The Bath

Story Info
New lover strips for a bath & ends up with more.
882 words
3.17
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cold," she said, "I think a warm bath might help."

He looked up from the newspaper he was reading and regarded her with a twinge of interest. Glibly he quipped "You appear to be overdressed for a bath sweetheart."

With an mischievous glint in her eye she took care of that little problem. Reaching down with her arms crossed on the hem of her shirt, she slowly pulled it up, over her breasts, and over her head. He watched her as she tweaked her nipples through her bra, saying "I told you it was cold."

Teasingly she ran her hands down her stomach, toying with the button on her jeans. "Do you want to see more?" she asked.

He told her she had no choice if she wanted to take a bath, she'd have to take the rest off.

With a confidence she didn't really have, since he'd never seen her naked before, she undid the button and slid the jeans over her hips leaving her clad in only her blue bikini panties and a matching bra. He abandoned the pretense of the newspaper and gave her his full attention as she reached around and unhooked the fastener of the bra allowing those magnificent orbs to spring into view. They gorgeous, and he told her so. He believed he could actually see her nipples growing from the excitement, he certainly knew that something else was growing.

Turning her back to him she began to slide her panties over her hips, bending at the waist she dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them, fully nude. Unable to take it any longer, he got up from where he had been sitting and pulled her to him, running his hands all over her back from top to bottom, then back again. Drawing her closer he cupped his hands under the gentle curve of her buttocks and caressed her with an increasing urgency.

She reached between them, releasing the fastener of his slacks and letting them fall to the ground. She dipped her small hand into the elastic of his underwear grazing the hardness beneath. He responded immediately growing under her gentle ministrations. Pulling her close again he nibbled at her lower lip, licking, teasing, searching for the warmth of her mouth. She opened her mouth to let him in, and let her own tongue do a dance around his, while her hand was circling his growing member urging him to even greater hardness.

With a growl he broke away and pulled the rest of his clothes off so that he was as naked as she was. With her arms around his neck, he reached around in front and brought a finger up over her pubic mound, slightly parting the sweet slit of her sex feeling the wetness. He continued his caress up her torso, stopping just below her breasts. Using a single finger he traced the outline of her breasts, working his way closer and closer to the rosy nipples that were aching for his touch.

While toying with her nipples, he began to nibble lightly at her neck, causing her to writhe under his touch. She was getting hotter with each passing second and she wondered if he had any idea what he was doing to her. Gently tugging at her earlobe with his teeth he whispered "Do you want me?"

"Do I want him," she thought, "Hell yeah I want him, how long can he keep this up?"

Out loud though she only managed a prolonged yessssssss. He laid her on the floor, knowing they'd never make it to the bedroom and he began to plant kisses everywhere his hands had been. He kissed his way down the curve of her breast, toying with the nipple with his tongue. He traced the areola with his tongue, delighting in the way her nipple puckered up even more. He took the little nub in between his lips and began to suck with a little bit of force, and a little bit of pleasure. She was close to an orgasm, but he wasn't ready for her to cum yet so he left her nipples alone and kissed down her belly stopping at her belly button and began to flick his tongue back and forth while she bucked beneath him.

He began to kiss lower, and lower, and lower still until he was at the very edge of her sweet little slit. He flattened his tongue and lapped at her sopping wet gash just lightly grazing her clitoris as he licked on the upstroke. She begged him to suck on that little magic button, but he wasn't ready to do that yet. He used his tongue like a penis to thrust into her vagina, inhaling the glorious sent of her. Then finally he flicked his tongue over her clit slowly, then increasing in speed. Over and over he tongued her, playing her body like an exquisite musical instrument. Faster, then slower, then faster. She was starting to writhe in earnest and her orgasm crashed over her like a wave, and crashed again flooding his tongue with the sweet taste that was unique to her.

Looking up at her face while still between her legs he asked her if she still wanted that bath...