The Bastard

Story Info
Single guy discovers how to get lucky.
14.7k words
4.45
82.3k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,248 Followers

Hi, I'm back again.

I have been busy with four stories in various stages of completion. I was writing a BTB when inspiration struck for this one. I was reading a JPB story, one of the masters of this genre, when a line jumped out and grabbed me.

"I had given her everything she wanted car, jewelry, clothes."

Hmm I thought, if he had given her everything why is she with somebody else?

Also two couples I know have recently split in both cases the guys feel blindsided and didn't realize there was a problem and the girls say they don't know how they stuck it out so long.

So this story evolved really quickly and the others ended up on the back burner.

An apology to Stangstar06 for the use of one of his plot devices, a Mustang, in this story.

Thanks to Shelves for editing this submission and educating me on the difference between English English, American English and for trying to understand my dodgy Australian English.

There are a couple of Australian words in this story I probably should explain. "Mate" is a way of addressing a friend or somebody you have forgotten the name of. E.g. "How are you going mate." The other word is "Ute" short for utility vehicle, similar to an American pickup. Google Holden WB Ute and you will get the idea.

WARNING: This story involves wives being unfaithful so if that's not you're thing or you have been recently bruised by a relationship you best skip it.

This is fiction, all characters and situations are the result of my overactive imagination.

I hope you enjoy.

CharlieB4

*

I'm a bastard, a complete and utter bastard but hey, I'm enjoying myself. I wasn't always a bastard, I was in your class at school. While you and your mates were partying after school and planning your university careers, I was packing groceries. You came home with a beautiful girl on your arm and a good job and I was assistant manager in the same small grocery store I had stacked shelves in 5 years before

I was probably at your wedding. Up the back, at the table with your dodgy uncle. You know the one your mother said you had to invite! Even though you know he is going to make a fool of himself. I played in your footy team but you probably don't remember me. I was one of the guys who made up the numbers every week to allow you and the others to shine.

Then came the kids, I was there for the wetting of the babies heads. Shit! We were seriously pissed on those nights, smoking cigars, talking crap. I didn't get an invite to the christening or the massive first birthday parties but I didn't have a child or a partner so I guess we move in different circles.

I see more of your mother and your wife than I do of you. They come to my store now, yeah that's right! It's my store now. The old bugger that worked me like a slave for five years only had a daughter and she wasn't interested in the store. I did a deal with Mr. Hallstone, he left most of his money in the business and I paid him off gradually. When I almost had it paid off the clothing store next door came up for sale. Mr. Hallstone came to my rescue investing some of his money back into my business allowing me to expand. Over the next three years I bought the butcher on the other side of me and the green grocer who had been next to the clothing store.

Our little town now had it's own little supermarket! I couldn't compete with the big boys in the larger towns on price, just didn't have the scale. So I concentrated on service, home delivery, taking shopping bags to the car for customers. I had a phone service. You ring up with your list, we collect it, put it on your account, then drop it in your boot when you drive up. Drive thru' for groceries!

Being super helpful to the young mums, they just want to get in and out. Take the time to talk to the old ladies, do a little flirting with the widows. Shopping may be their only social outlet. Slip the little kids a lolly when mum's not looking. Most importantly if you see a man wondering aimlessly with a list, get in there and help him get out fast. He will be eternally grateful and so will the rest of your customers. Confused men wandering alone around shops make people nervous.

I also made sure I employed locals, lots of locals. Married mums who needed a little extra cash, high school seniors looking to save some money for a gap year overseas. Retirees whose pension didn't cover expenses. People love it when they know the person at the check out or stacking shelves. They stop and talk, it just makes shopping a more pleasant experience.

Sponsorship was the other big thing, sling a few bucks to the sporting clubs, free sausages for the junior's BBQ, fruit for their half time breaks. It all added up to people feeling obligated to shop in my store. It worked, I'm thirty five and now I have three stores in three towns all working on the same principle, support your community and they will support you.

To get that far from nothing I had to make sacrifices, one of them was relationships with girls. I didn't lose my virginity till I was twenty two. It was a drunken hook up after a football function, not very satisfying for either of us. Apart from a few other occasions I didn't get much action for the next six years. I was very lucky not to have developed callouses on my left palm.

Coming up to my twenty eighth birthday I made a decision to get professional help. Scouring the classifieds I avoided the brothels advertising in the nearest large town. Last thing I needed was someone recognizing me going in or coming out and reporting back. There were a couple of smaller advertisements and one in particular intrigued me.

New to town. Busty blonde 30yr old. Private residence with discreet entrance. Massage to full service. I'd love to meet you.

I rang the number and got a answering machine, the message explained that for her own security and to stop prank calls if you left your number she would ring back. I hung up before the beep, not wanting to leave any connection -- I wanted to stay anonymous. Two hours later after thinking about it again I rang and left my number. Five minutes later she rang back. She had sounded very nice on the phone and explained that she liked to meet new customer somewhere neutral at first in a social setting to make sure it was right for both parties.

We met at a coffee shop the next Saturday, she looked great maybe closer to thirty five than thirty. We chatted for half an hour, April explained she had worked as an high end escort in Sydney to supplement her income as an artist. As age and gravity started to take effect her agency suggested surgery but she sold up and moved to the country instead. Art was still her first love but she as hoping to get a small regular client base to help pay the bills.

April certainly fitted what I as looking for and I made a time for my first visit the next Wednesday evening. So started a relationship that continued for six years. Three times a month on a Wednesday evening initially for forty five minutes but later for two hours I would have my needs met and April got her bills paid. I guess it was expensive but compared to my friends with wives and partners just spent on their weddings I probably got out of it cheaply.

At first given the time I could afford it was all about sex but later we got to talk a lot. We spoke about everything, art, politics, philosophy, sport and current events. I remember I once visited four days out from an federal election and we argued for the entire two hours. She gave me a quick blowjob then pushed me out the door. The next week she cancelled saying she was sick. Her party losing had more to do with it.

April taught me a lot about women. Now we all know you can never really "know" about women. You just think you've figured it out and they change everything on you. They were just basic tips like, ask open ended question, don't bang on about yourself, never ask about work and several other gems. Sexually she tutored me as well but she could be very blunt. I recall a time after we had just finished our first round, I was lying down on my back and April was sitting cross legged looking at me.

"So what would you give me out of ten?" I inquired, feeling confident in my post orgasmic glow.

"About a six." She replied nonchalantly.

"Oh come on, you're joking! I am paying you remember."

"Well I would certainly expect more if I was paying you!" she said with a chuckle which died in her throat as she saw the hurt on my face.

"Oh come on, you do bruise easily, don't you. I tell you what, I'll give you a break down of your good points and not so good points."

I nodded for her to continue.

"Firstly the good, you're male, single, intelligent, funny, considerate, well off and in not bad physical shape. Now for the not so good, you're male!"

She cracked up laughing at her joke, I poked my tongue out. She eventually calmed down.

"Alright...... Ha..... Alright, I'll be serious! Your not so good points, number one stays, you're male and as clueless as to what is going on in a woman's head as all the rest. Next, you still dress like your mother buys your clothes. Three, you're not in bad shape but you could be better. The competition in your age group are growing around their middle. If you join a gym and harden up, you jump higher up the score sheet. Four, become interesting. Five, I'm sure you know that you're not above average in the wedding tackle department. That precludes you from a nine or a ten unless unless you master the last one. Number six, you suck at foreplay. Foreplay is not just rubbing your partner's nipples or fingering her pussy. It starts when you first see her and say hello and ends when she is so horny she rips her wet panties off and climbs screaming on your pole."

"So I need a penis extension." I said tiredly.

"No! No! No! You missed the point! Having a big dick can help but not if you're clueless or an arsehole. Conversely knowing how to make yourself more interesting and attractive as well as how to make a women feel comfortable, excited, desirable and special will get you further. Basically, make a woman think you're hot and then show her that you think she is the only woman you desire. Add a nice dinner, maybe some dancing in the moonlight and by the time you get this girl to your bed she will be screaming for it and your little finger could get her off! Put in a few extra moves in the sack, you know a slow sensual massage, maybe mild restraints and tickling and even your modest equipment will have her raving to her friends about your incredible prowess."

"So all I need to do is, buy new clothes, join a gym, learn how to dance. Ummm what was next?..... Become interesting? How the fuck do I do that?"

"Getting away from the place you have lived you're whole life would be a start! Travel. See the world, experience different cultures and get some perspective! Then when you come home you can experience the "new kid in town" syndrome."

"What? Like The Eagles song?"

"Yeah, you walk back into your shop and everybody says how was your holiday? What did you do? See? You are immediately interesting."

"Ummm I'll take it under advisement, but for now how about we work on the foreplay!" I said reaching for her breasts.

She slapped my hands away. "That's just what I had in mind!" April laid down, face first beside me. "There's some lavender oil in the drawer on your side of the bed, get it out and you can start by massaging my back!"

And so began my education, April took care of the foreplay although I think she took advantage of it. I was rubbing her feet, washing her hair, hell I even had to cook her dinner. I joined a gym in a nearby town. For my wardrobe April suggested a menswear store in the same town. It was run by a guy who laughed when I told him his brief.

"I don't won't to look like my mother buys my clothes."

"At your age it's no point trying to keep up with fashion, you look like a try hard! Best to stick with the classics, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, maybe some Armarni?"

So I left there with my credit card right up to its limit. I had been talking about learning to dance with the guy and he suggested I start by taking a few ballroom dancing classes his sister runs.

"Older guys lose the ability to move in time with the music, ballroom has rules and conventions which makes it easier for a guy to pick up, it's like the Ikea of dance. You know step 1 then step 2 etc. Once you have mastered the basics then you can move into the Latin styles and get a bit loose."

I rang his sister, she sounded nice. I explained I didn't have a partner but she said that was no problem because there were always more women wanting to learn than men so I would have plenty of partners.

The travel was a little trickier, I had never been away from my businesses for more than a couple of days. It was a bit of a wrench but I'm very glad I did it. It forced me to trust someone else rather than doing everything myself. I learned a lot about delegating and also who in my staff were up to the job. There were a few problems at times but that would have happened if I was home or not.

Traveling by yourself is daunting so I took the cheats way and became a sports tourist. Again this was April's idea, she had been working in Sydney during the 2000 Olympics.

"Busiest four weeks of my life, the city was jumping! Parties on the street's every night, people from all over the world wanting to have a good time. I made almost a third of my annual income that month but it was just as well because it was a ghost town after. Everybody was partied out. "

So I went to the rugby world cup in 2007 in France. What a wonderful three weeks, Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Provence, Monaco and a few days in London on the way home. I watched rugby, I saw the sights, the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, took a battlefield tour and I drank lots of beer and wine. To my surprise I actually got lucky a few times, always drunken one night stands but enjoyable none the less. It enabled me to try a few moves that April had taught me.

Once I got home I was already planning my next trip the 2008 Olympics in Bejing. It didn't quite live up to the previous trip but was okay. In 2009 I watched the Steelers beat the Cardinals in the Super Bowl in Florida, then went back to the states later in the year to watch two of the triple crown horse races, the Preakness Stakes in Maryland and the Belmont Stakes in New York. In the three weeks between I flew to New Orleans hired a car and drove around as much as I could before heading back to New York. It was different from the tribal nature of sporting tournaments but at least the locals spoke English, well sort of.

I needed that patriotic thing again in 2010 so I went to South Africa for the FIFA World Cup? I still travel, I make sure I spend at least three weeks overseas a year. Next time it's back to France for the Tour de France.

About six months ago I got some bad news, April was going overseas. She had won an art scholarship to study in Italy. I was happy for her but I was also a little heart broken. She sold everything but her clothes, she wasn't coming back. I took her for a weekend at a five star hotel just before she flew out. I think she was a bit worried when I suggested it.

"This isn't "pretty woman"! You don't get to marry the whore at the end."

"I know,... I can get separate rooms if you like!"

"No! Don't be silly, how about we make it your final exam," she said grinning. "Let's see if you can get close to a ten!"

So that's what happened, I picked her up Friday night and drove to Sydney. I had booked into the Intercontinental, requesting a harbors view corner room high enough up so we could see both the harbor bridge and the opera house. It was set up as a twin share. I had explained to the reception desk that I was sharing with a lady but I was unsure if I would be "sharing" with her.

"The twin share's here are perfect for that! It's set up as twin share but if all goes well for you then you can push them together." She explained.

It was a bit late when we arrived so we ate room service looking over the lights of the harbor. I inquired about the sleeping arrangements.

"They are just fine as they are. It takes more than a room service dinner and a bottle of wine to get into these panties."

I didn't sleep much that night, April had come out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth in a short, sheer, baby doll nighty. It was just as well I was in bed so I could hide my instant erection. She walked slowly towards me her breasts swaying slightly, stopping at the edge of my bed she bent over and kissed me good night on the cheek. Then she moved her mouth closer to my ear as she whispered.

"I hope you have a big day planned tomorrow." Her hand moved down my body outside the blanket, stopping to rub my erection. "I would hate for this new lingerie to go to waste!"

I had a boner all night.

After breakfast the next day we went to the Sydney Art Gallery. April was like a kid in a lolly shop. Almost running between the rooms gushing about the paintings. I had more fun than I thought, her enthusiasm was infectious as she explained the different styles and nuances of the pictures. Then it was a walk across the CBD to the Museum of Contemporary Art. April was once again enthralled but a lot of it was a bit far out for me.

A leisurely lunch in a cafe overlooking the water followed by a stroll through the botanic garden. We found a grassy bank in he shade of a large Morton Bay fig and laid down to let our lunch settle. We talked about Italy and home, I lamented my loss of a sexual partner.

"Oh come on! There must be plenty of women wanting a piece of the new you!" April exclaimed.

"There have been a few, but unfortunately their interest seems to be more centered on my house and bank account than my sexual needs!"

"Really? Surely not." She wasn't convinced.

"You had better believe it! Single mums and divorcee's are beating a path to my door but they want a ring. They have been down the romance and love street before and now they are looking for security."

"Why not go for the ones who have the security but are missing the fun?"

"What do you mean?" I asked back puzzled.

"The married ones! They have the ring and the house. They also have a husband working six days a week and playing golf or fishing on the seventh. He probably hasn't taken her out to dinner for a year and then it was only to the cheap steak night at the pub. Dancing? The theatre? That would have been fifteen years ago. They've got kids and responsibilities but no fun."

"But won't that get complicated?"

"Not if you pick the right ones. You've got a shop in town so you or at least your staff should have a good idea of loose married women around town. Find that out and rule number one, avoid them like the plague."

"Umm, that doesn't seem to make sense, shouldn't they be my first priority!"

"Not unless you want everybody to know about it! How do you think they got the reputation. What you need to target is the happily married ones."

"Now you're really confusing me! Doesn't being happily married rule them out!"

"Try this pop quiz, how many happily married men do you know?"

"I don't know, maybe twenty five. What as that got to do with it?"

"How many of them would cheat on their wives if the opportunity arose and they thought they wouldn't get caught?"

"Well, that's different! Men are different to women!"

"Answer the question! And remember I have inside information!"

Every year I had a big poker night at my house and I mean big. Invite only, usually about twenty to thirty guys. The first couple of years was just cards and a few XXX videos going on a loop. After I met April I inquired if she would come and serve beer in a bikini or topless. She declined but she did line up two other girls to do it, they started off topless and by the end of the night were nude. Needless to say my invitations became highly sought after and the girls liked to work them because I gave them an hourly rate and on top of that they were getting plenty of "tips". At my last party two months ago there were four girls working the floor.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,248 Followers