The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilda kept her mouth open until the first man stuck his thing in. As soon as it was in her mouth, the baroness locked her lips around it and began sucking as hard as she could. That awful thing was still thrusting up her behind and she had to finish this as quickly as possible. The dick in her mouth tasted vile, and she tried not to think about where it had just been. Matilda just concentrated on sucking it so it would shoot as soon as possible.

With Matilda's mouth working as frantically as it possibly could, it didn't take Otto long. Very shortly he was leaving a huge load in the baroness' mouth. Then he got out of the way to let the next man get to that friendly tongue.

The baroness couldn't help noticing the irony of the situation, even with that log of a penis still working in her asshole. Up until now, she had always hated it when the men shot their loads in her mouth. Now, Matilda was trying to get guys to cum in her mouth as quickly as possible. Compared to that monster that was pistoning her anus, swallowing a few loads of cum had become very appealing.

As soon as Otto shot is load, Matilda swallowed the liquid down as fast as she could. Then she opened her mouth wide and waved for someone to come over and get their dick in it. Matilda didn't even look up to see which man it was. As soon as she felt another penis in her mouth, the baroness latched onto it and began to suck it and tongue it like crazy. Who it was who had his penis in her mouth didn't matter. All that mattered was drinking all their cum so that Gunther would finish battering her poor butthole.

Matilda drank load after load of cum. She wasn't even counting. All she could concentrate on was whichever dick was in her mouth, and the enormous one still pounding away up her anus. Her asshole had been worked on so long now, that it was almost numb. Matilda could still feel the awful pressure of that huge thing up her guts, but at least her poor sphincter had stopped burning.

The baroness was sucking away at someone's penis in her mouth, when it shot its load. Matilda swallowed it down with the rest of the spunk she had already consumed. Between the thing shoved up her ass, and the amount of cum she had already swallowed, the miserable aristocrat was trying very hard not be sick. Her stomach wanted to revolt against everything that was being done to her.

After she had swallowed that load, Matilda opened her mouth again for the next one. But no one was there. The baroness had sucked a load out of all five of those men. So why was Gunther's huge penis still up her ass? Matilda screamed over at Frederick that she had sucked everyone and to please get that thing out of her butt. Frederick told his wife that he was very proud of what she had done for their friends. However, Gunther was having a wonderful time in her ass and he deserved a chance to finish in there.

Dear God, it wasn't going to end. That log was still going in and out of her butt, and no one would stop it. Matilda was beginning to think that not having a dick to suck on was even worse. At least that had distracted her a little. Now, all she could think about was that pole stretching her poor anal hole.

Gunther kept pounding his way up Matilda's butt. The baroness tried to relax, but the thing was just too big up there. The frantic woman looked around her and saw that everyone had closed in around her. Every person in the room had come over to get a good view of that huge pole disappearing up that stretched little bottom hole. Matilda screamed for someone to stop what was happening to her, but everyone was enjoying watching her ass get pounded way too much to even consider stopping it.

With that pole still driving its way in and out of her abused rectum, Matilda finally became to exhausted to even struggle. She just collapsed over the chair and lay there, while Gunther thrust his way up her ass. Then, with a might roar, Gunther forced is pole as far into Matilda's butt as he could possibly get. The baroness' head shot up and she let out one last scream, as that pole stretched her open even farther. Then she felt the thing jerk inside her and Matilda knew that she was getting a huge load of cum shot right up her ass.

The baroness just stayed there, bent over, as that huge penis shot its load up her. Matilda couldn't believe how much liquid she felt firing up her ass. After what seemed like an eternity, that thing stopped jerking and shooting. Matilda could feel it finally begin to shrink and soften inside her. Between the liquid that was now coating her insides, and the fact that the enormous organ had finally relaxed a little, Matilda was feeling some relief in her anal tract. Now if that man would just pull his thing out of her poor stretched butt.

But it wasn't coming out. It was just staying there, resting inside her ass. Matilda started to plead with Frederick to have her unstuffed, when he started to speak first. Frederick told Matilda that he thought it would be very nice if she would ask Gunther to please put his dick in her mouth, so that she could clean it for him and maybe suck another load out of him.

Horrified, Matilda begged Frederick not to make her do that. She told the baron that she had already swallowed so much sperm that she was sure she'd be sick. And besides that, Gunther's penis had been inside her rear end so long, that it had to be filthy.

To Matilda's absolute shock, Frederick told her that he could absolutely see her point. Of course she didn't have to suck Gunther's dick if she didn't really want to. The baroness sighed with relief. Then Frederick told her that he was sure that Gunther would be happy to stay just where he was. Surely, after a very short while, he would get hard again. Then he could simply leave his second load up Matilda's ass, too. Of course the baroness would have to be patient. It would probably take Gunther much longer to shoot the second time.

The baroness was sure that Frederick was joking. Surely that man wouldn't start drilling her poor anus again. He had spent and he had to be done. But then, Matilda felt the thing start to twitch inside her rear chute. Dear Lord, it was already starting to get hard again. Then, after that, the baroness knew that her poor rear opening would start getting pounded all over again.

Well, that twitch inside her ass, made Matilda's mind up for her immediately. She didn't just asked, she screamed! "Gunther, please pull that thing out of my butt and bring it to my mouth. I've got to clean it for you and make you shoot in my mouth."

Gunther smiled and told Matilda that he wasn't sure. Certainly, her mouth would be very nice. But his dick was already up her big butt and it felt really good in there. Gunther wondered if Matilda was really sure that he shouldn't just leave it up her ass where it was.

Matilda forced herself not to panic. She could feel that huge thing twitching and growing inside her anus. She had to get it out of there before it became completely hard again. Her little asshole just couldn't take that log thrusting in and out of it again. So Matilda begged, "Please Gunther, I've just got to have that thing in my mouth. You can't disappoint me."

Well, with that, Gunther grinned down at Matilda and told her that he certainly wouldn't want to let a lady down. So, very slowly he pulled his dick out of Matilda's butthole. It did feel so good as it move through there. Finally, though, the head popped out of the baroness' behind. Gunther had to just stand there and stare for a moment. He had been up that hole so long, that it really couldn't close back up yet. Matilda's anus was gaping open and showed no signs of tightening back down any time soon. But then, just as Gunther thought that the little asshole might never close up again, the sphincter began very slowly to shut. Gunther just watched as Matilda's asshole gradually closed. After a while, though, it stopped. Matilda's poor anus was still open about the width of Gunther's little finger when he gave up watching it. The big man didn't know if that rectum would ever shut all the way again, and anyway, it wasn't his problem. So Gunther walked around the chair to where Matilda's mouth was waiting for him.

Matilda almost cried when she heard Gunther say that he would do as she asked. Then she felt the log being pulled out of her ass. It was taking forever, but she didn't dare complain. At least the damn thing was finally coming out. Slowly the penis slid through the baroness' rear chute, until Matilda gasped as she felt the head pop out of her poor stretched butt. It was out!

The baroness had felt that awful penis pop out of her ass, so why did her butt still feel so funny. Matilda realized that her anus had been so badly stretched, that it wasn't closing back up. The woman could actually feel the air going up her butt. Everything hurt and was so cramped up back there. Matilda wondered if her equipment would ever be the same.

Matilda tried to tighten her rear muscles, but they just wouldn't respond. Then, after a great deal of effort, the baroness finally felt her bottom hole begin to close up a little. Matilda strained and strained, but she wasn't sure if her asshole had closed all the way up or not. Then, Gunther was moving in front of her, and Matilda remembered what she still had to do.

As Gunther walked over to her face, Matilda saw in front of her the biggest penis she had ever seen. The baroness hadn't really looked at it the first time she had sucked it, and frankly she wished that she didn't see it now. It was only halfway hard, but it still looked huge. The size wasn't the worst thing, however. Matilda could see brown streaks going up and down it. Considering where that thing had been stuck for the last great while, the baroness had now doubts at all as to what the streaks were.

As gross as that thing looked, Matilda never even considered not sucking it. She would have done anything to avoid having it stuck back up her butt. So, Matilda closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. A moment later, the huge penis was in her mouth.

Matilda closed her mouth as best she could. The thing was so big that it forced her jaws completely open. And the taste! Oh God it tasted awful. Matilda knew that she had already sucked five other dicks that had been up her butt, but this was the first one she had really looked at after it had been in her anus. Somehow, it seemed to taste even worse after having seen the dirt that was on it. But Matilda forced her stomach to behave and continued to suck and lick that dick.

It didn't take long for Gunther's cock to become completely hard again. Matilda was still able to keep it in her mouth, but just barely. Then Gunther pulled it out of her mouth for a moment. He told Matilda to look at how nice and clean she had gotten it. Then he stuffed it back into her face.

Matilda was struggling so hard not to be sick. Normally, she would have been happy to see that at least the penis in her mouth was clean. But in this case, she knew how it had gotten clean and that everything that had been on that dick was now on her tongue. Oh Lord, she had to finish this soon. Her stomach just couldn't take much more.

The baroness sucked as hard as she could. Gunther had just cum, so it still took longer than Matilda wanted, but at last she felt the penis begin to jerk in her mouth. A moment later, the cream began to fill her throat. The cock in her mouth was so big, that Matilda started to choke for a moment. Then she pulled it back a little so that it would have room to shoot. The dick was sitting right on her tongue as it fired blast after blast into Matilda's mouth. No one had ever sprayed that much cum in Matilda's mouth, and she was having trouble holding it all. She almost made it, but by the time Gunther's dick stopped shooting, a tiny trickle of cum was spilling out of the corner of Matilda's mouth.

When the thing in her mouth finally stopped spraying, Matilda pulled her face off of it. Then she forced herself to swallow the huge mouthful of cum that she had. It actually took three or four tries to get all of it down. After that, Matilda just hung there over the chair, gasping for breath.

While the baroness recovered, all of Frederick's friends thanked him for a great evening and congratulated him on Matilda's knew looks and attitude. Frederick thanked them for coming. Then he asked them if they would like to replace his wife's broomsticks before they left.

Well the men were certainly not going leave Matilda unstuffed if they could help it. Two men grabbed each broom. The first pair shoved theirs straight up Matilda's twat. Then, after the first stick was stuffed all the way in, the second pair placed their broom right at Matilda's still stretched anus. When two men shoved the stick in, they found that Matilda's butt was still so loose, that the stick slid right in with hardly any resistance.

After that, when Matilda's two well-stuffed holes were pointing up from the chair, Frederick's buddies thanked the baron one last time and departed his estate. Frederick could hear them laughing and joking as they went. This would be an evening they would all talk about for years to come.

Meanwhile, with her sticks once more stuffed up her holes, Matilda knew that she was finally free to return to her quarters. She was so exhausted, that it still took her a little while to make it back to her feet. When the baroness was once again standing, she began the slow trek back to her room. This time, not only did she have to hold the broom up her vagina in place; she had to hold the one in her anus there as well. To her horror, Matilda felt the broom in her bottom slip out if she didn't hold it there. Her poor anus had been so stretched out that it couldn't even tighten around that broomstick.

When Matilda had managed to struggle her way back to her room, she didn't even bother to pull the sticks out. She simply moved her hands and both brooms quickly slipped to the floor. Weeping, Matilda then fell onto her bed. The feeling was coming back to her rectum and her entire rear channel was beginning to burn. And the poor hole was so stretched out. Matilda was scared that her anus might never be able to close all the way up again.

Exhausted as Matilda was, she couldn't stay awake no matter how upset she was. As the baroness drifted off to sleep, she could still feel the air flowing in and out of her stretched open anus.

12