The Barren Harvest Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, yes. We know your name because we read it during your... Preconditioning while you slept. Before you met one of our more advanced capture drones. And yes, we are not killing you, or trapping you, although we are going to preserve you. But you deserve to know why, since we have put you and others of your kind through undue stress." Pal blinked. Undue... She just nodded, dumbstruck at the care and genuine regret. She was pissed at the implications of "Preconditioning", but still... They understood her nod, and continued.

"Humanity would never, on its own, find enough numbers to repopulate their world. And even accounting for that, the natural resources are depleted, to the point where you would not be able to regain anything approaching your previous level of civilisation. And so, we are gathering what humans remain, young and old, and preserving them in their present state to bring elsewhere. A new world, where the mistakes of the past can hopefully not be repeated. Even now, there are enough of you that the species, at least, can be saved." Pal nodded again. It was... It was generous. She couldn't question it, even through her natural suspicion. But she still had concerns. She still had... Ah, hell with it, she would see if they understood.

"Ahhh, thanks, really, if that's what you're doing. No offense, I don't have much of a choice, and I can't really trust until I see it happen, but... I'm not exactly going to be helping repopulate, what with liking girls and all." It was the insectile leader's turn to nod, and his tone was understanding.

"We have met others before who've explained this, and have offered them potential solutions, such as fertilisation facilities where sexual encounters with a man are not necessary... But this is a choice you may make for yourself once we are done, once we arrive at your new home. We would not force someone, or adjust beyond what we did to capture you. And now, we will put you under, halt your aging and preserve you, while you sleep, and dream." In an oddly human gesture, it tapped one of its mandibles thoughtfully before continuing "Although... We apologise in advance for the... Kink? Yes, kink... The kink we have unintentionally added to many of your kind. Humanity, it seems, will have more..." The leader turned to its compatriots "What was the word one human used?" They conferred, briefly, and the leader nodded. "Robotfucker. Yes."

Pal couldn't help herself. She laughed. She was still laughing as a circlet was placed around her head, and her eyes closed, and she began... Dreaming...

* * *

The hotel room was comfortable. Pal really appreciated the room service, and she was never alone, especially not with...

"Hey there, Pal... I hope you haven't been feeling lonely..." Pal grinned as her partner stepped into the room. She was a goddess, a beautiful being with such a slim waist, beautiful breasts, an enderaring black faceplate, and... She clapped her hands to her face and coyly gasped.

"Oh my, what a big strapon you have, grandma!" She could hear the amusement in her lover's voice as she shifted her hips, and put one hand on, all the better to show it off, all the better-

"All the better to fuck you with, my dear. Lie back for me, honey... You're going to be crying out your devotion to your goddess all night, and if you cum extra hard, I'm going to sit on your face while I go down on you." Pal eagerly complied, spreading herself and grinning.

And she wasn't just grinning because her lover was being hammy, sharing a joke with her, but because, even in this dreamland, she knew what the joke was. Ha... Robotfucking, huh? She didn't mind. She could talk to the other humans in the network, even if she wasn't interested in most of them, and...

"Ahhhhhh!" She didn't finish the thought. Just as when she'd first met this goddess, her very touch set her on fire, and that strapon... It fit just right, just like they fit together so well, Pal playing with her lover's breasts, her lover nuzzling, gripping Pal's breasts and hips as she slowly moved her hips in time with Pal's... Sure, her lover couldn't lick her, or nibble her, or kiss, but that didn't matter. She was built for Pal, and Pal was made for her, and she shifted one hand to clutch her lover's back as she threw back her head and gasped, and bucked, and rubbed her clit against the base of her lover's crotch as she was fucked, first tenderly, and then harder, their moans increasing, their gasps of pleasure becoming more staccato as they came together more animalistically.

"Yes! Yes, ah, ah, fuck me, fuck me, goddess, I want to give you my cum, my cries, my... OHHH RIGHT THERE!" Her lover was laughing, even as she was moaning herself. They had such fun together, and, as Pal's nipples were teased and pinched, as she lifted her legs (all the better to bounce so pleasingly for her goddess!), she gave thanks to their saviours, the ones who brought them together, the ones who'd given her-

"Fuuuuuck you're the best fuck I've ever had, give it to me, goddess, give it to me! Ah ah ah oh ha ha Ohhhhhh!" She was so close, and her lover was so close, they were going to cum together, they were going to push their hips so hard into each other, clutch each other tightly as she coated that beautiful rod inside her with her cum, and knowing that she was going to taste that delicious pussy, have herself "Eaten" (She still didn't know how that worked, and she didn't care), finger her goddess' asshole and make her moan like she was moaning, make her buck and writhe like she was bucking and writhing and cumming, cumming so hard, fuck fuck fuck fuck yes!

They lay in each others arms for a moment. And then her goddess stroked her cheek fondly with one hand, and whispered in her ear. "Got time for another round, Pal?"

Ohhh, she had time for another round. She had all the time in the world.

12