The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilda wanted terribly to rub herself, but those awful sticks were in the way. Her poor pussy stung so bad, she had to get those brooms out. The baroness knew that as soon as she got back to her room, she could pull the brooms out of her holes. With that thought in mind, Matilda grabbed her brooms and took off running. The entire group was bent over laughing as Matilda exited the room, brooms held steady in her hands, with her enormous knockers flopping all over the place.

The baroness made it back to her room and yanked those brooms out. She started to lay down and cry, but she still felt funny. Then she remembered. Lily had shoved her hairbrush in her vagina and her lipstick up her ass. She had never pulled them out. Those broomsticks had shoved those objects way up the holes. Matilda thought she would faint, but she had to pull herself together. She had to get those things out of her.

Matilda stood up straight and began to shake her body. She could feel the hairbrush stuck up there, but it wouldn't fall out. Finally, it at least felt like it shifted a little. The baroness reached between her legs and found her hole. She stuck fingers up there and tried to find the brush. After another five minutes of shaking and searching, Matilda managed to get a grip on the handle and pull it out.

The lipstick was another matter. It had been shoved so far up her ass, there was no way Matilda could get it. Besides, it had most likely melted in there by now, anyway. With that realization, the exhausted and completely humiliated baroness collapsed on her bed. Another day had ended and tomorrow another one would begin.

12