The Barracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking sweet ass, White! He puts his hand under White's stomach and lifts him up slightly so he can stroke White's cock as he fucks his ass. White's hard cock shoots a load almost immediately all over Ron's hand and Ron pulls out of White's ass and shoots his load all the way across White's back.

The redhead runs his hands through the cum, he pulls his cock out of White's mouth and strokes his cock with his cum covered hand, shooting his own load onto White's back.

Ron leans over and licks the redheads cock and is licking up the cum.

Mike shoots his load into Javier's mouth as soon as he sees all the cum up top, Javier swallows the load and is licking his lips while Rob fucks him.

Mike moves around the bed and under Javier to suck his dick, Rob unloads his sperm in Javier's ass and Javier simultaneously shoots in Mike's mouth.

There are three soldiers masturbating on the next bunk over; the two on the outside turn and shoot their load on the center guy. The man in the center is shaved smooth and he adds his load to the cum left by his buddies. The men lick the middle soldiers body clean and feed the cum cocktail to him as they all kiss.

On the other side there are more soldiers whacking off or sucking cock. Hard rods shooting gallons of sperm in and on hard bodies. The whole barracks seems to have turned gay.