The Barrow Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wordlessly I got off the bed and knelt on the rug in front of him. He shifted so that his cock was closer to the edge.

"And don't forget my balls." Everything I had assumed about him went up in flames. He was as horrible and perverted as his sister and I didn't know who was in charge anymore. I took his cock with both hands and opened my mouth, I closed it over the head of his cock and ran my tongue around it, feeling the hard skin at the beginning of his shaft. I licked to the tip of his cock and rubbed it with my tongue, with the tip of my tongue I flicked across his peephole a couple of times. I went around the head of his cock again with my tongue and took more and more of his cock into my mouth until I could feel his big head at the back of my mouth. He was big so I struggled a bit to get my tongue around his cock. I opened my mouth and drew my head back until his cock was out of my mouth. I held his cock with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. I licked his balls up to where his ball sack merged with his cock, they were still hanging loose. I lifted them and licked under his balls, and then around them. I held them in my hand one at a time and fondled them.

He pushed his cock down towards my mouth and I opened my mouth again and accepted it. Once again running my tongue around and up and down, as I was licking his cock, I was letting more of it into my mouth. When his head was at the back of my mouth again I sucked my cheeks in and sucked on his shaft. I let his cock back out and when the head was in the middle of my mouth, I sucked it hard, then without releasing my suction on it, sucked more of it back into my mouth. I took as much of it as I could into my mouth and then sucked it in and out, bobbing my mouth on his cock. I felt his balls get tighter and I bobbed and sucked faster, I kept my hand on his balls, slowly rubbing them and keeping pressure on them as they retracted. Oscar was going to cum, I could hear him grunting and I quickly went back to his head and sucked it very hard, then bobbed down on him as far as I could. I heard him and felt him and then felt his cum shooting into the back of my mouth, I sucked again and he spurted down my throat again. I kept doing this until he stopped jerking into my mouth. I slowly pulled my head and my mouth off his cock.

I sank back on my knees, watching Oscar come back to life. I was out of breath myself. I looked back. Frances was lying on the bed smoking long thin cigarette with an equally long, silver holder. She had been watching again.

In the end Oscar took me home and drove away without looking back, which stung a little. On Monday morning I acted proactively and requested to be moved to a new department. My new boss was divorced, we got to know each other really well - with many 'gifts'.

END

12