The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

In one of the corners was a broom. Someone had left it standing there after cleaning. It was perfect. Lily sent one of the guys over to get it. He brought the thing back and handed it to Lily. The young woman took the broom and lined the handle up with the opened hole. Then she brought the wood to the hole.

Matilda didn't know what to do. She had been laid down on her back. Now a bunch of people were between her legs, looking for her vagina. The baroness could feel people pulling on her stomach and thighs. Then, she almost fainted as she felt someone grab her vaginal lips and pull them open. Matilda was about to beg Frederick to stop her humiliation, when he came storming over. Thank God! The baron was finally going to put a stop to this.

Sure enough, Frederick told Lily to stop what she was doing. Matilda relaxed and prepared to get up, when she heard what her husband said next. That couldn't have been right. She must have heard him wrong. But when she looked up, a man was grabbing a broom and bringing it back. Matilda tried to struggle, but she was too fat and all those people were holding onto her. The baroness watched the broom go out of sight as it was lowered between her legs. For a moment or two, Matilda didn't feel anything. Then, she felt the end of the broom pressing against her vagina. The baroness was going to scream, when the broomstick was shoved all the way up her hole. Matilda's scream died in her throat, as that broom handle entering her took her breath away.

When Lily had the stick lined up with Matilda's hole, she carefully pushed the end of the broom into the entrance. Then, when she was sure she had it started, Lily shoved the broomstick in until it hit bottom. No one would lose that hole now. Not with that broom sticking out of it.

After the broom was secured, Lily had the group roll Matilda over. There was no point in telling the baroness to do it herself. Even if she had wanted to, she appeared to be to stunned to move.

Matilda was trying to come to grips with her situation. She was naked, being held onto by the staff, with a broomstick stuffed all the way up her vagina. The baroness tried to think of something to do, when she felt her self being rolled over. Suddenly, she was on her stomach, with that awful broom still sticking out of her.

Lily was going to continue her little exercise, when she had an interesting thought. She asked the group if they would like to see something really funny. All the servants said sure, so Lily whispered to someone to get the paddling board. It was still in the room, from the previous night, so the man went over and brought it back to Lily. When she had the board, Lily looked down at that huge ass. She could still see the marks put on it the previous evening. It was also still very red. This was going to work perfectly. There was no way that ass couldn't react when the board hit. Not as red and sore as it already was.

After admiring her target, Lily got ready. She told one man to get a good grip on the broom so it couldn't move. Then she told two more people to hold Matilda's thighs so she couldn't roll over. When everyone was set, Lily lined the board up right across the center of Matilda's divide. Then she pulled it back all the way over her head and slammed it down into that ass.

Matilda landed on her stomach and tried to figure out what was going on. She was so obese, that lying that way was actually making it hard to breathe. Also, her enormous breasts were now trapped under all her weight and they hurt. The baroness waited for something to happen but no one seemed to be moving. The stick inside her wobbled a little and then she felt hands grab her thighs. Matilda was just about to look back try to see what was happening, when that board crashed into her ass.

The fires in her bottom flared back up to searing hot. Matilda hadn't been at all expecting that and her scream echoed off the walls. She tried to rub her bottom, but she couldn't reach it. She also couldn't roll over. All Matilda could do was roll her ass around and squirm up and down. The baroness's bottom kept moving for quite a while. Then, Matilda caught her breath and realized the fires had died down. She was still wiggling, but she at least knew she'd live. Then, the baroness noticed something felt funny. For a moment, she couldn't place it. Then, she realized what it was. That awful broomstick was still stuck inside her and as she moved she was pushing it in and out of her vagina. Matilda absolutely broke into tears as she realized that they had spanked her to watch her have sex with the broomstick.

Lily was almost falling down she was laughing so hard. When that board hit, Matilda's ass took off. With the people holding the stick and Matilda's thighs, that fat woman was screwing that broom as fast as she could. Lily just watched the baroness hump that stick. After a while, the miserable woman slowed down. Then Lily watched as Matilda's ass came to a stop, and its owner just started to cry.

After her fun, Lily went back to work. She told two of the men to pull Matilda's bottom open. Matilda tried to scream and roll when she heard that request, but the way she was held, she couldn't move. A moment later, Matilda felt hands pulling her bottom cheeks apart so that the group could see her rear hole.

When Matilda's bottom was spread nice and wide, Lily went back to her instructions. "While the baroness' pussy is strictly the property of her husband, she has other openings which could be used as well. Now, our baron is a generous man and wishes to reward servants for work well done. Therefore, those men among you who do an outstanding job, will be granted the use of this tight little hole as a reward."

The baroness stopped struggling. What had she just heard. Had Lily just told the staff that they would be allowed to bugger her as a reward. That couldn't have been what she meant.

But Lily continued speaking, "Okay, I know the problem here is that who would want to use this fat ass anyway. Well the ass is enormously fat, but I think the hole is okay." With that, Lily pointed at one of the guys and told him to check out the hole and see if it was tight enough. The guy, one of the cooks, grinned from ear to ear. Then he took his index finger and shoved it straight up the baroness' ass.

Matilda screamed and desperately tried to wriggle away. She absolutely couldn't believe what was happening. She was held down by a group of people. They were holding her bottom open, while someone stuck his finger all the way up her anus. The baroness screamed at them to let her go, but she was just held there with that finger lodged up her butt. Then, after she had been still for a while, Lily told the man to take his finger out. Matilda just collapsed down when the finger was finally extracted from her rear opening.

When the man had finished, Lily asked him how it was. He told her it was nice and tight. He just didn't think anyone could actually get to it. Everyone laughed at that, except Matilda. The baroness had reached a level of shame that she couldn't even comprehend.

After the cook was finished with Matilda's asshole, Lily had the staff pull her to her feet. One of the guys was to hold the broomstick in, so they could all find her pussy again if needed. When the miserable woman was standing again, with the broom sticking out under her, Frederick came over and stood right in front of her.

The baron looked the grotesquely fat woman up and down. Then he walked around her. Matilda was just hanging her head, when Frederick smacked her poor sore behind and jolted her back to reality. When the baron was once again in front of Matilda, he explained what her life would become.

"My dear wife, you have always been a shrew. However, now you have become a grotesque embarrassment. You are so fat and disgusting, that you are of no use to anyone for anything. That is going to change. Do you understand?"

Matilda just cringed and nodded. She was so scared and so humiliated, all she wanted was for this to end somehow.

Frederick snarled at his cringing wife and continued. "From now on, you will eat one meal a day. Lily will serve you your breakfast in the morning. You will eat nothing else the rest of the day. You will live like that until you have lost this disgusting fat."

One meal a day, how was she supposed to live. Matilda ate at least 5 times a day, maybe more. She would starve. The baroness was already starting to panic, when Frederick began to horrify her even more.

"At the end of each day, you will appear here for inspection. You will of course be naked. Among other things we will want to inspect both holes. However, we don't want to have to waste time looking for them again. Therefore, when you arrive here, you will have that broom stuck all the way up your cunt. That way, we'll be able to find it, easily. Also, we don't want to have to search for the other hole, so find another broom and have that one up your ass as well."

"Finally, there is the matter of your tits. Right now they are huge and actually in relatively good shape, since all that fat is supporting them. However, as you lose weight, they will lose their support and start to sag. We don't want that, so they will need to remain supported. You will be given a thin piece of rope. You will wrap and tie each end of the rope around one of those enormous boobs. After they are secured, you will place the center of the rope behind your neck. That should hold those things up."

"When you appear for inspection, if any part of your body is not prepared correctly, that part will be punished. If during the day, anyone sees you eating an unauthorized meal, that person will be instructed to punish you at that evening's inspection. There are other duties that you will be assigned in the future, but frankly, at the moment you are simply too obese to be of any use. As for your wifely duties to me, Miss Freebush will, uhh, handle them for now. Do you have any questions?"

Any questions, Matilda didn't even know where to start. All she could do was stare at her husband in absolute disbelief. It was almost two full minutes before she was able to stammer and ask him if he was really serious about all this. Frederick assured her that he was perfectly serious about all of it. Matilda tried to speak to him, but she was just too overwhelmed. The baroness just broke down into incoherent crying.

Since his wife had nothing else to say, Frederick declared the gathering over. He told Matilda that since they had seen her today, her first inspection would not be until the following evening. But she was to be in this hall, ready for inspection, two hours after sundown the following day. Then he told the baroness to get the Hell out.

Matilda was still crying as she scrambled out of the room. The baroness returned to her quarters as quickly as she could. When she got there, she pulled that horrible broom out of herself, and flung it across the floor. Then she just threw her enormous bulk on the bad and collapsed into tears. How was she ever going to survive this?

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers
12