The Barn in Bellville

Story Info
Seminar can mean trouble.
7.8k words
4.26
62.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy Friday night as you drove into Austin. As you drove, your body tingled from the vibration of the tires on the road. It had been a long time since you had had a real roaring orgasm and now your body was constantly alive with sexual hunger.

Since the divorce you had not had that much time and most of it was spent on the kids and your job. As you drove into Austin you couldn't stop yourself as your hand slide down on your inner thigh, your left leg spread voluntarily as your fingers cupped your throbbing pussy. You groaned as your finger pressed into your dress and pressed against your aroused and throbbing clit.

You had come into town to go to a Seminar at the Radisson Hotel. You smiled as you walked into the lobby as you remembered the two Ben Wah balls in your purse. They were for tomorrow as you sat and walked during the Seminar. You had seen them advertised on the web and ordered them.

As you registered at the front desk you noticed one of the tall well build black bellboys staring at you. You blush slightly as you felt his eyes rake over your slender 5' 6" frame. You touched your short blonde hair nervously and in doing so thrust out your well-proportioned breasts. You were proud of your 32-year-old body; your breasts were fully mature and jiggled delightfully when you walked. Your legs were firm and solid, but not at all heavy. Your hips and ass flared out from your narrow waist and your unconscious wiggle drew stares and whistles in the parking lot.

You had gone up to your room and unpacked before freshening up and making reservations at a near by restaurant. You had just gotten into the parking garage and were struggling with your keys when you were grabbed from behind and an evil smelling cloth placed over your mouth and nose. You struggled, put then you grew weaker as you faded into the blackness of the chloroform.

You awoke some time later in the back of a van. Your hands tied behind your back and a ball gage in your mouth. You looked around slowly, your ears picking up three different deep voices talking. Then a voice behind you says, "Hey, she's awake!" and rolled you over onto your back.

You watch as two huge black men come into the back of the van and joined the third sitting next to you. They were huge men. Your hands were tired behind your back and you had to flex your knees and spread your feet slightly to support your body as the van bumped over the dark road. Your dress hem rode up over your thighs as the van bounced and swayed on what seemed like a dirt road.

The biggest man said, "My name is Rufus" then pointed to the two others and said, "That's Marcus and James." You look over your shoulder to see the driver and notice a young slender black girl driving. Tom answered your unspoken question with, "That's Carmen!"

Rufus reaches down and slides his huge hand over your bare knee as you twist away from his hand. He snickers and grabs the neck of your dress and rips it down the front. You scream into the ball gage as you see his hand yank the front of your dress and expose your firm full bra covered breasts and thin cotton panties to their hot and lecherous stares.

Marcus rubs his thickening erection through his jeans as he says, "She's better than the last one, look at those tits and pussy!" You moaned as you realized their intension. You were trapped and abducted. "Yes! Rufus said, "She's going to be good!"

The van stopped and Marcus got out and you watched as he open the wide doors of a huge barn and let the van drive in. You were taken out and brought to the back of the barn, your hands were retied over your head and attached to a chain that went up to a pulley and then down to a ratchet on the wall. Your ankles were wrapped in leather cuffs with D rings and spread open wide and attached to strong rubber tie downs. The tie downs were tripled and kept pulling your legs further and further open.

You moaned as your inner leg muscles throbbed and ached in pain. You felt your legs slowly spreading wider into a split, opening you to the lascivious stares of the three huge black men and the girl.

Marcus went to the ratchet and gave it a crank or two lifting your body off the floor. You felt the stretch in your arms and legs and groaned in despair. But your ordeal wasn't over as Marcus told Carmen to strip you. Your eyes became huge as Carmen walked up to you and ripped off the remains of your dress, then took out a small knife and cut your bra in half. Your constrained tits bounced and jiggled as their restraint was cut. Your nipples thickened and pointed in the cool barn air. She cut your shoulder straps and pulled the useless garment from your body.

Carmen removed the ball gage from your mouth and stood back. You were now only clothed in your tight cotton panties and were defenseless against the stares of the men as they made lewd and crude remarks about your body and what they were going to do to you. You hung were motionless, your humiliation overwhelming you.

Carmen smiled at you and said, "Baby you're in for a great time, we plan to use you and before we're through you'll love every second of it!" Her left hand reach up and her fingers roamed over your right breast gently touching your skin in a maddening erotic way. You resisted the stroking fingers but you tit flesh pucker and tingled to the sensual sensations. You tried to twist and move from her hand but you where held too tight. She smiled at your discomfort and said, "What's the matter, baby, is my hand getting to you! This is only the beginning, baby, it's going to get better!"

You moaned, your eyes closed tight as Carmen's fingers paid special attention to your nipples. The fingers of her other hand trailed up and down the inner surfaces of your spread thighs, causing you to shiver as her fingers slowly advanced closer and closer to your wide open pussy. The erotic and sensual sensations made your hips come alive and gyrate, begging shamelessly for more and more of the arousing sensations. You open your eyes and leaned your head back and concentrated on the sensations Carmen was giving you.

You looked at the three men standing about ten feet away from you as they rubbed their cocks shamelessly in front of you. You knew that there was no way out! That the only thing you could do was to except the inevitable, to except the rape and turn it around into and unbelievable experience. You would never see them again.

Carmen's hand and fingers roamed over your tight panty crotch as you felt yourself becoming more and more aroused. The fingers of her left hand teased and rolled your nipples as they tingled and ached for attention. Her hand caressed your stomach and then slid lower as her lips touched your left breast and her teeth tried to entire milk you're your swollen and throbbing nipple. Your whole body seemed alive with incredible sensations, electric sparks from your breasts shot down into your aroused and moistening pussy.

You moaned as her tongue left your erect nipples and slid down over your belly as it traveled down lower and lower. You had never made love to a woman before, your body rebelled from your mind as it said the thoughts and feeling you were experiencing were wrong. Your legs spread themselves as far as your roped ankles would allow in anticipation for what was to come.

You had always secretly wanted to experience the erotic sensations of making love to a woman, but society had made you keep the desire buried deep in your subconscious. Now tied and spread you had no control and secretly welcomed it. You kept moving your hips around, trying to increase your sensations with your squirming, then you felt her kneel down in front of you hear head just level with your spread wide open crotch and you stopped your squirming and waited expectantly.

First, she just looked at the spreading wet spot on your panties and then she moved her head closer... and sniffed. "Boys she's ready and hot! Her little pussy is smoking! Can't you smell her musk?" Carmen said. She grasped your panties at the elastic waistband above your mons and lifted it pulling your panties tight against your pussy, forcing the material into your slit. You moaned as the material rubbed against your aroused and throbbing clit. You felt the horny sensations as the panties material pulled into the crack of your ass cheeks and then into your wide-open vulva and finally pulling the fleshly hood from your swollen clit. Carmen rhythmically jerked on your panties until you were panting and then ripped them off your aroused and undulating hips.

You glanced up at the three black men, noticing that their eyes were on your naked and spread wide pussy. You were mixed with conflicting feeling, you want to be home, safe and protected, yet you wanted to be here tied up and at the mercy of their desires. You looked down as Carmen nuzzled you, her nose sniffing your aroused sexual scents.

You could feel your juices oozing from your open pussy; you could smell yourself as you waited. She took her time licking at your spread thighs with her tongue as she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She then undid her bra and dropped it to the floor. Her 36C tits bounced and jiggled as she moved. She stood up for a moment and took off her jeans and panties.

She held her panties to your nose and said, "Smell me bitch! Smells good huh? When the boys are done with you your mine!" She stepped up close to you her nipples and breasts pushing into your as she licked at your neck and face.

"Going to show you a whole new world, bitch!" she said as she kissed you on the mouth. You felt her tongue spear into your mouth as her tits rubbed over yours sensually. Your body was exploding with new sensations and desires. You resisted and then kissed her back your mouth hungrily attacking hers.

She broke off the kiss her mouth traveling down to your throbbing breasts and nipples, where her mouth suckled on one then the other. As her busy mouth sucked and bit your nipples her hands were roaming over your spread pussy, lightly touching your clit and inflamed labia. She sunk lower until she was kneeling again and then she grabbed you around the waist, her hands resting on your buttocks. She dove into your pussy with a relish, her tongue lapping between your lips, her nose rubbing your clit.

After a few minutes of this, you couldn't believe how turned on you were, far more than you'd ever felt before. You started moving, humping your wet pussy on her face. You're your social graces were gone now; all thoughts of the three strong black males were gone. The only thought, your only desire was for the exquisite pleasure to never stop. Your whole being was focused on one thing, the intense desire to have an orgasm, to find release from the pressure Carmen had built in you.

You looked down and watched her as she lapped at your pussy, your own girl-lover. You grunted and moaned as her tongue licked at your bare bald clit and then speared into your wet, oozing cunt. Your vagina started clenching and your belly muscles contracted down as you spasmed in a never-ending orgasm. You twitched and quivered as the intensity of it increased, making you moan and biting your lip to keep conscious as the incredible tremors rolled over you.

Just as you began to unclench and relax from the intensity of the release, Carmen would start again, though now she was more forceful with her tongue and even began to nip your clit with her teeth. It didn't take long for the tension to return to your aching and throbbing pelvis, the hardness to attack your tingling nipples. Soon, you felt your stomach start to wobble in anticipation of your second orgasm.

As soon as you began to moan and toss your head from side to side climbing up the sensual mountain of your second orgasm, Carmen took a large butt plug in her hands and began sliding it back and forth through your drench slit, wetting its tip as you shuttered in pending orgasm. She licked and then sucked on your throbbing clit as your crested and exploded into your second orgasm. You came over and over again, the intensity of your cums was awesome and frighten at the same time.

Carmen slid the butt plug back between your spread ass cheeks and as you climaxed over and over again she pushed it against your tensing and spasming asshole. As you rode over each wave of your orgasm she pushed the butt plug deep into your asshole until you screamed at the painful insertion and felt it slide in and your anal muscles clamp around it.

CHAPTER TWO

Rufus had Marcus and James let you down and untied your legs. You stood there waiting. Then James went back to the truck and brought back a blue bag and lights and video equipment. As he set up he said they were going to record everything on video. You were horrified. You stood there stunned and bewilder. James was set and he gave the orders now.

"Put a hand under each tit and look into the lens."No, no, don't push em up, just put your hands under the fucking things." "Hey pretty lady, where did you buy those tits?" Marcus asked. "We never had one as firm as you on top. Well, if those are real, guess what I'm going to do to you first."

James told you to massage and play with your tits and nipples as he filmed. Rufus looked at you and said, "Tonight you're our slut! You're our whore and you know it. Don't you? Answer me cunt! Tell me you're a cock-sucker!"

You dropped your head and softly confessed, "I like to make love."

Rufus made you stand with your legs spread and your hands on your hips. He made you bend backwards and then told you to open your mouth. He said, "I want you to suck these balls I found in your bag."

Rufus towered over you as he put only one of the Ben Wah Balls between two fingers. He was doing his best to disgrace you. You contorted your body like some exercise, legs spread out, hands on your hips, and your head was bent back to waist level.

Rufus put his fingers up to the second knuckle in your open mouth and held them there. You enclosed your lips over his fingers and sucked at the small metal ball. As you sucked on the ball he gave you the other and you sucked them, as you stood arched over. Rufus said, "How stand up bitch and stuff them wet balls inside your cunt."

You took a metal ball from your mouth and quickly pushed it inside of your obviously wet and slick opening. You took the second and pushed up inside you clenching cunt and then put your hands back on your hips without being told.

You stood there as the balls squirmed inside your spasming and aroused vagina. You watched as Marcus got the blue bag and brought it over. You stood there, eyes closed, trying not to move. Marcus and James each took shackles with long chains from the bag. They bound your wrists; looped the chains through big eyebolts drilled into the overhead beam and attached each end to a special wench. Marcus hoisted you up. Your arms stretched high over your head and feet together barely touching the floor.

Marcus knelt behind you and as he grasped your round firm hips he said, "Watch this slut... those balls will fall out from the cum she's gonna have. No cock is gonna touch you either. See how her face is getting red and she's breathing faster. Fuck if she ain't the hungriest cunt you ever laid eyes on. Hear the slut moan now? She wants it and wants it bad!"

You moaned as Marcus shock your hips, making the metal balls rub against each other and the walls of your excited and aroused pussy. You clenched your cunt muscles around the balls trying to hold them in but it only caused you more erotic and carnal arousal. You moaned louder as you came, the metal ball exploding from your spasming and soaked vagina. They flew as if under intense pressure, forced out and bounced near your straining feet. You were shaking all over and mumbled something under your panting breath.

"What was that you said cunt? Louder! I can't hear you." Rufus said.

"Please make love to me." You said softly.

"Try again! Tell us what you really want!"

"I want to FUCK! There I said it."

"You have to be more polite to us than that."

"Please fuck me."

Marcus and James went out to get a table as Rufus lifted you up in his hands as you willingly accepted his tongue. Your legs hooked around his waist, trying to bring him closer. You were offering yourself to him. Your legs surrounded his waist as your tongue pushed into his mouth. Your hands raked through his hair as you drove all of your tongue in his mouth. You were dry humping his hard ridged stomach. Your juices soaking his gleaming stomach. Marcus and James brought the table in with a mattress on it and placed it in the center of the lights.

You pleaded, "Please! I need to be fucked. It's been soooooo long and I'll do anything you want. PLEASE, somebody fuck me. I don't care, JUST FUCK ME!"

You were lifted up and placed on the mattress by Rufus and as he repositioned the video camera, Marcus and James removed the shackles. You watched as they stripped, their sweating bodies gleaming in the spotlights.

Rufus was a giant of a man, over 6' 4" tall and solid muscle. Marcus was almost as big, James was about 5' 10" and stockier in built. Your eyes traveled over them as your hands cupped and squeezed your aroused breasts and nipples. Your hand slide down between your wide spread thighs and moved back and forth through your swollen and inflamed as your eyes down at their cocks.

Your breath caught in your throat as you shivered in lecherous desire as you looked at the poles of cock meat that hung semi hard between their strong muscular legs. Rufus's cock was an incredible 15" long, thick and solid. Its cockhead massive and dark purple. Marcus's cock was a good 12" in length and fat, bigger in circumference then her wrist. James's was the smallest only 10" but fatter than Marcus's.

You were amazed at how wet you were. Your cunt was oozing your juices as you slide a finger inside your cunt. You moaned as Marcus stepped up between your splayed open legs and grasped your ankles as he pulled your body down closed to the edge of the table. He lifted your legs, resting them on his shoulders as he leaned down and struck out the longest tongue you had ever seen. He slowly lapped your drenched slit from your asshole to your clit. Long slow strokes. As he licked his hands roamed over your legs and ass cheeks. You moaned louder as the long sensual sensations inflamed your body.

Your blood beat in your ears as James stood over your upper body. His tree-like thighs on each side of your head as his mouth lowered over your wiggling tits. James licked at your nipple and then grasped it with his teeth, pulling it up. You moaned from pleasure not pain as his teeth nibbled and rolled your excited and rock hard nipple between his teeth. Your swollen and aroused tit extended and finally popped from his mouth, bouncing and jiggling on your chest wall. James leaned over her face and extended his tongue, licking your lips with his fat hot tongue.

You opened you mouth and sucked his tongue into your mouth, as you reached up around his neck trying to pull his head closer to your mouth. You sucked at his tongue as Marcus's tongue licked and speared your quivering cunt. You groaned and moaned your ass gyrating off the mattress now as you felt Marcus's tongue lick at your erect and throbbing clit. You groaned and grunted as your legs locked around Marcus's head, your stomach muscles visibly tightening and you threw your ass and splayed open hips in the air. You grasped one of James's hands and squeezed it hard around your tit, encouraging him to squeeze your tits and use you. You sucked James's tongue as your body convulsed and shivered with your ongoing orgasm.

You finally released James's hands from your throbbing breasts and gradually lowered yourself back to the mattress. You grasped for air and mewed as you thought you'd never stop cumming. You gradually got your wind back but you were still horny. Sooooo Very Horny! You didn't want to run, you didn't want to protest or fight. You were going to get raped! Gang Banged! The simple fact was you wanted it to happen!