The Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The band finished up and we all howled for an encore, they came back and played a couple of slower more laid back songs. At school they would have been called snogging songs and they allowed me to get closer to Julia. She had had about five glasses of champagne in the last hour so she wasn't feeling any pain as she swayed against me. Her breasts and hips brushed against me, her smell was intoxicating, she rested her head on my shoulder and I was in heaven.

I suppose it was the time to jump in for the kill but my heart wasn't in it. The band finished up, we said good bye to the actors who were left and made for the car park. I opened her door for her then went around to the drivers side. I got in, slipped the key into the ignition, but before I started the beast I turned to Julia.

"Thanks for coming and making tonight so great!" I said and I really meant it.

"Thanks for inviting me, it's the most fun I've had for years!"

There was an awkward silence, I was just about to turn and kick the beast into gear when Julia began leaning towards me. I thought it was for a peck on the cheek but as I turned my head slightly to reciprocate her trajectory changed and our lips met. They touched briefly then parted, we stayed close. I moved towards her and we kissed lightly again lingering longer. Next time there was no timidity, it was replaced with a hunger as we kissed with open mouths. I reveled in her taste and smell as we continued, our passion increasing. One of her hands gripped my bicep while the other was behind my head holding my head close to hers.

With my free hand I decided to see how far this could go. I moved it to Julia's knee, then slid it up towards her thighs. Her legs parted as she allowed me full access to thighs and panties. When my hand closed over her mound she broke off our kissing gasping, I moved down trailing kisses down her neck. She pushed up against my palm groaning then pulled my head beck and continued kissing me. The moisture from her sex was soaking through her panties, I slipped my finger around the side and inside her pussy causing another groan to escape from her lips.

"Do you know somewhere more private." She gasped between kisses.

"I have an apartment in town."

"Go! Quickly!"

I started the car and moved out onto the road. I tried to put my hand back on her crotch but she brushed it away. Swiveling in her seat Julia lent over and began unbuttoning my fly. We were coming to a traffic light and for once I prayed that it would change to red. It did, so it gave me a chance to slide my seat back a bit. Julia had freed my rampant cock and was now sucking it for all she was worth. I was driving down the street with the most popular girl from my schooldays sucking my cock. If only it had happened fifteen years ago.

I got to the apartment before I blew which considering how long it had been between feminine touches was a miracle. We scooted up the back stairs, while I was getting the key in the lock Julia was continuing to undress me. I got it open and prayed the builder and the retailer had got everything done. In the end I don't think it would have mattered, once inside the door I only had time to flick on the light before I was pushed up against the wall.

My shirt was already off and Julia was undoing my belt while kissing me. With the belt undone she pushed my pants and boxers down, ripping my boots off and pulling my pants off my legs. She took half a step back and looked me up and down.

"You know you're in pretty good shape! She said with a hint of admiration.

Her appraisal done she was on me again, kissing me then trailing wet kisses down my torso. She went past my cock and nibbled down my thighs then back up again, stopping to lick my balls. Gripping the base of my cock with one hand Julia directed it down and then took it all in her mouth in one go. My hands went her head as I held myself buried in her throat. She gagged and backed off, taking a breath before slurping it back down her throat again. We set up a rhythm and in hindsight perhaps she was trying to get me off without going all the way but I had other ideas.

Pulling her to her feet I unzipped her dress and pulled it down, leaving it at her feet. Next off was the bra and her breast were free. I cupped them and rubbed her nipples. Turning her so her back was against the wall I knelt in front of her and with a slow reverence slid her panties down her legs. Now it was my turn to lean back and check out my prize. It was better than I had dreamed of all those years ago. Staying on my knees I leaned in closer to her sex, drinking in the sight and the smell of her arousal. Her hands ran through the hair on my head as she encouraged me to explore further which I was only to pleased to do.

When the tip of my tongue touched her pussy a shudder went through her. I withdrew then went in again for a big lick causing Julia to groan and grab me tighter pushing her pussy into my face. I gave up teasing and went at her like the hungry bastard I was. Using my tongue and my fingers to bring her to the edge. Juices were flowing from her, she lifted her leg over my shoulder as she seemed to be trying to get my whole head inside her pussy. Then with a loud gasp her climax hit, Julia's thighs clamped around my head as she rode out her orgasm. I stopped my ministrations as she slumped against the wall.

Standing up I guided her further into the apartment to the bed and pulling back the duvet laid her down on the fresh sheets. I climbed on top my cock aching for release. That's when the memory kicked in and I got nervous. Bob athletic prowess wasn't his only claim to fame. His nickname was "donkey", and it wasn't because of the size of his ears. Would my dick be big enough? Would Julia even feel it?

Julia didn't know the doubts going on inside me. She reached down grabbing my modest manhood and pulled me towards her. I pushed inside and was immediately relieved as I felt her cunt contract around my cock. I kept going until I was completely inside, when I came in contact with her clit she gasped. Her hands went to my butt as she pulled me tight grinding herself against my dick.

April advice on fucking with a small cock came back to me from the dark recesses of my mind.

"With your equipment, once you have got the girl in the mood you have to move fast. Get in there and work that shit, ride her high making sure you grind against her clit with each thrust. Guys with big dicks can be stayers and take their time but you've got to be a sprinter, hit them hard and fast while they are still flying. If you let them calm down you have to build it up again before you go poking around!"

So that's what I did, I punched away like a rabbit on speed and Julia bucked up to meet each thrust. We were both sweating buckets when I finally felt that tingle as my sperm started their journey.

"Yeah baby! Yeah! Here it cums!" I yelled.

"I'm way ahead of you! Oh fuck!" Julia cried.

Her legs wrapped around me and her fingernails dug into my arse. I rocked twice more and then started pumping my cum into her spasming pussy. I hadn't thought to ask if I should pull out or wear a condom. My mind was put at rest when Julia gasped.

"Oh yes I can feel it! Fill me up! Fill me up!"

We clung to each other as our breathing returned to normal. I rolled off, kicking off the duvet to release some of the heat. Julia started giggling, then it built until it was a full blown belly laugh. I was a little confused, not that I hadn't had girls laugh at me when I was naked. It's just usually it's when they see me nude for the first time.

"What's so funny?" I inquired hoping it wasn't my performance.

"I was just thinking about Marjorie Johnson," she exploded into laughter again. When she calmed down she continued. "She has been running around all week telling anyone who will listen what a raving queen you are!"

"Well that's okay then. I thought you were commenting on my performance."

"Oh no! I haven't had that....." She didn't finish the sentence.

The spell was broken, the outside world had returned.

"Where's the bathroom?" Julia asked quietly.

"The doors on the left just behind the kitchen area." I replied.

She got out of bed, gathered her clothes and headed for the shower. I lay back unsure what to do. Part of me wanted to go and jump in with her, but I was sure that wouldn't be welcomed. Thinking she would want to leave straight away I got up, had a bit of a wash at the kitchen sink and put my clothes back on. Julia came out dressed, I offered her a glass of cold water which she took and drank then I moved to the door and we went back to the car.

The return trip was mostly silent, I put the radio on. As we approached the outskirts of our hometown Julia reached over and turned the music down.

"Tim, why is Marjorie Johnson under the impression you're gay?"

I laughed a little although it died in my throat when I glanced across at her. The question had a hint of accusation that I should have picked up on. I told her the story and even in her current mood she found it amusing.

"Why didn't you take advantage? You're single!"

"I like my private life to be private."

"Okay I'll buy that. So you don't mind her telling everybody you're gay? She seemed a little disturbed by my laid back attitude.

"What ever takes the pressure off! The less Marjorie's I have to deal with the better!"

Julia nodded her understanding. In my minds eye I could see April applauding, another one ticked off the list, discretion! No threat to domestic bliss here. The rest of the trip was silent except for the roar of the 429.

I pulled up to her house, killed the motor and swiveled in my seat to face her. Time to be the good guy.

"Look um... I'm sorry, you had a bit to drink and I took some liberties that weren't mine to take."

Julia's reaction was unexpected. "If you think I fall into bed with any guy who buys me a few glasses of champagne you are very much mistaken mister!" She said indignantly.

"I didn't mean.... Well you know....." she cut me off.

"What happened tonight was wrong and will never be repeated!" She slapped her hand down on the seat for extra effect.

"It may have been wrong but it was the best night of my life!" I snapped back with more feeling than I usually cared to expose.

Julia paused thinking for a moment. "It was still wrong." she said more softly this time.

"I didn't say it wasn't great but it was just an aberration, a one off moment of madness never to be repeated." She added.

"Does this mean we can't be friends?"

"Maybe not, how about acquaintances, that's a bit more formal. If we were friends your "gayness" might rub off on me." She laughed and I poked my tongue out at her.

Julia leaned over to kiss my cheek but this time I moved and met her lips with mine. She recoiled slightly then relented and allowed the kiss to continue. I pulled back first and Julia was left kissing air before she collected herself and got out of the car. I started the car before she had closed the door, as it rumbled to life she leaned back in.

"You know this is a fantastic car! You are full of surprises."

With that she slammed the door and walked to her front door, shoes in hand.

I must admit the next day I was a little guilty. In my wildest dreams I hadn't expected to get into Julia's pants. Now that I had I was worried about the consequences! The what if's! What if Julia can't handle the guilt and tells Bob? What happens if somebody saw us? Taking out the Mustang didn't seem like such a good idea now, it was such a unique car. People would remember it and maybe who was in it.

I had a couple of restless night sleep. I was almost over it on Wednesday when I saw something through the little glass window in my office door. I had decided to put a window in after Marjorie's little stunt. It was Bob striding purposefully towards the back of the shop and my office. Shit! I looked again, he wasn't holding a gun but it didn't mean he didn't have one. On the other hand why would he need a gun? I might be in a bit better shape but I think he could pound me into a pulp without raising a sweat. I'm a lover not a fighter.

There was no back door to the office so there was no escape. I sat at my desk, grabbed my mobile phone and dialed the numbers 000 for emergency. I sat trying to look nonchalant with my finger poised on the dial button of my phone in my lap. The door opened and Bob barged through.

"What the fuck did you do with my wife on Saturday night!" he bellowed.

"Er.. Um... I just um I mean we just. Um went to the theatre." My brain was running at a million miles an hour but my mouth wasn't.

"And what else did you do!" Bob leaned forward on my desk, towering over me.

"Well um... We had dinner and er we went dancing.... And....um..er." I stumbled over my words as I tried to think of what to say to mollify him.

His big face that had threatened so much pain dissolved into laughter. He sat on the chair opposite and almost pissed himself he laughed that hard.

"Oh shit! Ha haha... Mate your face hahaha... You looked like you were going to cry! Hahaha or shit...hahaha or maybe both. Ha ha ha....."

Eventually he calmed down and my embarrassment receded. Anxious faces of my staff had appeared at the window but now they were just curious.

I got up and pulled down the blind, shutting out the prying eyes and got a drink of water. Bob was wiping the tears from his eyes as I sat back down.

"Sorry mate, but you should have seen your face. I wish I had a camera!" He started laughing again.

"Well, what has put you in such a good mood?" I asked mystified.

He leaned forward as if he was trying to keep the conversation from somebody else even though we were alone in the room.

"Mate, in the last three days I have had more sex than in the last five months. Hell! I even got a blowjob last night, well she finished me off with her hand but started it all with her mouth!"

Bob sat back grinning from ear to ear. He had always been a bit loud about his prowess and I'm not sure Julia would have approved. My heart rate had dropped back to near normal, but I still didn't know what he wanted.

"That's great." I said flatly, "but why are you telling me?"

"Why? Because you're why! Taking her out, talking to her, dancing with her. You obviously got her horny and then I got the reward!"

"Well, that's wonderful for you but why are you telling me?" I said becoming nervous again.

"I want you to do it again! Julia has always loved that acting shit and dancing and stuff. I hate it, cuts into my drinking time and those plays are always on Friday or Saturday night when the best football games are on telly. I want to buy her a ticket for the rest of the season at that theatre thingy but I want you to take her."

I was speechless. He wanted me to take Julia out again! I wondered if he had asked her about this plan.

"Umm, have you mentioned this plan to Julia?"

"No, no not yet. I wanted to make sure you were up to it. You know er....you might have another.....guy.....or person you want to go with. Um... I mean taking out a old married women might not be..... er....your cup of tea."

Thank god for Marjorie Johnson, this being gay thing was really working out for me. I doubted Julia would be interested after what she said that night but you never know. I want to jump up and scream you bet your wife's sweet arse I would take her but I didn't want to appear to eager. Maybe I should see how desperate he was to get this thing happening.

"It seems to me you're on a winner here but what do I get out of it?"

"Yeah I've thought of that too. I'll sling you a few bucks for some drinks and stuff and you know when you put in that pool last year?" I nodded "You talked to me a couple of weeks ago about putting a shade sail over it and a little cabana with a toilet and shower nearby?"

"Yes, you said you couldn't get to it for fifteen months."

"Well how about I start in a week and you only pay my apprentices wages and materials!"

I made out I was considering his offer carefully while inside I was doing high fiving myself and whooping it up.

"Okay I suppose," I said trying to sound downbeat so he kept thinking he was getting the best end of the deal. "Are you sure Julia will want to go out again? You know with me I mean."

"Don't worry about that, I'll certainly be encouraging that!"

"Umm...What happens if I get carried away?" I asked humorously.

Bob laughed almost to the point of tears again. "The only bit of her you would be interested in is still as virginal as the day she was born!" he said crudely.

Bob stood and started moving towards the door, stopping for one more remark.

"Besides, why would she settle for the reserve when she has got the captain at home! We both know your more mouse than man and no where near a donkey so I think I'm pretty safe."

He struck his signature pose he always did when he had scored in our football games, it looked rather comical now with his bulging belly and balding head. Then he waved his little finger at me to say goodbye, laughing loudly as he left.

Up until then I might almost have felt sorry for the prick as I tried to get his wife back into bed. Now I was on a mission to not only fuck her but also take that virgin butt as well.

The next morning Julia was waiting outside the shop in her running clothes with some brochures in her hand when I turned up to open the doors. There were three members of staff outside with her and as I got closer she raised the brochures and waved them saying.

"Bob wanted me to drop these off to you." She said nervously for the benefit of the others waiting.

"Thanks Julia," I said reaching for the papers, but she kept them out of my reach.

"I've just got to explain a few things....um... Could we go to your office?" Julia asked hopefully.

"Sure," I replied. "I've just got to give the guys a hand setting up for the day and I will be there."

Once the door was open she scurried down the back and disappeared through the office door. I didn't really have to help set up but I wanted some time to sort out how I was going to approach this conversation. Jeremy my assistant manager roiled his eyes.

"We can do this ourselves you know!"

"Yes but many hands make light work." I said.

Ten minutes later I made my way to the office.

"Now what do you have to show me?" I asked in my pleasant shop voice.

"Don't try and mollycoddle me you bastard!" She hissed, " Can you at least close the door?"

"As your husband was in here yesterday yelling, I don't think it would be prudent to give the gossips outside anything more to speculate on!" I said quietly but firmly.

"Oh....oh," she looked down at her skimpy running clothes. "Yes I see."

Julia was thrown off balance for a moment, then she continued with the same low venomous voice that she had started with.

"What the fuck is this season ticket thing Bob has been banging on about! Do you how how guilty I've been the last four days?"

I sat and looked at a brochures for a moment as an early customer walked past my doorway. Then sat forward pointing at something on it like I was asking a question for the benefit of any prying eyes.

"From Bob's description of your sexual activity the last three days I'd say very guilty!"

"What!... He wouldn't do that." The what came out a little louder than expected.

I tried to do my best Bob impersonation. "Even got a blow job last night, well she finished me off with her hand."

I didn't bother with Bob's hand gestures to emphasize the point. From the look of horror on Julia's face it was having the desired affect anyway. It was fun using Bob's own words to deflect her attack.

"Oh god! I'm so embarrassed." Her head dropped as she suddenly found something very interesting in her lap.