The Bathhouse Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My feet are dirty, slaveboy. Do something about it," said Gina, hopping up to sit on the massage table.

"Yes, Mistress Gina. I humbly beg your permission to lick them, Mistress Gina."

"You may begin, slave Charles."

Mistress Gina's feet were soft, flawless and spotless, but Charles knew to play along with her game. He took her perfect arches in his hands and held the young woman's gaze as his tongue played across her soles, while he willed her to see just how deeply he acknowledged her superiority. He tasted just a little sweat on her, which swiftly came off as he licked all up and down her feet, then sucked on her toes while Gina bit the corner of her lip in the girlish way that made Charles's heart race.

Charles kept right on licking and sucking -- he never wanted to stop for Mistress Gina -- until the girl who had rented him pointed to her calves. The kneeling slaveboy shifted position, one hand on the massage table for support, and started to kiss up and down Mistress Gina's lower legs. She giggled as she watched his display, and Charles felt a blush rise to his cheeks -- she had a gift for unmanning him, making him feel like a giddy teenager serving an older woman.

Gina took her legs away and turned so she could lay down on the massage table on her side, then slowly parted her legs so Charles had room to get in close. The dominant girl raised her slim hand and clicked her fingers, loud and sharp in the tiled room, the order equally clear: begin. Charles let his own body take over. He licked and sucked Mistress Gina's fine clit, remembering every way she had taught him to serve her down there. Her groans and the little flicks of her hips told him when to go slower or faster, when to move in closer, then closer still.

Gina would want a full massage when he was done, but Charles knew she couldn't relax into it until she'd been able to come. He needed to give her the full treatment before she'd be able to leave satisfied, and licking her pussy was perhaps his favourite part. He felt a thrill as the smile spread across her face, then responded to her gentle hand on his head by pushing harder with his tongue. Mistress Gina shouted and screamed as the orgasm took hold, trusting to the soundproofing to keep from disturbing the bathhouse's other guests.

"Oh you are such a good, good boy, Charles. That was wonderful as always -- your technique is perfect. Now be a good slave for me and give me the all-over massage -- take your time, I booked you out for a double slot."

The all-over massage covered front and rear and left no muscle or piece of skin untouched. It was one of Charles's very favourite ways to serve, and he relished every long minute of giving it to Mistress Gina. He especially enjoyed kneading the flesh of her hard little bottom, and finished each cheek with a soft kiss, for he knew Mistress Gina liked to be worshipped above all else. He did much the same for her pert breasts, which he finished off with a flick of his tongue across each hard nipple.

He lost track of the time. With a few of his clients, Mistress Gina amongst them, time almost didn't exist. He kept them both in the moment for as long as she desired, then followed her out of the private room, crawling again, to watch while she got dressed. Before she left, he kissed her feet in front of the whole bathhouse, so each and every one of the slaves, subgirls and patrons could see what power Mistress Gina could wield.

Charles returned to his cage and waited. There was time for one more client that day, perhaps two if they were quick. Two of the subgirls left -- one on the leash of her alien domwife, the other in the everyday clothes of a free woman -- and the flow of clients slowed down. A human domwife and her alien subwife, collared, naked and leashed, entered the bathhouse and made their way around the slave cages.

"This one," said the domwife, pointing to Charles, "and please can you activate his cock -- I assume it's the nanites keeping him flaccid, given how he's already fucking my girl with his eyes?"

Mistress Veeti simply nodded, then turned on Charles's ability to get erect with his remote control. He got hard straight away, which drew a salacious smile from the domwife and subwife both. The domwife rented Grace, peeling off the subgirl's bikini bottoms herself, then led her little entourage into a side room with two high massage tables.

"You, subgirl, come here and give me the full treatment -- I want total relaxation and as many orgasms as you can give me while you're about it. Slaveboy, my domwife is curious about human males. Xellia, be a darling and lie down on your front -- then yes, slave, I want that nice long cock of yours inside her as you give her a lovely little backrub. Now!"

The subwife hopped to it, then caught Charles's eye and nodded her assent. With his feet planted on the floor, he slid inside her, and found that her pussy was extra tight around his nanite-enhanced slave cock. Charles savoured every long, slow thrust, and let his hands drift up the small of her back until he found a knotted muscle to work loose.

The lithe subwife started to fuck back, and Charles guided her into a position where she could work gently against him without building up tension. He thrilled in his ability to read a woman's body -- of any species -- and to find the right way for her to unwind. The trembling in the subwife's flesh let him know he was having the desired effect, and she relaxed into the lovemaking while Charles's hand played all across her smooth skin.

Charles looked over at Grace -- the subgirl wore a smile but her eyes looked jealous, a point that only seemed to amuse the domwife Grace was serving. Charles refocused on the alien woman whose smooth, hairless pussy he was opening up. He knew these women saw him as just a human sex toy, but he could play that role for them and return to the loving arms of his owner when the day was done. In the meantime, he had the best job in the world -- for him, at least.

The subwife on his table activated its controls, making it vibrate beneath her, and Charles felt the first of her orgasms as it rippled through her. He breathed deep and slow, holding off, making sure he wouldn't cum until ordered, like the good slave he was. As the personal property of the bathhouse's owner, he had to be the best masseur and pleasure-giver there.

The domwife closed her eyes and let Grace go where she wanted, while the subwife who Charles served watched her beautiful wife get her fill. Charles could tell the suibwife was a little jealous, but he knew the terms of her marriage would mean her domwife made the rules. To bring her back to her own body, he thrust inside her with more force. Her loud moans let him know she was centred on her own pleasure again, and he kept up the new pace, giving her all the human cock she wanted.

The subwife and her domwife both orgasmed a second time, and neither told their rented servers to stop, so they started straight away on the path to cumming a third time. The domwife caught Charles's eye and nodded to him: cum this time. He understood he should wait until the alien subwife came, but now he locked his hands on her hips and started to take her harder. He had guessed right -- she wanted it faster this time, more forceful, more animal.

Charles pounded against her as she turned the vibrating table to its maximum settings, so strong that the slaveboy could feel the buzzing against his cock even through the subwife's body. It drove them both even deeper into their passion, and Charles lost himself in the act, until he came to with a sudden rush as he shot loads of cum inside the subwife, while she panted through a final orgasm that raised goosebumps across her skin.

Charles came down off the high and collected himself enough to clean up the subwife and help her down from the table, while her legs trembled and she caught her breath. Charles felt a little sorry for Grace -- the subgirl hadn't been allowed to cum the whole time, and it seemed like the domwife wasn't up for giving her permission to now.

Back in the bathhouse, Charles saw the clients out, kissing the domwife's arse before she left, and then got busy cleaning and tidying as the slaves and subgirls left. He hadn't seen Grace go, but there was no sign of her -- perhaps she had left in a hurry to take care of her own needs. Cleaning the bathhouse was a quick job, for the self-cleaning technology of the Gynarchic Alliance mostly ran itself, and Charles was quickly ready to present himself to his Mistress Veeti for their evening's leisure.

"What should we do this evening, Charles?" she asked, as he knelt at her feet on the bathhouse floor.

"Mistress, a walk through the forest at the edge of the city would make the most of the autumn leaves, then perhaps dinner out?"

"I can think of nothing finer, my love, but you have one thing left to take care of first."

Charles panicked, wondering what he'd missed -- he hated to fail in his duties to Mistress Veeti -- but his owner's smiling face told him that was toying with him. She pointed to the door that linked their living quarters with the bathhouse, in time for Grace to stride through wearing Veeti's longest, bright pink strapon. Veeti nodded to Charles -- obey -- and he crawled to Grace.

She snapped her fingers and pointed away from her -- face that way -- then knelt down behind Charles. Her slender hands locked down on his hips and he drew in a breath. Grace grunted in triumph as she entered him, then she made Charles remember that it was never wise to feel sorry for his superior. Grace would be getting her orgasm that day after all.

12