The Baronessa's Charge Ch. 4

Story Info
The baronessa has planned an excursion.
3.2k words
4.25
16.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antalya awoke with her head face down in her pillow and turned her eyes to the brilliance of the morning sun. She felt more accustomed to this bed now that she had spent two nights there and already looked forward to the new day in this foreign country. She sat up pushing aside the bed sheets and rotated her body to let her legs hang over the mattress' edge. She was quickly reminded of the whip welts received the previous night. She stepped down to the parquet flooring and walked over in front of her dressing table and lifted her nightgown above her head. She folded it and turned to place it on the foot of the bed as she had been instructed. With her backside directed to the table mirror, she craned over her shoulder and saw for the first time the parallel traces across her buttocks.

She ran her fingers along the slight ridges and admired her stamina from the baronessa's training. They looked worse than they felt at this point, she thought. She wished her Master had been there when she received them, watching her accept each crack of the whip as she strove to improve. She closed her eyes and imagined Him sitting back at the head of the four-poster bed while she stood hands outstretched with the baronessa delivering each of her well placed blows. Although she had fought hard to hold back her tears that night, feeling that to do so would have been indecorous, she now wished that she had cried aloud to give the baronessa ample pretext to whip her more and with less restraint. Her delightful dreamstate was suddenly interrupted by a rapping on her chamber door. Shortly then it creaked open wide.

"Buon giorno, Antalya", the baronessa broke the morning calm, strutting in boldly. She was carrying a large parcel in front of her and Miss Kim trailed behind and closed the door on its large hinges with a click. "Very nice", commented the baronessa, noticing the welts on Antalya's ass. Antalya stood there unflinching as both women looked her up and down. She no longer felt so naked with her new body ornamentation highlighted in the morning sunshine. While Miss Kim had on the same simple light-blue uniform as before, the baronessa arrived wearing a high-necked, long-sleeved, white blouse covered by a dark green felt vest and a long flowing skirt with narrow pleats the hem of which grazed the buckles of her freshly polished boots. She wore a black bowler with her hair tied up and tucked underneath. Miss Kim walked to the dressing table and set down her bag. Antalya stepped over and sat down delicately on the stool before the dressing table Shortly Miss Kim began the toilette routine. While Miss Kim braided and combed, Antalya sat stiffly erect and stared ahead, but she was watching secretly the reflection of the baronessa opening the parcel she had laid on the bed. Using a fingernail, she split the box down a seam and opened it. She pulled out what Antalya recognized as a corset but like none she had ever seen before.

She of course knew corsets; she owned a few, herself. She had bought several through mailorder from some popular catalogues. She liked wearing them for her Master both at home and under her clothing whenever they went out on the town. She enjoyed it when she stood naked in front of Him so she could be zipped into one of her newest outfits. Over time, however, they both grew disappointed with them. The seams would fray or the elastic would stretch so that the tightness she so relished would instead hang loosely over her curves and begin to look cheap and tattered. Yes, she did indeed know corsets; she had a lingerie drawer full of them that she could no longer wear.

The baronessa held the corset out in front of her and then flipped it around to appreciate the lacing. "Meraviglioso", she muttered. She turned abruptly to look at Antalya who quickly averted her gaze. Miss Kim directed Antalya to rise and began powdering her torso with a feather puff. A fine cloud of powder was spotlit by the narrow band of sunlight streaming through the room and warming the wooden flooring Antalya stood on in her bare feet. The baronessa piped up, "Antalya, let us help you try on your new ensemble." She positioned Antalya to face one of the sturdy corner posts supporting the bed's embroidered canopy. "Now lean forward and grasp the wood with both hands." Antalya raised her arms up high and stretched forward, which caused her breasts to swing out and her shapely ass to jut out. The position seemed similar to the previous night's. The baronessa sidled up behind her, the pleats of her skirt tickling Antalya's tense calves. The baronessa leaned further forward and draped the corset on her back and began attaching the busc closure from the top. The baronessa's knuckles bumped up against Antalya's breasts as she clipped the first into place. Antalya lowered her eyelids when she felt that brief moment of contact. She listened as each clasp snapped into place and even more intently when the baronessa started telling her about the corset she was enveloping her with. As she began cinching up the laces, she explained that Antalya's measurements had been telephoned to Milan where a corsetmaker was waiting to work through the evening. Expedited into the country by speedboat before dawn, it had only arrived moments earlier at the villa by bicycle courier. She explained that the same corsetmaker had made her first corset, one that she eventually outgrew, or better said, grew beyond its limitations.

The baronessa now began pulling tightly on the lacing, squeezing and modifying the acolyte's abdomen. She tied off the cords and wrapped them once around Antalya's waist and made a big bowknot at the back. "Let us see you now", the baronessa suggested. Antalya dropped her arms to her sides and positioned herself in front of the mirror and turned slowly around. Her breasts draped over the upper edge of the corset and compressed the bottom of her ribcage. The boning formed a liquid line along her waist and hugged fast over her hips. The baronessa stood behind her and looked at the reflection of Antalya's eyes in the mirror. She then grasped onto her tightly clad hips as if to test the corset's fit. She then mentioned smiling at their shared reflected image, "There is just final touch to complete your new ensemble." She then took out of the same box a narrow leather band. Antalya watched her reflection as the baronessa buckled it around her neck. In front were attached two metallic D-rings held in place by a riveted leather strip. The collar sat high and snug on her neck, emphasizing its swanlike gracefulness. "Now your ensemble is complete." She turned to Miss Kim, "I don't think this one has need of her earrings today so long as she keeps on her toes." Miss Kim gathered her things and opened the chamber door. The baronessa leaned forward a bit and whispered, "Walk ahead, please. I wish to watch you move." She then patted Antalya's exposed behind. Antalya proceeded to strut through the doorway. Her new corset constricted her breathing yet embraced her. She felt like a living statue with baronessa's eyes held attentively on her. And although absent from her costume, she still imagined the dangly earrings hold her head straight and level. She marched ahead with the baronessa a few paces behind and Miss Kim closed the door tight.

The three of them proceeded down the silent corridor and out to the walled garden. Outside Antalya was surprised to see two beautiful women standing side by side in the garden near the breakfast table, apparently waiting for them to arrive. The baronessa immediately walked straight up to the women and in unison they curtsied and each kissed one of her outstretched hands. Both women had long hair tied up in high set ponytails. One was a blonde; the other, a redhead. As Antalya approached them, she took notice of their clothing. They wore matching black leather corsets, which lifted their breasts and ended above their hips and were accented with silver buckles. They had on black boots too, which covered the calves and were laced and tied at the top. Antalya further noticed that unlike herself, these women were entirely smooth below. The baronessa pulled Antalya up next to her and proclaimed, "I want to introduce you to Hippolyta and Palfrea. They were some of my first guests at the villa." She pointed out the redhead and the blonde respectively.

Antalya held her open palm out to them, "A pleasure to meet both of you." Yet neither lady returned the gesture and instead they curtsied and bowed slightly. Antalya imagined that they must not be at ease speaking English, but she felt a little strange standing with her arm outstretched. She let it drop.

The baronessa attempted to smooth the situation over, "Please do not take offense, carina. These two are very well behaved." The baronessa smiled broadly to put the awkwardness to rest. Antalya was quickly pacified by the gesture. The baronessa then announced with a flourish to the gathered women, "Today I would like the four of us to spend the day at the seaside. I think the sooner we are on our way, the more we can enjoy ourselves there." Miss Kim walked up and handed Antalya a large basket and the baronessa led the group out of the walled garden and toward the stables that Antalya had visited the previous day. On the pathway there Antalya recognized ahead of the group one of the gardeners whom she had seen on her first day from her bedchamber window. He was wearing a groom's attire and approached the baronessa when he caught sight of her. She announced audibly, "I want you to bring out the trap and hitch up the team." Antalya then watched as the gardener whistled and both Palfrea and Hippolyta trotted up to him and waited side by side outside the stable doors. He then pulled up a two-wheeled buggy and set down the forward shafts around the assembled pair. He then re-entered the stables and returned with a double harness and other tack. He rested the harness on their haunches, belted it securely, and pinned it to shafts. He then placed silver, studded bridles over their heads, having them bits down onto hard rubber rods, which kept their mouths ajar and forced them to bare their teeth. To these bridles were attached long reins and he draped them over the footboard. Antalya stood in awe while these women allowed themselves to be treated willingly as trained horses, but she could not help but appreciate the spectacle as the baronessa instructed her to load the basket on the back of the trap. The gardener helped them in turn to mount aboard. He lastly handed Antalya a parasol and the baronessa, the reins and a long whip.

Stepping back, he waved them off after the baronessa clicked her tongue and flicked the tip of the whip on Hippolyta's smooth, white rump. The richly appointed trap pulled away with a start, yet it settled into steady motion as the ladies found their rhythm in a canter. Antalya swayed easily on the sprung seat while she watched the ladies' buttocks flex and bounce and listened to their heels clop against the well beaten pathway. She felt regal in a setting that seemed to belong in a previous century. She settled back and looked at the gleam in the baronessa's eye each time she flicked the whip to goad on the two ladies and to build up some momentum as they began straining to pull the trap up the first hill. The baronessa shouted and whistled and kept tapping the whip against their asses, first one, then the other. When they reached the top of the hill, the baronessa eased up on the tempo and pulled short on the reins to stop the ladies under the shade of a large tree rooted on the shoulder of the pathway. Antalya looked back behind and saw the villa's grounds in the distance. Even further ahead she could see the Adriatic dominating the horizon.

"We need to let them rest a bit after that steep grade", explained the baronessa. "We'll wait here, but it will give us a chance to add a finishing touch to our team…and Antalya, I want you to have the honor." The baronessa pulled a rectangular case out from underneath their seat and set it on her lap. Antalya watched with curiosity as she opened it. Her eyes widened when she saw it contained two black anal plugs. The baronessa lifted up one and Antalya saw there was a long mane of hair attached to the flared ends. One plug was blonde; the other, red. "I hope I don't need to instruct you how these work", said the baronessa.

Antalya shook her head, "Oh no, Baronessa." Antalya stepped down and accepted the anal plugs in her hands. They made her think of a night game her Master once wanted to try with her. He arrived home one evening and told her to lift her skirt. He was very satisfied to see that she was without panties. He explained that He had made something for them to experiment with. Her mind was twisting trying to predict what He had in store. During dinner she prodded Him about what He was planning. He was thrilled to know that she was actively thinking, but He reassured her that it was nothing to make her worry. Afterwards they were sitting together on the couch when she couldn't hold her curiosity back any longer. She pounced on his lap and demanded to learn his secret. He went to his workbag and produced a customized, stainless steel butt plug that He had fashioned for her. It was highly polished and featured an elongated flared base that would fit snugly deep between her buttocks. It also had a prominent loop on the flared end. She turned it over in her hands and imagined it penetrating and resting inside her rectum. He asked her whether she was ready. She nodded readily. He went to the kitchen and came back with a pitcher of hot tap water. He placed the plug in the water and showed a new tube of K-Y jelly. She got up and placed her knees on the edge of the couch, lifting her skirt up and onto her back. In a calming voice, He talked her through the process. He lubricated first the warmed stainless steel plug and then the opening of her winking sphincter. She felt the blunt edge of the steel press up against her opening and she relaxed the round muscles. He pushed it through and she concentrated intently. Then with a relieving plop, her anus collapsed around the recess and the plug was set. She felt it settle inside her. She sensed its weight and fullness nestle into her most private spot. Her stroked her legs, admiring the tight fit. The attached ring was an idea He had to add weights progressively in order to condition her body and to increase its capacity to magnify their pleasure. He repeatedly praised her patience with this latest challenge to her flesh. Soon however, she felt a panic build up inside her. She worried about it getting stuck in her and her muscles felt as though they were cramping. She felt anxious and the pressure began to build up in her tensed anus. Try as he might to calm her trepidation, she insisted that He remove it from her. She expelled it easily with a steady pull. She then curled up in a tight mass on His lap. He squeezed her lovingly and attempted to calm her nerves. She buried her face and promised Him that she would try again later, but He never reattempted that pleasure after that night. Yet now, she realized, the roles were reversed.

She first took the red-haired anal plug and stood next to Hippolyta, who remained motionless, keeping her gaze focused in the distance, carefully avoiding eye contact. Both ladies had a fine sheen of sweat over their bodies from their exertion. In spite of being healthy and fit for the task, they were breathing deeply through flared nostrils to catch their breath. Antalya paused for a moment to consider how to ease the anal plug into Hippolyta's ass. She could not just shove it in. That would be cruel. An idea came to her. She gathered a mass of saliva in her mouth and bent forward, letting it drip from her lips and land in the cleft of Hippolyta's ass. It oozed down between, mixing with some of the sweat that had pooled there. Hippolyta, sensing a cue, reached behind and grasped her buttocks to spread and rub them together in order to work the fluid down deeper. Antalya then inserted the blunt end of the anal plug into her own mouth and thoroughly moistened it. She then transferred it to Hippolyta's ready opening. Working together with Hippolyta stretching and relaxing her anus and Antalya pressing steadily against the puckered entrance, they managed to slide it in effortlessly and without discomfort. The anal plug settled snugly in and the lock of hair hung elegantly out behind her. "Good girl", said Antalya, patting her rump reassuringly and then walked in front of the pair to perform the same procedure on the willing and eager Palfrea.

With the ladies properly adorned in their chivalric pieces, Antalya remounted the trap and settled back next to the baronessa, who expressed her approval, "Very inventive of you… But you should know that I had some lubrication here if you needed it." Antalya smiled inwardly but did not say a word. The baronessa shouted out and whipped the ladies' hindquarters to spur them forward. The road to the seaside took them down a gradual descent and the ladies clopped along easily. This time even more than on the first leg of the journey, Antalya enjoyed watching them march in synch. Their long legs strutted so elegantly. Their tails wagged and stood high, bouncing from side to side. She could not help but marvel at the spectacle and their discipline. The baronessa playfully tapped the whip on their haunches and they would let out a slight squeal, which caused both passengers to giggle. They trotted along a distance until Antalya caught a faint smell of the sea. The steady rhythm of the wheels on the hardened pathway lulled her into a pleasant calm and she began to wish the trail would not end so soon. But eventually the baronessa pulled back on the reins, halting the trap on a grassy patch next to the pebbly shoreline. Antalya reluctantly dismounted. The baronessa stepped down and confidently uncoupled the ladies from the harness and slipped the bridles off their heads. As Antalya offloaded the cargo, she watched Hippolyta and Palfrea untie each other's boots and run off with their tails proudly carried behind them into the shallow water to splash each other, cooling down their tired bodies. Their day at the beach had begun, thought Antalya.