The Bastard Seed Ch. 03: Conquered

Story Info
Queen Cathelyn sacrifices herself to save Nordheim.
3.8k words
4.51
53.6k
61

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the third of five chapters in a medieval-set story with a strong impregnation/breeding fetish focus. This is also my first ever erotic story, so any feedback would be much appreciated.

*****

Chapter Three: Conquered

The siege had gone on for six months now. Every day, Queen Cathelyn would climb up to the top of the ramparts and survey the dismal scene in front of her. Torren's rebel army had the capital completely surrounded.

Her sister, Stefanie, had been defeated at the Battle of Flenhorn Forest - the last line of defence between them and the usurper. She had no idea what had happened. She did not even know if her sister was still alive.

All she could do after that was pull up the drawbridge and pray for a miracle. But with each passing day it was clear that none would come to pass.

--

"We have no choice. Open the gates and let them in," ordered Cathelyn.

She sat before her council of advisors and her poor excuse for a husband, Prince Glennister.

"My Queen," he piped up. "We can't do that. Think of what this bastard will do to us. Will do to you."

"I have thought about it. Those thoughts have given me sleepless nights throughout this siege. But resistance is futile and our people starve. To go on any longer would be to see them suffer. A ruler must protect her people even at great cost to herself."

--

Pandemonium spread throughout the capital as the rebel forces flooded in. Many fled. Plenty tried to hide. And then there was the Princess Lorena, who sat at her bed and awaited her fate.

It was not like she had any control over her life. She could not choose who she could marry. Could not choose who to have a child with. And now it seemed, she could not even choose who would rule her.

She felt her entire life was decided for her - that there was nothing she could do to alleviate the misfortune that had befallen her family.

As she sunk deeper into despair, there was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Come in," she quietly said, fearing who it was outside.

Her heart immediately skipped a beat. It was Henry, the servant. The only man left in this world that she cared for.

"Princess, the rebel forces are rounding up the nobles now. They will soon be coming for you."

He walked into the room, making sure to keep his distance. A lowborn was not permitted to be too intimate with those born of a higher station.

"Henry, I...I don't know what to do."

Lorena turned round and sobbed into her pillow. What was to happen to her? To her sister? To Henry?

Her tears were like a dagger through Henry's heart. His entire life he had known this sweet, beautiful blonde woman. And he was deeply in love with her. He knew they could never be together, but he at least wanted her to lead a happy life. Now all chances of that were shattered.

Henry's emotions got the better of him. He sat down on the bed next to Lorena and put an arm around her, tenderly stroking her back.

"My Princess, I promise I will help you however I can."

His touch was like electricity for Lorena. Not since they were kids had he been so close to her. She turned around and cried into his chest. She could feel his strong, masculine frame wrapped around her, comforting her. A sanctuary from the harsh reality that awaited her. She never wanted to leave.

Lorena looked up deep into the eyes of the man she loved. The man she would spend the rest of her life with if she had the chance.

"You promise?"

"I do. And that I will try and help your sisters as well. You are the rightful heirs to the throne, and I will do my upmost to make sure you rule this kingdom."

The two continued to stare longingly at one another, their mouths inching closer and closer. Lorena's soft, wet lips parted. So did Henry's. And then the two connected - a tender, first kiss before the end of the world.

She had fantasised about this so many times that she couldn't believe it was finally happening. Their lips locked together, tongues reaching out and touching, tasting one another. It didn't matter what happened next. All that mattered was this.

A violent bashing at the bedroom door interrupted their exchange. The rebel soldiers had finally come for her.

"Hide," Lorena hissed at Henry. He quickly rushed over to the large wardrobe and hid inside. Just in time as well, for at that moment the door burst open and two brutish soldiers stormed in.

"Princess Lorena. We're here to take you to your brother."

--

Lorena was escorted by the men into the throne room. On first glance everything seemed normal. There sat her sister on the throne next to her husband. She was dressed in her usual regal finery, with her blonde hair braided back and her shiny golden crown on her head - complete pristine perfection.

Except everything wasn't normal. She was completely surrounded by rebel soldiers - their eyes hungry, their swords drawn. The nobles loyal to the royal family were scattered around the room, being placed in chains.

But where was her bastard brother? She didn't have to wait long to find out. The room hushed as heavy footsteps sounded on the cold, stony floor.

Torren stepped forward into the middle of the room, viciously smiling as he surveyed his triumph. He walked towards the Queen, but did not bow.

"Sister! Thank you for inviting us in, it was getting awfully cold outside."

Cathelyn looked down on Torren from her throne with contempt. How could this dark-haired, tanned savage be any relation of hers? How dare he talk to her like that. How dare he rise up against her in the first place. Her face remained stoic, but her blood began to boil.

Torren moved away from her intense stare and instead moved closer to Prince Glennister. The fat, elderly man cowed in his seat, terrified of what fate awaited him.

"So you're the lucky old bastard who gets to fuck the Queen every night. I commend you sir - you were not dealt the best hand in life but boy have you played it well."

Torren turned back towards the Queen.

"How does it feel to have this pathetic specimen hump you every night? What was it like letting such a man impregnate you twice and make you bear his children?"

Cathelyn was too stunned to reply. No-one had ever talked to her like this her entire life. He was a spellbinding figure. He had only just met her and yet instantly knew the source of her misery.

She shook her head and tried to regain her composure.

"I am your Queen. You will not speak to me in that way."

Torren snarled and moved right up close to Cathelyn on the throne, until their faces were only inches away. She could now fully see his brown eyes and hooked nose, smell his sweaty stench. He was mesmerising.

He placed one hand on her cheek. "Sweet sister, I'm the King now. And I can say anything I want to you. I can do anything I want to you."

Cathelyn's eyes widened in fear at what he was implying. She had to distract him.

"Where is my sister, Stefanie?" she asked.

Torren grinned and stepped back from the throne.

"I'm glad you asked. Guards, bring the prisoner in!"

The door opened and Stefanie was dragged inside, though she was not like how Cathlelyn or Lorena had ever seen her before.

Rather than proud and confident, she looked feeble. Her shoulders were slumped and she kept her eyes down on the ground. Her usual short golden hair had grown wild, knotted and frayed.

But what was most shocking to the two other sisters was how much she had changed below the neck. Stark naked, her manacled body revealed her huge, swollen tits and massive protruding stomach.

Both sisters gasped in horror. Not only had their bastard brother raped their sister, but he had impregnated her as well. Stefanie's six-month stretched belly evidence of her ruination. Of his conquest.

"She is with child!" exclaimed the Queen.

"Of course," laughed Torren. "My doing of course. She put up a good fight but succumbed to me in the end. Despite her struggles, she has learned to worship my cock and the son I have placed inside her."

"You are an animal," cried Cathelyn.

"As are all of us. Your fat, pregnant sister over there is merely fulfilling her biological purpose - to produce children from strong, dominant males. As should you be."

Torren began to undo his breaches, pulling out a sight that astonished Cathelyn - a thick, veiny cock twice the size of her husband. For Lorena, she was enthralled by the first dick she had ever seen. It looked powerful, terrifying and intoxicating.

"Your kingdom is lost and you are defeated. Now it is time for the Queen to bow down to me," ordered Torren.

"Never," Cathelyn replied.

"If you do not - then I will have my way with your pure, innocent sister instead."

At that two guards grabbed Lorena and began to pull her forward. She yelped in fear and squirmed against their clutches.

"Okay," said Cathelyn, defeated. "I will do whatever you command."

Torren maneuvered above the Queen on her throne, so that his manhood was only inches from her face. She could smell the musk of the salty precum dripping from his enormous cock and struggled to turn away.

"Your majesty. Suck my dick."

His member moved closer and closer to her beautiful face. Cathelyn could not believe what was happening. Her husband was the only man she had ever been intimate with and the thought of putting his disgusting prick in her mouth revolted her. She had always refused, despite the many times he had pleaded with her to orally satisfy him.

And now this stranger, who she had only just met, her own half-brother, was asking her to humiliate herself in front of her family, her fellow nobles, and the brutish rebels who had stormed the castle, by taking his cock in her mouth.

She looked into his eyes, knowing there was no way back. Her thin pink lips parted slightly, giving Torren all the invitation he needed. His thick, purple helmet touched her lips and pulled slightly away, creating a string of saliva between them. Then he thrust forward, catching Cathelyn off guard as he filled her mouth with his giant dick.

"Umph, ooph, Umph," - she tried to scream but was completed gagged by the cock thrusting in and out of her lips, ramming itself down her throat.

Torren basked in the sight. The Queen, the most elegant, most powerful, most dignified person in the land, being completely defiled by having this stranger's cock sliding in and out of her mouth, making her cheeks bulge and her eyes water.

His dick expanded with the sensation, making her gag as his prick touched the back of her throat. Her eyes closed and she struggled to breath. Was this the end for her? Suffocating on this bastard cock raping her mouth?

It wasn't, as Torren had other plans for her.

He suddenly pulled his dick out Cathelyn's mouth, leaving her disheveled face drooling and gasping for air. Roughly he pulled her up and spun her round so that her body was bent over the throne. Torren then grabbed her royal robes and tore at her undergarments to gain access to the sweet nectar of her pussy.

He hitched up her dress so that her naked arse was exposed to everyone in the room, before pushing her legs apart. Her moist cunt glistened in the candlelight of the throne room, twitching with anticipation.

Cathelyn looked around the chamber to see everyone staring at her. Lorena's mouth was open in horror, but her eyes betrayed her curiosity and arousal. She had never seen a man's prick before tonight. She did not even know that such a thing could be put inside a woman's mouth. And now she was going to see what sex was for the first time - watch a man and a woman mate right in front of her.

Stefanie stared at her as well, but her wistful look was one of shared knowledge and acceptance - she was fully aware of what it was like to be filled by this man, to have him plunder her and seed her. Her fattening, naked belly was the evidence.

And now Cathelyn, the Queen, would feel it too. She couldn't believe that she could feel herself getting wet at the prospect. She knew it was wrong, but she was also partly relishing the chance to feel what it was like to be properly fucked - to have a real man breed her.

Unlike her husband, who remained beside her in the other throne, stunned by seeing his wife face-fucked and now bent over, ready to be inseminated by another man. She looked into his eyes as she felt Torren take her.

With a powerful lunge his cock smashed straight into her eager cunt, penetrating her like she never had been before.

Cathelyn was winded by the shock of it, her crown nearly slipping off her head as her back arched in the sudden pain and pleasure. Her bastard brother tore in again, making her feel the full weight of his thrust inside her cunt. And again. And again.

He pumped inside of her from behind with deliberate, heavy strokes, bottoming out inside her and battering the walls of her womb. He was completely destroying the Queen with his enormous dick. Defiling her. Degrading her. Right in front of the most powerful people in the land.

"Oh...oh...oh" Cathelyn moaned which each thrust, savouring the sensation for the first time in her life of having a real dick fill her. Her whole body was shaking with pleasure, overwhelmed by the carnal carnage her half-brother was inflicting upon her.

Lorena didn't understand. She thought Cathelyn would be upset about being raped by this stranger. Why then, did she look like she was enjoying it?

Stefanie knew all too well why she was.

Torren continued to slam into her dripping wet pussy, relishing the feeling of defiling the Queen. Her deep moans a sign of his total domination of her mind and body.

"How does it feel to have a real man fuck you?" he shouted between thrusts.

"Oh...oh...oh," she moaned in response.

"Do you love it?"

"Yes."

"You love this bastard dick inside of you"

"Yes."

"Much better than your husband's?"

"Mmm" moaned Cathelyn, staring into her stunned husband's eyes. She couldn't help but notice that Prince Glennister was shuffling uncomfortably in his seat. Not because of any distress over watching his wife being raped by a stranger, but because of his growing erection at the sight of it.

Torren continued to tear into the Queen's cunt, enjoying the sensation of her hungry pussy lips squeezing his cock, attempting to milk it for what he would soon deliver - gallons of baby-making batter inside of her accepting, ovulating body.

His thrusts remained deep and purposeful as he grabbed tight on to her gyrating hips, letting his balls slap her arse each time he slammed into her.

His member punched deep inside her pussy, hitting her g-spot. The glorious feeling of having this monster dick defile her sent Cathelyn over the edge. Her pussy began convulsing as the orgasm she had so long desired finally arrived. She screamed in ecstasy as it washed over her.

"Yes, fuck me." she moaned.

Her cunt clamped on Torren's prick, causing his own orgasm to approach.

"Now, feel a real man impregnate you. I'm going to give you the son your pathetic husband couldn't."

Torren's balls churned and his cock stiffened. One more deep thrust and he would explode inside of her.

His hands grabbed hard on to her wide, willing hips and he steadied himself, pulling out as much as he could so that only the tip of his cock remained inside the Queen's cunt. Then with one final thrust of animalistic fury, he pushed as deep as he could go inside of her, filling her pussy completely and bashing against her cervix.

BOOM. Cathelyn felt it. A volcano of jizz erupting inside of her as her bastard brother's cum drenched her insides - again and again feeling his demonic fluid creaming her womb as his dick shot stream after stream of potent baby-making seed inside of her.

As Torren pulled out of her, she slunk back on to the throne, her legs still wide open, and a steady stream of cum drooling out of her gaping pussy for everyone in the room to see what had happened.

She had been bred like an animal in heat by an alpha male, serving her biological purpose to be knocked up and have children. Now a son born of incest was growing inside of her. She was the Queen, and she had been conquered.

--

Henry waited until nightfall before daring to move around the castle. All the other nobles and servants had been captured and imprisoned by Torren's rebel men. He knew the only chance of saving the kingdom was if he didn't suffer a similar fate.

Quietly he tiptoed through the courtyard towards the dungeons. Rebel soldiers were patrolling the area, but they didn't know the grounds like he did. He waited for one to turn the corner before sneaking down the steps into the dark, dank abyss below.

He had to rescue Lorena, Stefanie, the Queen - anyone he could find. He just hoped they were down here.

Henry kept to the shadows, praying that he wouldn't be noticed. He could hear a strange moaning sound coming from the distance. He had heard that these dungeons were haunted, but now was not the time to fall for superstition.

He edged closer to where the sounds were coming from. He could make them out more clearly now. Muffled moans and animalistic grunts echoed off the walls. Sucking and slurping. The sound of skin slapping skin. A sweaty aroma wafted throughout the dungeon.

What on earth was going on down here? Henry turned the corner and soon found out.

There was Stefanie - sister of his beloved Lorena and proudest fighter in the land. She didn't look proud any longer. Tied up in chains, she was completely naked and pregnant with big, sagging breasts and a stretched, swollen stomach.

The muffled cries and grunts were emanating from her and the men around her. Tied up from above, two of Torren's men had her bent over - one fucking her from behind, the other forcing his cock down her throat.

Henry almost gasped, but kept his silence and hid in the shadowy corner of the room. He could not take his eyes off what he was watching.

In animalistic union, the two men took it in turns sawing in and out their hapless captive, thrusting in and out of her mouth and pussy repeatedly. The soldier behind her had his hands gripped on her wide hips as he ploughed her cunt relentlessly with his dick, creating a soft slapping sound every time he pumped inside of her.

The other man held Stefanie's wild, dirty hair in his hands as he fucked her face. Her muffled moans sounded round the room as his dick slid in and out of her supple lips, slamming the back of her throat and making her gag and choke.

All the while her large, milky breasts bounced back and forth with the violent thrusts she was receiving from both ends, as did her enlarged stomach filled with the bastard child inside of her.

Stefanie had grown used to being violated in all her holes. Ever since Torren had knocked her up, he had let his men use her each night in whichever way they saw fit as reward for defeating her army. She had lost count of the number of dicks that had plundered her cunt and stretched her mouth. Some had even ripped open her arsehole and fucked her there. Each passing day she had been taken by often multiple men at the same time.

The two here continued to enjoy themselves, grunting their approval as they mercilessly fucked the Princess. The question was who would cum inside her first?

It turned out to be the one fucking her mouth. The sensation of having her lips wrapped around his pole, the feeling of her throat clenching around his member and the look in her defeated eyes as he sawed back and forth inside her mouth was too much for him.

With one final grunt he pulled her face so that her lips went down to the base of his prick. Stefanie could feel his dick expand as he spurted his jizz down her throat and creamed her mouth - feeling nauseous as her tongue tasted his salty, hot creamy cum.

He pulled his spent dick from her lips, leaving his cum to drool out of her mouth and onto the cold, stony dungeon floor.

12