The Baronessa's Charge Ch. 5

Story Info
The baronessa's past is brought to light.
3.1k words
4.29
13.7k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antalya gazed over the watery horizon. They had arrived in a protected cove with just a narrow strip of beach bordered by steep rugged cliffs. A short distance from where they stopped Antalya caught sight of a low wooden platform with a showerhead in its center. She followed the baronessa across the sand to a domed canopy that was securely staked to the ground. While the ladies frisked and splashed in the waves, she helped the baronessa spread out the blankets and settled under the beach canopy.

The baronessa slipped the vest off her shoulders, then turned to Antalya, requesting, "Would you help me out of these clothes? I feel so overdressed now. I wanted us to come to the sea to enjoy nature." Antalya smoothing out the blankets and propping up the pillows looked up at her standing beneath the canopy. Antalya lifted herself on her knees and inched across until she was at the baronessa's side. She began undoing the buttons on the side of her skirt and then the zipper. She pulled it down to her ankles when the baronessa stepped out of it, balancing herself on Antalya's shoulder. After gently folding the skirt and setting it aside, she turned to begin unlacing the boots. The polish was so glossy that she could see her hands working down the baronessa's calves. She undid the buckles and then eased her feet out. Antalya then untied the stockings and rolled them down to her ankles and pulled them off. The baronessa broke the silence, "You look good on your knees."

Antalya did not let the pride she felt show on her face. The baronessa's toenails were elegantly painted and she wore the most delicate rings on several toes. The baronessa's blouse had long tails that nearly covered all her firm thighs. Antalya kept her eyes from wandering as she untwisted first one, then the other French cuff link, unfolded the cuffs, and then she reattached the cuff links into the buttonholes. Antalya repositioned her knees until she was directly in front of the baronessa, facing her belly. She started unbuttoning from the bottom of the blouse, attempting to keep the front panels together lest she be distracted by the sight of the baronessa's flesh. She then stood to continue undressing her. When she reached the last button of her collar, turning her head aside, she gingerly slid the blouse back off her shoulders. Anatlya avoided staring and maintained her head turned away from the baronessa's body and began folding up her blouse and then laid it with the rest of her clothing. Yet the glimpse of the baronessa's form would not escape her. All that remained on her torso was a simple white linen corset, which appeared small to Antalya. It held in her middle and gracefully accentuated her curves. Her breasts were global and compact and yet draped beautifully. The baronessa spoke out, "I'll keep this on" pointing to her waistnipper. "I'd feel too naked without it."

Antalya responded without knowing why, "Yes, Baronessa." The baronessa stepped past her and stretched out on a blanket, propping herself up on her elbow with her back to the canopy. Antalya turned and kneeled facing the baronessa with the basket between them. As best she could, she tried not to stare at the baronessa's sinuous pose. But she failed. Her eyes ligered on the baronessa's sex. She saw how Miss Kim had groomed her, leaving only the narrowest, wispy strip of pubic hair. The baronessa jarred her thinking.

"Antalya, go call in the ladies so that they can be fed." Antalya snapped her eyes to the baronessa's.

"Yes, Baronessa." She rose and exited the canopy and walked into the bright sunlight. Adjusting her eyes, she scanned the beach, looking for Hippolyta and Palfrea. She saw them in the distance running alongside each other. She waved her arms above her head and they started to gallop in her direction. They paused at the shower platform and took turns rinsing the salt water from their muscular legs. After they had finished, they ambled up to Antalya and she motioned them inside. With four of them under the canopy, the baronessa instructed Antalya to sit against the back of the canopy with her and positioned Hippolyta in front of her. She had Palfrea kneel in front of herself.

"This is the part I like best. We get to feed them." The baronessa opened up the basket and took out a container and set it on top. "Do like I do and that one will be very happy", she said pointing to Hippolyta. The baronessa plucked out an asparagus spear and pointed to Palfrea's lips. Palfrea craned her neck forward and nibbled then munched down along the length of the spear until her lips pulled the remaining stub from the baronessa's fingers. She then repeated the same gesture with a tender spring carrot.

Antalya reached in and pulled out a leaf of Belgian endive. She noticed it was covered in a light vinaigrette. She felt a little hungry herself but she put the leaf to Hippolyta's lips, who then chewed it with gusto. This feeding went on for a time. Antalya fed roasted parsnips, baby beets, leaves of radicchio and romaine, blanched cardoons, even some vegetables she did not recognize and one which smelled like anise. The pretty Hippolyta chewed and swallowed them all and would lick Antalya's fingers clean of the excess vinegar and oil, sometimes, it seemed, kissing her fingertips in an effort to savor the tastiness. The baronessa then pulled out two chilled bottled waters and handed them to Antalya.

"Would you open these?" Antalya flipped back the bottle tops and handed one back to her. They both put the bottles to the ladies' lips and slowly the water trickle down their throats. "You need to be careful she doesn't drink too fast." Antalya tipped the bottle forward a little too much and let Hippolyta swallow her mouthful and catch her breath. Both ladies seemed to be insatiable. As Antalya watched Hippolyta eat up everything put in front of her, she felt her own stomach rumble. It seemed so innocent to take just one bite, so she crunched off the tip of a green bean and fed the evidence to Hippolyta. Hearing her bite down, the baronessa's eyes fell on Antalya from a sideward glance but she didn't say anything. Antalya knew she was caught but she kept on feeding as if nothing had transpired.

Eventually both ladies seemed to have had their fill. Hippolyta started licking Antalya's fingers clean more than eating what was offered. The baronessa seemed to come to the same conclusion. "These two have had about all they need to eat", she said letting the grateful Palfrea lick the last trace from her fingertips. She patted Palfrea's chin and stroked her temples. Antalya heard her say something to the ladies in what she thought might be Italian. They both sat up on their knees and bowed the heads to each of them. They then crawled about and settled down together near the opening of the canopy, sinking their feet into the warm sand but laying their faces in the restful shade of the canopy. Hippolyta nestled into Palfrea's comforting arms spoon fashion and they closed their eyes to win a well earned rest before they would be asked to transport the baronessa back to the villa.

The baronessa and Antalya then dined in turn on their meal. The baronessa first had to go to the trouble to explain how to pull the flesh off the artichoke petals with her bottom teeth. They shared some of the local wine and ripped off pieces of bread from a shared loaf, which they spread with a soft goat cheese. The baronessa then showed the fresh figs from the villa grounds she had risen early that morning to pick. She then pointedly asked Antalya whether she enjoyed the flavors of ripe figs.

"I have never eaten fresh figs, Baronessa." The baronessa then split one open down a vertical seam with her fingernails and handed it over to her. Antalya tentatively licked the insides; then she smelled its aroma. Its outer skin was dry and leathery, yet on the inside it was soft and wet. She scooped some of the middle out with her tongue but even after probing and jabbing at it with her tongue held hard, she only got little bit of the tender flesh.

"Antalya, take the whole fruit into your mouth. It is all meant to be savored and enjoyed." Antalya opened her mouth and bit off a piece. Some juice immediately ran out the corner of her mouth. She lapped it back with her tongue and squeezed the flesh down up against the roof of her mouth. The seeds rolled between her tongue and palate and the juices crept down her throat. She chewed on the skin, releasing even more flavors and cracking down into the seeds on her molars. She turned the soft fruit in her mouth with her tongue, feeling it against the roof of her mouth and spreading the flavor across her tastebuds. The baronessa prompted her, "Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes. I like it very much, Baronessa."

"How do you like it?"

Anatlaya swallowed the last bit and felt it slip down her throat. "It's so different. May I have another?" The baronessa split open another fig and put it up to Antalya's mouth. She took with her lips and moved it into her mouth, letting the juice trickle down her neck. It was as delicious as the first. The baronessa bit off half of another ripe fig and put the remainder into Antlya's open mouth. They both watched each other chew the fruit. With their hunger sated, the two women rinsed their hands and wiped the corners of their mouths.

Lying back on her right arm and facing Antalya, the baronessa started to speak. "Now I think it is time I lived up to some of the promises I made to your Master." Antalya sat up and kneeled back on her heels to listen to what she had to say about her Master. "He and I spent a lot of time trying to decide what would be best for you. In the end we were able to reach an agreement that allowed you to come here at a rate lower than what I charge other clients." Antalya had no idea about any agreements that had been made upon her behalf. "The many letters I received from him pleading your case persuasively won me. You are very blessed to have him as your master. Do you know this, Antalya?"

"I do believe it, Baronessa," nodding her head and thinking how grateful she was without even being aware of the lengths He had gone to in order that she be given such a gift as this.

"I am not in the habit of undervaluing my services. Your master nevertheless convinced me of your potential. He thought it might be useful for me to relate to you some of my story for you to understand yourself." The baronessa leaned forward and looked pointedly in to Antalya's face, "Because, Antalya, I was once as confused as you and I would have benefited from another more experienced submissive to help guide me to my fullest potential."

"Thank you, Baronessa." Antalya then listened carefully as the baronessa recounted the only summer she spent in the United States on a college scholarship where she met the first man who understood how to exploit and treasure her submissive side. She arrived on the University of Michigan campus in the spring with little money for housing expenses. Wanting to get as much contact as possible from her peers in order to build up her English, she purchased a contract in a housing cooperative. The house was run with member labor and they all shared meals together. He was there with her every night at dinnertime, each watching the other but not openly betraying their mutual interest. He was a few years older, having graduated that spring and was merely living between jobs until his contract ran out. It started out simply enough, a walk together to the party store, which then led to a whole night together. On their first night they simply fell asleep next to each other. From then on she slid next to him every night, hardly visiting her own room. He seemed to open her up with a key she thought might have been lost forever. He asked her to tell of her earliest fantasies: about men tying women to tables, about being forced to sit bare assed in mud, and others she only recognized as sexual when she told him of them.

But it was what he achieved with her unproven body that convinced her once and for all what her true nature was. One day he brought to his room flowers for her, nothing elaborate, but a gesture he could afford. They were simple carnation daisies with extra long stems. She saw them on the windowsill every morning when she woke. Sometimes before, but mostly after he had left for work. Even though she changed the water every day to keep their petals fresh, they eventually were spent, but she didn't have the heart to throw them out. He arrived home that night as usual, having put in a long day. She had finished her study assignments early in anticipation of being focused on him. They began making love when he without prompting seemed to be taking her down a new course. He asked her to stretch out, face down on their futon mattress with her hands stretched ahead of her. He took his leather belt from around his waist and loosely wrapped it around her wrists, but she didn't need the tightness to keep her wrists fixed together. He pulled her slinky skirt up over her waist, yet she made no motion. He ripped her silky panties down past her knees, and yet she didn't budge. He ran his fingertips along the inside of her thighs, and all she could think was that he never stop. He rose and walked around the room, but she kept her eyes held tightly shut. When he sat back down on the mattress, she detected a new touch on the back of her legs. He stroked her exposed skin up and down slowly with her bouquet. And as she started to pray for what she could not yet ask anyone to do for her, he brought the flowers down across her exposed buttocks with a quick swat. She remained motionless. Then again he brought down the flowers onto flesh, then over and over again. He would pause and run his hand over her throbbing skin, then without warning or hesitation, he would start flailing again. After a time too brief, the flowers had disintegrated and their little room was strewn with bruised petals and torn leaves. He gently leaned forward and planted a loving kiss on her inflamed, throbbing flesh. Perhaps it was also a tinge of guilt and confusion that caused him to pause. He stretched out alongside her and asked how she felt. He simply wanted to understand and fathom her thoughts. And as strongly as she wanted to open up her soul and set it before him. She did not even understand how he had just given her the most intense sexual experience she had up until then ever known. She pulled herself up into a tight ball and he stroked her long loose hair, kissing her forehead. She knew it was hard for him to try so hard to please her and to accept that she was inorgasmic. Only twice had she ever felt that explosion, and then only alone. But he had just delivered her an intensity that surpassed all her solo efforts.

That summer was one of continuous discovery for both of them. They nevertheless knew it would come to an end. They tried writing after she returned to live with her parents in Milan. Each letter he sent filled her with as much exquisite joy as heartache when she could only think of how they were together once so free to make love and now those memories gnawed at her insides. She craved to have him back in her and to serve him unconditionally, to offer her body up for his enjoyment. She was too young to understand these contradictory feelings. She did not know how to channel her longing. He too could tell how their separation was making her feel. They both reluctantly agreed to cease their contact, the most sensible and worst decision she has ever made.

The baronessa's voice trailed off abruptly. Antalya's heart had been racing, listening and identifying with the story. She wanted to tell her all about her own mixed up feelings, but she knew that now was not the time. The baronessa showed a look of fatigue and suggested that they be on their way home. She instructed Antalya to pack their things and crawled down and whispered some thing to Hippolyta and Palfrea. Antalya assisted the baronessa to put her clothing on and they marched back to the trap.

While the baronessa hitched up the team, Antalya secured the items in the trap. As she was about to step up and mount, the baronessa interrupted, "That is not where I want you on the road back." She produced a long cord and snapped one end onto the rings of Antalya's new collar, testing its fit with a sharp tug. She then mounted the trap, cord in hand, and sat. Picking up the reins with the same hand as she held Antalya's tether, she raised her other hand with the whip and brought it down on Palfrea's buttocks. The harnessed pair lurched forward and they were all on their return journey.

Antalya strutted to keep apace as well as she could, holding her head erect and proud. She occasionally would look up to see the baronessa glancing back over her shoulder. Between the sound of the wheels and the cracking of the whip, Antalya let her mind wander. She started to imagine herself as war captive on her way to an auction block to be bid on by sultans looking to restock their harems. She imagined how they would assess her beauty and fantasize about using her for their sinful pleasure. But as she marched along she noticed how her feet began to step in tempo with ladies straining to pull under the baronessa's consistent goading. She thought about how it might feel to be a fresh filly being taken back to the villa to be broken in by the baronessa's groom. She began to envy those who could feel the strain of the bridle in their mouths. Antalya only then wished that this day not end.