The Bath

Story Info
She helps you find relaxation after a hard week.
2.1k words
11k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elysiane
Elysiane
10 Followers

I arrive home before you on a cold Friday night, after having driven home through a torrential downpour. As I'm waiting for you, I think about what a long, hard week you must have had, teaching your classes and I begin to think about ways that I could help you relax. I call my girlfriend Kathy to tell her that I won't be able to make our "girls-night-out" date and then I go into the bedroom to change my clothes. I remove the grey dress and jacket that I wore for my curriculum meeting this afternoon, hanging it carefully in the closet. I slip out of my black suede pumps with a sigh of relief, massaging the balls of my feet. I remove my white slip, bra and panties and put on an outfit that I know you like: a forest green silk tunic with tiny silver buttons and matching wide-leg paisley print pants. Underneath, I have on deep red lace bikini panties and a matching lace bra with a front clasp.

As I think about you, and how we haven't had time to make love this week, I begin idly running my fingers down the deep cleavage of my top and stroke my nipples through the soft fabric with my palms, feeling them start to harden. As I hear you pull into the drive, I take my hands away, leaving the hard buds of my nipples pointing through the silk of my blouse. I search through the closet for my black slippers and head toward the living room to greet you.

When you walk in, I notice that you are wet through. You sigh and say, "God, what a week," but as you see me, you smile.

"Hi, honey, this is a wonderful surprise," you say and ask about my day. I tell you not to worry about me. I remove your soaking wet coat and tell you that I want to help you relax tonight and forget your long tiring week.

"And how will you do that, little hussy?" you ask, pulling me close to you and giving me a long, soft kiss, your hands running over my silk-clad body. "Oh, you feel soooo good," you say, burying your face in my hair and breathing in the scent of my perfume.

"First you need a hot bath", I say, taking your hand and leading you toward the bathroom. I turn on the taps of the big old-fashioned tub and pour in some sandalwood oil. Soon, a cloud of scented steam fills the air. As the tub is filling, I return to you and begin to remove your clothes, carefully unfastening your tie, unbuttoning your shirt, running my soft palms over your chest as I push the shirt back over your shoulders. I kneel down to untie your shoes and pull them off, also removing your socks and rubbing your chilled feet.

While I am at your feet, I reach up to unzip your pants and begin to slide them down your legs, pulling them slowly over your muscular thighs and calves. As I stand up to put your clothes over a chair, you reach out to trace my breast with your fingers through the silk blouse and I freeze, feeling my nipple begin to harden again. You slide your hands down to my waist and pull me close to you, moving up to cup my breasts in your warm strong hands. Although I don't want to discourage you, I remind you that the water will soon be overflowing.

Reluctantly, your hands move away from my body and you look into my eyes, the intensity of yours makes me gasp as you smile and say, "Later we will finish this"

Smiling back, I ask, "Are you ready for your bath?"

You stand up and say "Oh yes, baby, I'm ready for you", smiling around the words. I stand back as you slide into the hot, steaming tub, admiring your large, strong body, your muscular thighs and buttocks, thinking of how I want to make love to you right now and how much you always try to please me. You sigh with pleasure as you sink into the steaming water.

Looking into your eyes, I say, "I think I'll have to remove these clothes. You know how water ruins silk," and begin to unbutton my blouse, feeling your eyes burning into me as I slip it back over my shoulders and you see the cleavage exposed by the open front of my dark red lace bra. I untie the drawstring of my silk pants and allow them to fall to the floor next to my blouse, giving you an enticing view of my breasts as I bend down to pick up my clothes.

I then move toward the tub, picking up a large, soft sponge from the cabinet and dip it into the warm scented water. I pick up a bar of almond-scented soap and rub it over the sponge until I have a thick creamy lather. Kneeling down by the side of the tub, I lean over and begin soaping your chest and arms, rubbing firmly in a circular motion, enjoying the sensual feel of my hands gliding over your shoulders and neck and then back down to your chest. I ask you to lift your legs out of the water and I wash each one individually, slowly moving up your thigh but stopping as I get near your crotch. I spend several minutes soaping and rinsing each foot, scrubbing carefully between your toes.

"Lean forward, honey," I say, reaching further over to scrub your back with the sponge, incidentally giving you a wonderful view down the front of my bra. My breasts begin to bounce and sway with the exertion of scrubbing your back and as I sit back on my heels, I see your eyes glued to my damp, heaving chest. I rummage under the sink for an old porcelain pitcher and pour water over your hair as you lean back. I squeeze shampoo into my hand and rub it between my palms and then through your hair, using my strong supple fingers to massage your head and scalp, sliding my fingers around your ears and down the back of your neck, then rinse it with the pitcher. "Almost done" I say, "except for one area," and I smile wickedly at you as I reach for the sponge and rub more soap into it.

"Yes, I think you have forgotten something," you reply, looking lustfully into my eyes. I start sponging between your thighs, beginning above your knee and moving slowly upward, feeling your legs move apart as I near your groin. I look down and see your cock, hard and strong, only an inch away from my hand. I gently but firmly grasp it with the sponge and begin soaping it. I hear you groan, thrusting your cock further into the sponge and into my hand as I wash you thoroughly. After a few seconds, I feel your warm wet hand on my back, moving up toward my neck, stroking the nape and giving me a shivery feeling deep in my stomach.

"Out you come", I say, standing up and reaching for a big soft towel. As you stand up, I see your cock standing straight out, looking so delicious. You step out of the tub and I begin to dry you, starting with your head and moving downward and toweling briskly. I kneel down to dry your feet and legs, sliding the towel up between your thighs, wiping around your ass in a firm circular motion.

After you are dry, I lead you to the bedroom, telling you to sit down on the edge of the bed. I remove one of the down pillows from the bed and place it on the floor at your feet. Looking into your eyes, I sink down to my knees on the pillow, sliding my hands between your thighs and pulling your legs wide apart. I begin to rub my head over your lower body, letting my straight silky red hair slide over your thighs and stomach. I lean forward and rub my hair over your cock, gently stroking it with the silky strands.

"Oh, sweetie," you groan, "that feels so good." I bring my head up and begin licking your stomach with my warm wet tongue, softly nibbling around your navel and down to your hips. My soft, warm hands slide up your thighs, running my fingertips lightly over your pubic hair, your balls and over your big, erect cock. I lightly grasp you, feeling you throb in my palm and guide you toward my waiting mouth. My tongue flicks over the head of your cock, licking your delicious pre-cum, sliding down the shaft and tracing the throbbing veins with the tip of my tongue. Moving back to the head, I wet my full red lips and slide them around the head, mushing it between my lips and kissing it softly.

"Please.... oh, honey," you moan, sliding your hands through my hair. I obey your plea and open my lips, sliding them slowly over the head and sucking gently as my hand grasps the swollen shaft in my soft palm, gently but firmly stroking up and down.

"Yes, that's it," you gasp, moving your legs even further apart. I take advantage of this and slide my other hand down to cup your warm, soft balls, squeezing them gently as I take more of your cock into my mouth. I feel you begin to thrust gently into my warm, wet mouth and I slide my mouth down all the way, feeling your pubic hair brush my nose. I smell the strong masculine scent of your arousal, making me quiver, feeling my juices start to flow.

I slide my hands down your back and under your ass, squeezing your ass cheeks and pulling you even further into my mouth as I nurse on your cock. You taste so wonderful and I want to make you come but I hear you say, "Baby... I want you to take me... please honey." So I slowly slide my warm lips from your cock. I wait for you to lie down lengthwise on the bed and then I kneel over you, my wet pussy inches from your cock. I kiss you on the lips, softly and then with increasing pressure, sliding the tip of my tongue into your mouth, licking the inside of your lips, then the outside, licking your cheekbones and your earlobes.

As I am leaning over you, your hand slides to the front of my bra and unclasps it, releasing my full, firm breasts. I slide them over your chest, feeling the hair on your chest against my erect nipples. I move down to rub them lightly across your cock, rubbing my nipples over the hard velvety head.

"Take me, baby" you beg and then, looking down into your eyes, I lower my hot, wet pussy onto your cock, feeling the big warm head part my lips, squeezing it gently as I sink onto it.

"Oh" I moan... " it feels so good....but I want it all," and I quickly push down onto your cock, taking it deep within me. Neither of us can wait any longer and we begin moving together furiously, you thrusting up as I slam down onto your pulsing rod, squeezing and clamping you tight within me. I feel your hands sliding over my breasts, cupping them in your palms and pinching my nipples. Then you take one hand and move it to my pussy, stroking my clit with your fingers and driving me to the edge.

"Oh honey, come with me" I whisper in your ear, grinding down onto your cock. "I'm almost there but I need to hear you come," I say breathlessly, groaning with the need to feel your hot load inside me.

"Yes, baby... oh, yes.... here I come," you say and you thrust deeply upward into me, moaning and calling my name.

As I hear you come, I feel my orgasm overtake me, my legs begin to quiver and I fall back onto your cock, feeling it so deep inside me. Shaking and groaning with fulfillment, I collapse onto your chest, feeling your chest hairs tickling my chin as we slowly recover. I feel your arms encircle me, pulling me even closer against you and I hear your heart beat begin to slow down as you relax. I feel my own breathing begin to return to normal.

After a few minutes, you pull me down next to you and snuggle up to my ass, your warm breath on the back of my neck, your arms under my breasts and your thigh thrown over my leg, holding me tightly to you. I smile when I think that I might have gone to a movie and missed all of this. It may just turn out to be a memorable weekend!

Elysiane
Elysiane
10 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
arbenitrearbenitreover 11 years ago
Sweet

Sexy and sweet. I like it.

Batch252Batch252over 13 years ago

A really good story. Got me excited and I'm old. Need someone like you here with me..lol. Keep up the good work and write more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Promises Master has plans for his girl and a guest.in BDSM
Massage Relief Massage turns to sex after an exotic drink.in Erotic Couplings
Writer's Block A novelist finds new inspiration for her next book.in Erotic Couplings
Bimbo or Billionaire: Nursing A Grudge Tammy is the latest contestant on Bimobo or Billionaire!in Mind Control
Fringe Bennies Lady plays with a married couple.in Loving Wives
More Stories