The Bartender Ch. 03

Story Info
Bus ride to Chicago.
2.1k words
4.6
32.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,715 Followers

v
I needed to think about Chicago. I would make some calls once I got in town, find a game. That was what I needed, a game. If I could just get a game I could shoot my way out of this. Hell I shot some of my best games from six feet under. And the way I saw it, I was about seven feet under and sinking.

Yeah, that's what I needed. But here I was sitting in the Dallas bus station dressed like a chick, feeling like a tranny with twenty bucks to my freaking name. My ass was sore from being pounded by that telephone pole. I didn't even want to think about the blowjob.

I felt eyes on me and freaked out. There was an exit to the far left, but it was too far away. The front door was behind me, much closer. I would need to kick off these fucking heels. Yeah, the front door was my ticket.

As calmly as I could I did a casual scan to see where they were. If they were between me and the front door I was fucked. I glanced around and found them. They belonged to a guy, mid twenties, slim build, glasses, sitting to my right. He wasn't one of Benny's.

Hell he was checking me out! That was a relief. Horny bastard. I noticed that my dress was hiked up pretty high. I was flashing him a garter strap and stocking top and didn't know it. Eat your heart out asshole. What the hell, I thought, let him look. I almost started laughing. Here I was giving some punk cheap thrills at the bus station. Yeah, make that about eight feet under.

I had an hour and fifteen minutes before my bus took off. I hadn't slept in two days. Everything would be fine once I got on that bus. I glanced back at my little pervert and caught him yet again. Dude, you got to get better than that. Don't you know women sense what you are doing? I crossed my legs hoping the move would give me more dress to cover my legs. It didn't. So I crossed them back.

My admirer must have taken that as some sort of sign because he was walking over to me. Shit! Shelia didn't teach me how to handle this. I had half a mind to rip this guy a new one, but dressed as I was, I decided I needed to stay in character.

"How you doing?" he said taking the seat next to me.

I shot him a look and then looked the other way. No need to encourage him.

"I'm headed to Omaha, how about you?"

He was a fucking farm boy. At least he wasn't going to Chicago. "Chicago," I said looking in the other direction.

"Never been to Chicago."

Great. I'm getting hit on by a perv who's never been to the big city. I turned to look at him. Yeah, pretty innocent. He was drinking a cup of coffee. I couldn't afford one. "Never been to the big city?" I asked trying to sound feminine.

"Naw. Just visiting my grandmother. She's not doing too well." My eyes went from his face to the fucking cup of coffee and back. I could taste the caffeine.

"Sorry to hear that."

"Would you like some coffee?" he asked. I guess he wasn't as stupid as I thought.

"I would...but I'm a little low on cash right now."

"That's ok. I'll get you some. Black?"

"That would be great," I said relieved. How easy was that? Chicks have it made. A minute later I was chugging bus station coffee and loving it.

"So what's in Chicago?"

"Uh...I'm going there to find a job."

"Really? What kind of work do you do?"

Mister one thousand questions. Ok, ok, he did buy me some coffee. Let's see, what kind of work do I do?

"I'm a stripper." I don't know where that came from, but it was out of my mouth before I could stop it. I guess it was the first thing I thought of.

He gave me the once over. Then he did it again. Shit! Great move Harry, really smart.

"I've never met a stripper before," he said with a smile.

I might as well have fun with it now. "Don't they have strippers in Omaha? I see good looking guys like you in the club all the time." He shifted in his seat on that one.

"Never been to a club like that. No offense," he said. He glanced away for a moment before turning back to me. "I heard things about those clubs though..."

"What things?" I asked. He was so nervous. I gave him a little smile.

"You know...things. I heard sometimes...if you are lucky...a guy can...you know..."

"Get a little action?" I said smiling. I don't know why, but my eye caught his crotch. This fucker was hard as hell. He'd probably been hard the whole time. Shit! I couldn't believe what I was getting ready to say. "Sometimes they can. But that doesn't come cheap."

A smile crossed his face like Christmas morning. "Oh I got money!" he said excitedly.

"You got a hundred bucks?" I wasn't going cheap.

"Sure do!"

Damn! I couldn't tell if my luck had changed for the better...or for the worse. I looked around. Where in the hell could we go so I could get my hundred bucks? The only place I could see was the men's room. What the fuck? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. "Come with me Sugar."

I took his hand and led him to the men's room. I took him straight over to the stalls. Just as we got there another guy was coming out. He looked quite surprised to see me. "You gotta problem sailor?" I said staring him down. He just shrugged and left. I put the lid down and took a seat pulling farm boy right up close.

"Maybe you should give me the money."

"Oh sure, sure," he said reaching for his wallet. He pulled out a hundred bucks and handed it to me. I opened my purse and threw it inside next to the makeup. Chicago just got a little closer.

I put the purse down and stared at his crotch. For the second time that day I was getting ready to suck cock. I took a deep breath and reached for his zipper. I was actually getting a little nervous or maybe a little excited. I couldn't really tell the difference. I reached in and felt his warm flesh. Shit! I wrapped my fingers around it and felt it pulse with excitement.

I pulled it free of his pants and immediately slipped my lips around it before I chickened out. Even though he had a decent sized cock, it wasn't half the size of Shelia's monster. I was able to sink right down to the root without any problems at all.

Farm boy grabbed the sides of the stall and moaned. So many things were going through my head. It was so much easier than Shelia's. And it felt way too good between my lips. I liked the way he throbbed against my tongue. And I could taste something too. I realized he was probably oozing pre-cum. I could feel my own erection straining against my panties. I suddenly wondered if my dress would cover it when it was time to leave.

Yeah, it was all too good and I was going to make it better. I pulled up to where I just had the tip to play with. I danced my tongue around the tip tracing its shape. I did that several times real slow enjoying it way too much. He had a really nice cock all warm and soft. I darted my tongue up his slit and got a big taste of him right on the tip of my tongue. Farm boy really liked that.

He moaned and swayed bracing himself using the walls of the stall. Yeah, I was enjoying this way too much. I was going to give him one hell of a blowjob. It would be one we would both remember. I pursed my lips tightly and slowly descended his length right down to his balls luxuriating in that thick shaft filling mouth. Right as I started to pull up... he erupted.

It caught me totally off guard. That first stream was so forceful. It hit the back of my throat. And there was so much. This guy hadn't cum in ages. I clamped down and caught the full thrust of his second stream. I found myself trying to swallow, but it was difficult with an exploding cock going off in my mouth. I just rode his orgasm letting him shoot his stuff down my throat.

Once he was done, I pulled off slowly letting his cock flop from my lips. The whole thing didn't last three minutes! I tucked his cock back into his underwear and zipped him up. I reached for some toilet paper and dabbed my lips.

"How was that sugar?" I asked not knowing what else to say.

He looked down at me through lazy eyes. "That was great," he said calmly. I smiled, rose to my feet and we walked out of the bathroom. Once outside I said, "Well sugar this is where we part ways. Have a good trip back to Omaha." I turned and ducked into the ladies room knowing he couldn't follow me.

I walked to the back stall and locked myself inside. I yanked up my dress, pulled my panties down and started stroking my cock furiously. What had I done? I could still taste him in my mouth. I played it back in my mind. His warm flesh pulsing between my lips, his moans filling the air...I came all over my hand. I pumped and pumped. It felt good. I closed my eyes feeling the warm cum oozing down my fingers.

I had sucked a real cock. I could still feel that thing going off in my mouth. I brought my fingers to my lips and started licking. I squeezed my cock and pulled getting a little more. I told myself I didn't want it leaking out on my panties. But I knew that was a lie.

I pulled my panties up and tucked my cock back inside. I smoothed out my dress, got to me feet and marched over to the mirror. I pulled the lip stick from my purse. I ran it across my lips thinking about the cock that had just been there. No matter how I looked at it, I was now a cocksucker. And it was the easiest hundred bucks I ever made.

I walked out of the bathroom just in time to get on my bus. It was only about half full. I took a seat halfway back by the window. I leaned against the window and closed my eyes. I was so tired. So much had happened. The taste of cum permeated my mouth. I needed to rest so badly. I thought I could tell when the bus started rolling. The subtle vibration of going down the road was the perfect sleeping pill.

I woke up sometime later and realized I was leaning against something, someone. My head was cradled against a shoulder of a live human being. I must have shifted in my sleep from the window. When all of this registered in my mind I jolted up. There was farm boy smiling back at me.

"What!? What are you doing on this bus? I thought you were going to Omaha?"

"I am. This bus stops in Omaha before continuing to Chicago."

I just gave him a dumb look. I was still plenty tired. I just leaned my head back against his shoulder. As I began to close my eyes, I focused on his crotch. I had sucked that cock. He must have been thinking about it too because he was hard. I put my hand on his bulge and gave him a squeeze. I left it there as I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

I woke sometime later. The first thing I was aware of was my hand clutching farm boy's crotch. Poor thing was still hard. I lay there for a minute or two taking it all in. I don't know what had come over me. I really enjoyed sucking cock. That was going to cause some issues, issues I would have to deal with later.

"Somebody is really horny," I said straightening up looking at farm boy.

"I sure am," he smiled. "I was wondering...if you might do that again...I've got plenty of money."

I looked towards the back of the bus. The last several rows were empty. "I sure can," I smiled.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,715 Followers