked you."

For a brief instant Luke wanted to strike out at Micah but something in the strange man's voice calmed his anger. Luke began to feel a growing lust, such as he had never felt before in all his life flow over him. Sarah came again but her moans were muffled by Micah's hardness in her mouth. Luke felt as if his cock was expanding beyond anything he had ever imagined, and he roared aloud his lust as he pumped his wife full of cum. At the same moment Micah cried aloud and shot his sperm into the throat of the cumming woman. Try as she might, Sarah could not swallow all of Micah's cum and some of it escaped to dribble down her chin to fall upon the mattress.

When neither man could cum anymore they pulled free of the gasping woman. Luke and Sarah collapsed upon the bed, while Micah pulled on his trousers and took his place upon the bench. He grinned evilly at the pair, watching them as they moved together to hug and kiss in the afterglow of the moment.

"Tell me," Micah said, "was that not all I promise you?"

"It was," panted Sarah. "That was the best sex I have ever had."

"I have to admit," Luke answered as he gave Sarah her clothes and began to put on his own things, "I never imagined sex could be that intense. I guess we should thank you. I think it is time for us to get back up to the house."

As Sarah and Luke walked up to the barn they felt as if they were naughty school children who had done something bad and had gotten away with it. In the barn, Micah watched them go and his eyes glowed as if they were on fire.

12