The Basement Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel gets chained to the bed; her body takes control.
1.4k words
4.52
42.1k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two full size mirrors above me. Each set off from the crossbeam and angled so that I was able to see myself chained spread-eagled on the big bed I had seen earlier. There were leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. They were each attached to the lower rings on the bedposts. My bikini bottoms were still on. A ball gag was fixed in my mouth. There was a wide leather collar around my neck. Fastened to either side were chains that ran to the bottom side rails. Helping to hold my head in position was some sort of harness that was connected to the wall behind my head. I could only manage to move a few inches in any direction.

I glanced to the right and saw a table full of toys. All kinds of vibes and dildos. All sizes and shapes. A few appeared to have electrical cords attached to them.

The only thing to the left was one of the large video camera's. I couldn't lift my head enough to see, but I imagined there was at least one more of the large camera's at the foot of the huge bed. There was a camera mounted to the beam directly centered above me and one on the wall behind and slightly higher than my head. I was to find out later that each bed post had its own tiny camera mounted in side them about halfway up. These were angled at 45 degrees inward to gaze right up each outstretched arm or leg.

One other thing I hadn't noticed when I glanced this way this afternoon was a flat screen TV facing downward from the crossbeam. It was all black now. What the hell was there for? So someone could watch American Idol while being tortured?

I studied myself in the mirrors. My nipples were still slightly red and sore, but they seemed to be ok. My tits showed a few streaks of red but otherwise felt fine. I stared back at my reflection.

I could hear the guys chuckling as they approached. They came into view to my right, between the bed and the toy table. They each had another beer with them. Damn I was thirsty.

Jared set his down and picked up a remote control. The red lights flashed to life on the video cameras. He pointed it at the horizontally mounted TV and it flashed on showing the image of me from the camera on my left. He flipped thru all the various views the cameras afforded him and settled on one of the two that were focused on my crotch from the foot of the bed, one high, one bed level. He chose the high view. The cameras did a good job of catching the reflections from my sweaty skin. So much for American Idol.

Rick asked, "How you feel Rach?"

This was my first go round with a ball gag, so I just grunted.

"We are going to have fun tonight. All for you babe," said Jared.

"Yeah, all night of playing with your pussy," said Rick.

"We are going to see how many different ways and times we can make you cum."

"We might even fuck you a few times too."

"Ok. Lets get started on 'Rachel's Pussy Pleasure'," said Jared.

Jared brought the remote with him as he came around to my left side, getting into a kneeling position at my waist. Rick knelt at my right. Their weight had caused my body to pull against its restraints, they had done a good job of securing me.

Rick had begun to massage my right leg just above the knee, Jared did the same with my left. They moved slowly and tenderly up my legs. I was determined to ignore them. But I couldn't ignore the image on the screen of their muscular hands working my outstretched thighs. I shut my eyes. I felt their fingers move closer and closer to my pussy. Then they stopped.

I felt two sets of lips along the string parts of my bikini bottom trailing kisses on my soft skin moving to each knot of red string at my hips. I took a peek at the TV and watched as they undid my bikini with their teeth. I felt the first tingle of arousal and did my best to ignore it. I still wasn't sure if I liked this situation.

Jared sat up and went back to massaging my inner thighs, this time with both hands. Rick licked his way along the red string to the center of my bottoms. He kissed me lightly all over down there, pushing down the fabric slightly as he did. I closed my eyes again and thought about the pain I had endured earlier. Jared had his fingers up against the edges of the narrow material of my now loosened bikini, rubbing and squeezing gently. I had to concentrate more to stay in control. I was just going to lay here.

"C'mon Rachel, relax, enjoy this," said Jared.

No response.

Rick sat up and said, "Ok, we'll just have to try something else"

Rick got up and turned to the table. He climbed back next to me with a purple colored vibrator. A short one, only about four inches long and very slim. He bent down over my open thigh and turned it on. Jared began kissing and sucking on inner portion of my left leg. I opened my eyes to see the buzzing vibe being placed over the length of my pussy thru my bikini.

As much as my brain ignored what was happening, my body began to react on its own. Dammit. The buzzing on my lips and hood were waking up my pussy, which hadn't had any attention in 3 days. I could feel myself getting wet. After a minute of this Jared ran his fingers against the fabric alongside the vibe. He could feel the dampness.

"Hmmm, she's getting wet man. Look, her suit is getting darker," Jared said.

"Good," said Rick.

I still had not moved nor made a sound.

Rick slid the vibe up and ran it up and down against my clit, drawing it out. I could feel the warm flow of my juices begin to soak my bikini. Jared's fingers pushed the wet fabric into the opening of my hole. This was too much for my attention starved pussy. I was starting to cum whether I wanted to or not. My body began to shake as my muscles twitched. It took all I had to keep my hips from grinding away. I shut my eyes hard and bit down on the ball in my mouth as I had my first ever silent orgasm.

Rick said, "Damn Rachel. Why are you fighting this? Enjoy it babe."

Jared asked him for the vibe and began pushing it against my opening, pushing the fabric inside ahead of the vibrating tip.

He said to Rick, "Check this out. Betcha never did this before."

"Did what?"

"I'm going to stick this in her pussy thru her bikini. Gonna stuff them in her pussy."

Jared reached under my ass and pulled the back triangle of my suit free of my ass. My pussy had my bottoms soaked thru and thru. He turned the vibe up a notch and pushed. I could feel the cloth covered vibe enter my pussy. I stole a look at the flat screen as the top portion of my bikini flopped down over his hand, showing my erect clit.

This was different. I had never put any panties or anything like that inside of me. Jared pulled the vibe back out, gathered some more fabric and more of my suit disappeared inside of me. My eyes were locked on the screen as my bikini filled more and more of my hole. I watched as all of it but the strings were deep inside me. Jared began to plunge the slim vibe into my cloth lined pussy. Rick licked an index finger and lightly flicked at my clit.

I thought again of my sore nipples. I moved my gaze to them in the mirrors, trying to ignore my quickly approaching second orgasm in five minutes. I could make out how red they still were. As I stared at my nipples I saw them grow hard as I neared release. I had never seen my body go thru an orgasm before. Now I had a full view of my shaking belly and thighs. I could see my body writhe and pull against the chains as the waves rocked out from my pussy.

I could hold it in no longer. I let out a low moan as I came with my bikini stuffed deep in my exploding pussy. The sight in the mirrors was unreal. It was like seeing myself thru someone else's eyes.

As hard as I had fought against it, I was getting turned on.

End of Ch. 03