The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

Matilda was a little startled when she felt her vagina being pried open, but it was hard to even notice it when she had her tongue up inside another woman. The baroness kept stabbing her tongue into Phillipa's vagina like she was supposed to. She guessed that the rest of the group was having a good time starting at her spread open privates, but that didn't even bother her at that moment. Matilda would have shown anyone anything if she could have taken her tongue out of Phillipa.

A few moments later, Phillipa began to buck harder. Then, Matilda could feel her whole body shudder on top of her. A moment after that, Matilda heard Phillipa start to yell something and then something exploded between the baroness' legs.

At that instant, Matilda lost track completely of where she was. Something had happened to her vagina and her entire lower body was on fire. The baroness screamed and screamed, but her face was muffled by Phillipa's crotch. It didn't matter, though, Matilda didn't even know where her face was right then.

The baroness tried frantically to reach her vagina and try to do something to reduce the burning. The problem was that with her face pressed into the other girl's pussy, she couldn't sit up enough to get her hands down there. All she could do was continue to scream!

While Phillipa writhed in orgasm, Matilda was writhing in pain. She couldn't imagine what had happened and she really couldn't think coherently anyway. The baroness continued to scream, but her voice was still muffled by the maid's pussy. Matilda was actually starting to get desperate for air. She couldn't stop screaming and she was having a hard time breathing with her face mashed into Phillipa's groin. Finally, the girl lifted her vagina off of Matilda and the baroness gratefully gulped as much air as she could get. Then, when she had managed to get a full breath again, Matilda began to shriek even louder. She still couldn't reach down to her vagina, and the whole area was in agony. The baroness actually thought her entire vaginal area had been destroyed and she was in a panic trying to assess the damage.

Then after she had screamed a couple of times, Matilda saw that awful vagina coming back down. Sure enough, a moment later her face was pressed back into Phillipa's pussy. The poor baroness was still in so much pain that she couldn't even react to it. All she could do was to continue to scream and move her head around to try and get air.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the burning in Matilda's vagina let up enough for her to become aware of her surroundings again. Her face was back against Phillipa's pussy and the baroness just lay there praying for this to finally end. But it didn't. No one was moving. Why did she still have her face in that pussy. Then she remembered. She was supposed to put her tongue up inside it. Matilda was so tired of licking the inside of that vagina, but she had no idea what had happened to her own vaginal area and she wasn't taking any chances on it happening again.

Matilda only hesitated another moment. Then she stuck her tongue back up Phillipa's hole. It was still disgusting, but the awful burning that was still going through her vagina convinced Matilda that it was definitely the lesser of the two evils. With that thought in mind, the baroness began working her tongue all through Phillipa's tunnel.

A little while after Matilda's tongue was back in her pussy, Phillipa felt a second tap on her shoulder. She started to get up, but Frederick told her to just stay where she was. Well, Phillipa certainly had no objection to that. The baroness had that tongue whipping around inside her and it felt great.

Then Frederick told Phillipa that they wanted to see Matilda's tongue go up her butt again. They hadn't gotten a good look the first time. He asked Phillipa if she would mind if they spread her open really wide while Matilda stuck her tongue in there. That way everyone could see that tongue go up her ass. The chubby little maid said that was absolutely okay. If she could have that tongue back up her bottom, the rest of the group could see whatever they wanted. The only problem she had, was that having that tongue up there would get her all worked up again. Phillipa asked the baron if she could please have Matilda get her off again afterwards. Well, Frederick was nothing if not reasonable. He told Phillipa that certainly she could have Matilda do that. After all, it would be cruel to leave poor Phillipa all worked up without any release.

Poor Matilda couldn't believe what she was hearing. They were going to make her put her tongue in that girl's anus again, so that they could all watch her do it. They couldn't be serious. It was bad enough lying there with her tongue still inside that awful maid's vagina. But Dear God, they couldn't really be going to make her do that again.

The baroness actually pulled her head down, and began to beg her husband to let her go. She just couldn't stand any more humiliation. Frederick just smiled at her. Then Matilda watched Lily move next to her body. Then the girl reached in between Matilda's legs and pulled her vagina wide open. Then, the baroness was absolutely horrified as her husband lifted his switch and aimed it between her legs. Frederick then asked Matilda if she wanted to get her tongue back to work, of if she wanted her pussy switched again.

Oh DEAR LORD! It wasn't until just that moment that Matilda realized what had happened to her earlier. Frederick had whipped her right on her vagina. That was what had hurt so bad. And not only that, but he was threatening to do it again. Matilda knew it was not an idle threat, either. The baron would do exactly what he said.

The baroness was beaten. She couldn't possibly take another stroke of that switch on her most tender areas. With a loud sob, she lifted her head back up to Phillipa's vagina, and once again stuck her tongue inside it. Matilda licked around inside Phillipa's pussy and waited for what would happen next.

She didn't have to wait long. After Matilda had put her tongue back up the maid's pussy, Phillipa just sat there enjoyed it for a few more moments. Then she scooted her bottom down a little and bent forward. As soon as she was positioned, Lily and one of the guys grabbed her bottom cheeks and pulled them apart. When her bottom was wide open, Phillipa pulled up on Matilda's head.

Matilda was still trying to understand what was happening. Somehow it just didn't seem real. She had put her tongue into that awful girl's vagina. She had licked in and out for just a little while, when Phillipa had pulled off her mouth and scooted down on her face. Matilda looked up and there was the maid's big behind up above her face. As she watched, Lily and one of the men reached over and spread the behind open. The two of them pulled the cheeks so far apart, that Phillipa's pussy and little anus were completely exposed to view. Then, as Matilda tried not to scream, that big behind pushed back right into her face.

It couldn't be true. Matilda couldn't believe that they really wanted to watch her put her tongue up that behind. But they were holding it open right in front of her mouth. Then, in case she hadn't been convinced before, Matilda felt her vaginal lips being pulled apart once more. A moment later, she felt the switch gently brush over her vagina, and then the tip actually went up the hole and wiggle around inside her. The baroness got the message. If she didn't get her tongue up Phillipa's bottom hole, she would get switched again on her vagina. Matilda sobbed as she realized that her tongue was indeed going back up that anal passage. Whatever else happened, the miserable woman couldn't stand the pain of another pussy whipping.

The baroness grimaced a little, and gingerly stuck her tongue out of her mouth. It hardly went any distance at all, before it quickly encountered the rim of Phillipa's asshole. Matilda took a deep breath and closed her eyes, as she put her tongue right at the entrance to the maid's anus and pushed it up inside.

With her tongue back up Phillipa's ass, Matilda tried not to be sick. The taste was just as bitter as she remembered, and the whole idea was just completely grossing her out. Then she looked around, and everyone seemed to be crowded around her. They were all trying to get a good look at her tongue inside that maid's behind. With her tongue inside that asshole, Matilda couldn't really say anything. Besides, with everyone wanting to see her work her tongue inside Phillipa's anus, there wasn't any point in begging not to do this, anyway.

Matilda tried not to think about the taste and the situation. She just tried to do what she was expected to. The baroness stabbed her tongue up Phillipa's behind as far as she could. Then she began moving it around in there. It was disgusting, but Matilda kept working in there. Yes, she desperately wanted to pull her tongue out of the maid's rectum, but the baroness wasn't about to take any chance on getting another switching across her vagina.

Phillipa meanwhile was in heaven. She might have been embarrassed to have her bottom spread open like that in front of everyone, if that tongue up her butt didn't feel so good. The delighted maid tried to just sit still as Matilda did her magic inside her ass. But she couldn't help squirming a little when that tongue did something particularly interesting. After quite a while, Phillipa felt her ass released and her cheeks begin to close. Then Frederick thanked her and told her she was done. The maid was actually a little disappointed that it was over. She was also extremely horny at this point. Well, they had told her that she could have Matilda get her off again. So Phillipa quickly scooted her bottom back towards the table and got her pussy back over the baroness' mouth.

Poor Matilda had kept her tongue up that butt for what seemed like forever. Then, thankfully, the buttcheeks that were being spread open for her access were allowed to close. The baroness was trying to decide if she was still supposed to keep her tongue in there, when that big bottom pulled up a little and her tongue was released from the hole. Gratefully, Matilda gulped as much air as she could get and tried to get her stomach back under control.

The baroness was actually thinking that her ordeal was finally over, when Phillipa shifted a little and that big butt came crashing back down on her face. Matilda started crying as she felt that girl's vagina once again over her mouth. She had thought she was going to be released, but now the baroness was going to have to stick her tongue back inside that maid. Wondering if it would ever end, Matilda put her tongue back up Phillipa's hole and began to do her work in there again.

Phillipa was so horny, that she couldn't help squirming almost immediately. It felt soooo good. The maid wanted it to last, but she was so excited she just couldn't hold it off very long. Sure enough, Phillipa quickly felt her orgasm building. Finally, when she just couldn't delay it any longer, the maid scooted down a little more. That heavenly tongue popped out of her pussy and brushed right against her clit, and Phillipa pulled Matilda's head into her pussy as hard as she could. Then the tongue began whipping itself across her clit. Phillipa let out a scream that could only be called animalistic and her body went into the most incredible orgasm she had ever had.

When it was over, the exhausted maid could hardly stand on her legs. Then her knees just sort of collapsed and the young maid slid off of Matilda's face. As she fell to the floor, Phillipa released the baroness head. Then she just landed in a heap and tried to gather herself.

When Matilda had put her tongue back up the maid's vagina, the girl had started to squirm immediately. The baroness' tongue had hardly been up that pussy at all, when Phillipa shifted her weight and pulled her hole out of Matilda’s reach. Matilda couldn't believe it had ended so quickly, not that she was complaining. But then, Phillipa had grabbed her head and mashed her poor face right into her vaginal area. The baroness struggled to breathe as she put her tongue back to work.

As she stuck her tongue out this time, Matilda found that little bump that she had encountered before. The baroness didn't really know why she was supposed to lick this little nub, but it certainly was better than having her tongue up either of that maid's disgusting holes. So Matilda began to work her tongue with a vengeance.

After she had worked on that little button for just a while, Matilda felt Phillipa's whole body tense up. Then the girl let out a hideous scream. The baroness actually felt sorry for Phillipa and wondered what the others had done to her. But then the maid's body was slipping back. Matilda's face was rubbed back across Phillipa's vagina and then her anus as the girl's body slipped off her face and fell to the floor in front of her.

Matilda's face was absolutely covered in juice from the maid, but she didn't care. For the first time in what seemed like forever, the baroness looked up from where she lay and none of Phillipa's holes were over her face. She was wondering what came next, when Frederick told Matilda to roll over and get up on her knees. The baroness did so immediately. While she didn't know what came next, Matilda wouldn't object to anything that kept her tongue out of another woman's vagina or anus.

When she was up on her knees, Matilda felt her bottom being pulled apart. Then she felt the broomsticks pressed to her openings. A moment later, the baroness once again had her holes stuffed full of those wooden rods. Matilda actually felt relieved. Having those brooms up her holes meant that she was almost done. Then, after she was stuffed full, Matilda was pushed down off her knees onto her stomach. The baroness had been pushed up the table a little bit, so her huge boobs were hanging just off the edge. Also, the stick up her vagina was laying flat on the table, while the one up her butt was sticking almost straight up in the air.

After his wife was flat on the table, Frederick moved around to her face and told her that she was almost done. As soon as Matilda received her stripe for the evening, she would be allowed to return to her room. The only question remaining was where Matilda would get that stripe. There were two choices and the baron had decided to let his wife choose for herself. Either she could get a stripe between the two broom sticks, or she could get one across her big tits. The decision was entirely up to her.

Matilda just looked up at her husband in tears. She told Frederick that she was completely exhausted after what she had just done and that she just couldn't take any more. The baroness begged her husband not to do anymore to her that evening. The baron just scowled back at his wife. He told her that he felt he was being very nice allowing her to choose. However, if she didn't appreciate his generosity, he could just see that she was striped in both places. The baroness just dropped her head back down and quietly asked her husband what she was supposed to do.

Frederick told Matilda that she had two choices. First, she could reach back and spread her ass open as far as she could. Then she could politely ask Frederick to stripe her pussy. Lily would then pull the sticks apart as far as she could, so that the baron would have a nice wide target. Then Frederick would flick his switch right into Matilda's spread chasm.

Otherwise, Matilda could reach down and lift her big boobs up as high as she could. Then, when she had them ready, the baroness would ask Frederick to please stripe her big tits. The choice was hers, but if she didn't choose soon, Matilda would get a strip in both places.

The baroness tried to think. She'd had that switch across her boobs several times and it hurt like crazy. How much worse would it be, holding her breasts up herself and having to watch that switch whip across them? But, Frederick and already whipped her vagina once that evening. The whole area still stung so bad. There was just no way Matilda could take another stroke to her already abused privates.

With her decision made, Matilda reached down and put her hands under her hanging boobs. Then she lifted them up until they were almost pointing straight forward. When her tits were positioned, the baroness tried to say what she was supposed to. Matilda was so scared, that at first she couldn't get it out. She'd start to talk, but then the baroness would either start to cry or choke up. Finally, after several starts, Matilda managed to ask her husband to please stripe her big tits.

After she'd said it, Matilda watched her husband. It a strange way, she was fascinated by watching him move. He walked along side her, and then he lifted that switch into the air. The baroness tried not to flinch as Frederick tapped the long thin piece of wood gently on top of her boobs. Then, after he had his stroke lined up, Matilda watched the switch rise high into the air. Matilda almost felt out of her body as she watched the rod reach the top of its backswing and then whip its way back down. For a moment, the baroness didn't even feel it when that switch whipped hard right across the tops of her nipples.

For a moment the baroness didn't feel it, but only for a moment. Then all she could feel were her tits. Matilda dropped her breasts and screamed at the top of her lungs. Her boobs dropped away and bounced back down under her. Having them flop down, hurt even worse. The baroness grabbed her boobs again and tried to roll over so that the poor things weren't just hanging under her, but she couldn't. When she tried to roll, the broomsticks got in the way and Matilda couldn't get over.

The baroness was stuck on her stomach with her burning boobs hanging under her. Matilda tried to cradle and rub her poor breasts, but it was hard to hold her head up that way for long. After a very short while, Matilda collapsed back down and her enormous tits were swinging away back under her again.

Matilda couldn't find anyway to soothe her breasts. All she could do was scream and try to somehow rub them or cradle them. The baroness knew that everyone was laughing at her as she grabbed at her boobs, but she didn't care. Somehow she had to get the stinging at the end of her tits to stop. Finally, the burning let up enough for Matilda to stop shrieking and to carefully scoot off the table. When she managed to get to her feet, Matilda was weeping uncontrollably as she grabbed her broomsticks and began her walk out of the room. The baroness desperately wanted to grab her still burning boobs, but more than that she wanted to leave, and Matilda knew that she had to hold onto the sticks in her holes to do that. Still crying, the baroness made it back to her room. Then she collapsed onto her bed. The pain in her tits was so bad, and she was so humiliated from what she had done with her tongue, that the baroness actually forgot about the poles stuck in her. It wasn't until she had been on her bed for several minutes, that Matilda got around to extracting the brooms from her pussy and ass. Then she huddled back in her bed and tried to forget about what had happened and drift off to sleep.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers
12