The Bathroom Argument

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers

I looked up at Amy looking down at me, grinning. I drew my tongue up to her clit and sucked it between my lips, flicking the tip of my tongue across it as I reached with both hands from around her thighs to her big soft tits. I grabbed both nipples and gently squeezed and pulled them as I attacked her clit.

"OH FUCK!" she squealed, suddenly unable to hold still on my face, trying to grind her pussy into my face. She pulled her clit from my lips with her gyrations, but I focused on it as best I could as she ground herself against me, moaning in pleasure and leaking her juices over my face.

"Oh my god," she finally moaned, stopping her grinding and letting me breath again.

"I think that was a bit more than the price you bargained for," I said breathlessly as she crawled off my face.

"Yeah. I think we owe you change later," she panted as she lay down on the bed next to us. "Don't you think Jennifer?"

"I think that anyone that looks is going to know that I've been fucked. I'm going to be leaking this for hours," she said softly, clearly having caught her breath much faster than either of us.

"Is that a problem?"

"Uh uh. You wanted him to be creaming himself, no way he's not going to know I've been fucked and leaking cum. Just let him try and not be turned on by that."

"Oh yeah. That's what I wanted," Amy cooed. "What time are they supposed to be here?"

"Soon," I answered.

"Too soon to get you hard again and let you fuck me?"

"Yeah. Too soon for that."

"Oh poo. Maybe later then."

"Most definitely later," I answered. "And as for you Jennifer. You gotta promise not to tell anyone. I mean you're not my student any more, but I still have a reputation."

"Dr. C, you have no idea what your reputation is like, at least with the sororities."

"Oh lord."

"Come on. Let's get dressed then before I lose all self-control and start trying to fuck you," Amy said with a giggle.

Jennifer climbed off of me, our cum leaking liberally from her spread pussy as she climbed off the bed. She grinned as she looked down at what was leaking down her legs. "Oh yeah. It was every bit as much as it felt."

Amy climbed off and helped me slide off and stand up. By the time I had my boxers and shorts on, the girls were dressed in, well, bikinis sort of.

Jennifer had on a tiny white bikini that was so incredibly small that her entire mound showed above the top of the white triangle between her legs, my cum saturating the thin white material, leaving most all of her pussy lips showing through. The top was two tiny white triangles, barely larger than her areola, held in place by a set of strings looping around her back and around her neck. It was pretty clear to me that almost any sudden movement would leave all or some of her showing, not that most of her wasn't already showing through the thin white material. I was sure that if it got wet that there wouldn't be anything left to the imagination.

Amy's suit didn't show nearly as much, but then it didn't hide all that much either. The bright red triangle between her legs formed snugly to her pussy, cleaving in slightly between her lips as she snugged the strings arching up over her hips. The top, already on, was little more than a fancy band of material tied in the middle of her back, doing its best to cup her big tits. Even before she had the bottoms tied one of her tits was already trying to sneak out the top of the band. Yeah, Bill was going to have one hell of a hardon by the time we finished dinner.

We had barely dressed when the doorbell rang again. "You girls better get to the deck," I said, trying to shoo them out of my room.

"What? You don't want them thinking we've been playing in the bedroom?"

"Would kind of defeat the purpose, right?" I told them, trying to make them walk faster down the hall. I pointed toward the sliding door at the kitchen and turned to walk to the front door.

I opened the front door and saw Tina standing there smiling at me. "Hi Eric!" she said brightly. "I brought along some home-made potato salad. Didn't think you'd complain," she added as I pushed the screen door open.

"Not at all!" I agreed, holding the door open for Bill, who was carrying a twelve pack of beer.

"Hey Eric. Brought along a little extra refreshment."

"I can always count on you to bring beer," I said with a chuckle. "Go on out back. I'm about ready to put the charcoal on."

"When are you going to get modern and get a gas grill?" Bill asked as he followed his wife toward the back door.

"When they make gas grills taste as good as charcoal!" I said as I closed the front door. I followed them through the kitchen and out the back door, seeing Bill frozen in place at the sight of Amy and Jennifer laying on a couple lounge chairs in the sun. "This is Amy and Jennifer, a couple of co-workers. Girls, this is Bill and his wife Tina."

"Uh. Hi," Bill finally managed to choke out as Tina looked at me with a frown.

"Don't worry. They're harmless," I said as I headed to the grill to start the charcoal. I was busy dumping briquettes into the grill when Tina stepped over to me.

"Okay. You said this was a setup about something Bill and you were arguing about. I have an idea that these two almost undressed women have something to do with it, but you want to clue me in?" she said quietly while Bill stood near the girls making small talk and trying not to let his tongue drag on the ground.

"Yeah. Transgender bathrooms. He's all for letting guys into women's rooms. Says it shouldn't make any difference, since he wouldn't complain about a woman coming in the men's changing room."

"Uh huh. I see," she said with a frown. "And if I were to make an assumption, it'd be that you're going to have them walk in on him while he's changing?"

"Worse. He's going to have to change out here in front of them, just to show that it's really not that big of a deal," I said with a chuckle.

"And the girls won't..."

"Do anything. I promise," I said with a firm nod.

"And me?"

"Well. I doubt we'll get that far. Once he realizes that his argument doesn't hold water..."

"And if he doesn't?"

"You really think it'd get that far? I mean, no way that I'd let my wife or kids undress in front of other guys."

"He can be pretty stubborn," she said with a frown.

"Well, just between us, I'm not going to make anyone undress in front of someone they don't want to. Except maybe Bill," I said with a chuckle. "So when it comes time, feel free to just say no and go inside to change."

"But I take it you'd just as soon have me play along?" she asked questioningly.

"If you don't mind."

"No. I don't mind. I think he's way off base on this one. Not the first time mind you. Okay. I'll play along. What about you? You're not wearing a suit under that are you?"

"Um. Well. I kinda got caught by my own plan here."

"So you have to change out here too?"

I sighed deeply. "Yeah. If Bill and you go through with it I pretty much have to also."

"That could be interesting."

"Just between us, they'd love that," I said nodding toward the two on the chairs.

"So how long until the coals are ready?"

"Oh, half hour or so."

"Well. Seems like plenty of time for a swim then," She said with a grin. "Let's see just how far he'll take this?" she said as she walked away.

"Hey Eric!" Bill called about minute later.

"Yeah?" I called as I dropped the match into the coals and watched the flames burst to life with a little woof.

"What's this about changing out here?"

"Oh, that," I said as I walked away from the grill toward them. "Well, the other day you were saying how it shouldn't be a big deal with men in the ladies' changing room or women in the men's changing room, I thought this was a good time to show your support for the whole concept. I mean what's the difference between changing in a room with women in it and changing out here with women sitting around?"

"That's not the same thing," he protested.

"Why?"

"Well, anyone can see."

"So? Didn't you tell me it doesn't matter what physical sex a person is, they should be able to walk into whatever changing room makes them comfortable?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Well. They're comfortable," I said with a shrug.

"Maybe I'm not."

"So? It doesn't matter remember? As long as they are, your opinion doesn't matter. Isn't that what you told me. Oh that's right. You didn't. You said that as long as they're comfortable it should be against the law for you to complain."

"But this isn't the same thing. They're not transgender."

"No? How do you know? Did you ask? Ohhhh wait. You can't ask. You can't even make any assumptions. You have to accept them as they come, in whatever attire, and allow them in."

"That's not what I said."

"It's what you backed. You said the government should have the right to set rules that don't discriminate based on outdated and outmoded perceptions. If a guy wants to use the women's room because he feels more comfortable there he should be allowed to. Well, these two women have chosen to use my outdoor dressing room and, well, based on your own argument, you have no say. So, strip down and change. No one is stopping you."

"But they're watching," he protested.

"And a guy going into the women's locker room isn't going to be looking at the women around him? Seriously? This was your set of rules, remember? But if you wanna admit that your liberal concept is just plain wrong, you're more than welcome to go use the bathroom or spare bedroom to change," I said with a shrug as I walked over to one of the empty lounge chairs and dropped into it.

"What, so just tell you that I'm wrong and you'll drop this?"

"Seems logical to me."

"No. I don't think so. I think you should just stand up for your principles," Tina interjected suddenly. "I mean, come on. You keep telling me that the problem today is people only give lip service to what they believe in. Either you believe it or you don't. If you do, then you don't have a choice," she said as she stepped next to her husband, her breasts almost touching his arm as she stood next to him. "You're not embarrassed, are you? I mean it's perfectly natural for a guy to get turned on around good looking women. But then in a locker room, who'd notice one hardon with someone like that stripping?" she said as she reached to his crotch and grabbed his cock.

"Seriously? You want me to undress in front of them?" he asked his wife.

"Well, in your argument didn't you just get done telling everyone that if a man walked into the locker room at the pool that I'd have to undress in front of him whether I liked it or not? I didn't have the right to object or complain or even feel uncomfortable? That is what you just said, isn't it?"

Bill hesitated a few long seconds. "That isn't any guy, that's only a transgender guy. You know, someone who thinks they're a woman."

"Uh huh. And how do I tell the difference between a transgender and a pervert just pretending?"

"Well, I suppose..."

"Uh uh. Can't ask, remember? We don't want him or her or it or whatever to feel uncomfortable."

"Well, if they're wearing a dress..."

"And a pervert wanting to check me out isn't going to put on a dress to get close to me naked? Really, Bill?"

"Well, but if he comes in, you can always leave."

"Uh uh. So. If I'm half dressed, and he walks in, I just pick up my stuff and leave? What about girls at school? They can't just get up and leave. They have to get changed so they can go to other classes. You better think hard about this. If I'm half dressed and he walks in and sits down across from me, what do I do?"

"Well, I guess you just turn around and finish changing."

"And he's not going to see anything if I turn around?"

"Not really."

"You don't say," she said with an obvious frown on her face. "So if I stand right here, and face only you, there's nothing wrong with me getting undressed in front of, say, Eric?"

"But that's different."

"It is? How?"

"This isn't a locker room."

"I defy you to tell me how what Eric would see in a locker room is different than what he'd see sitting right there."

"Well, it probably wouldn't be."

"Okay. So then you're good with me undressing in front of him?"

"Well, as long as your back is turned."

"Hm. Okay," she said stepping between us and over to the end of my chair. She set the little swim bag down on the end of my chair and dug out her swim suit, a small colorful two-piece suit. She winked at me and then turned to face her husband. "Tell me to stop any time you see the ridiculousness of what you're saying," she said as she reached for the bottom of the t-shirt she had on. She skimmed the shirt up, exposing her mostly bare back to me before tossing onto the end of my chair, her shorts covered ass only three feet from my face. She moved her hands to her back and unsnapped the bra strap, shrugging it off and throwing the lacy cups on top of her shirt. "Well?" she asked her still silent husband. "Okay," she said with a shrug. She unsnapped her shorts and wiggled her ass at me as she worked the snug material over her hips and round firm ass. She pushed them down, keeping her legs straight, part of her ass and pussy covered in only thin white bikini panties. She stepped from the shorts, taking her time before standing up straight again.

"You're not going to go all the way, are you?" Bill asked quietly.

"Just admit that some gender confused pervert shouldn't have the right to make everyone else feel uncomfortable and this stops here," she said quietly.

"It's not about that."

"The hell it isn't! Feeling uncomfortable with your wife undressing in front of another man?"

"A little."

"Why?"

"Because Eric isn't trans. He's enjoying it!" Bill protested.

"Oh? How do you know? Did you ask him?"

"Cuz you can see his hardon!"

To my complete shock, Tina turned sideways, giving me an almost fifteen second view of her tits, making my cock even harder than it had already become from watching her undressing from behind. "So he does. Tell me, how do you know a pervert isn't in the locker room with me enjoying it too? Oh that's right. He can't see anything from behind, right?" She reached for her underwear and pushed them down, bending at the waist, her now bare pussy lips pushing out at me as she slid the panties down her legs. She stayed bent and lifted one foot after the other out of her underwear, setting her feet on the patio a little farther apart than they had started, pushing her pussy out at me even more. Her fat outer lips framed a significant amount of delicate looking inner lips pressed against her from the pressure of the panties' crotch. She stayed bend over and twisted, letting me see her tits hanging down below her as she reached for the boy-shorts type swim bottom. She stepped into them, her ass still pushed out at me as she pulled them up, finally covering her pussy. She twisted again, giving me another shot of her tits before she straightened and put the halter style top on.

"Well. There you go. Now, tell me, did he see anything?"

"He had to have. I mean you were pushing your ass out at him," he said with a scowl.

"Oh? You mean he was able to see things even though I undressed with my back to him? Imagine that," she said sarcastically. "Your turn." She said as she backed up a half step and sat down on the end of my chair. "You did say it wouldn't matter if a woman came in half way through your getting undressed, so go for it. Just pretend they aren't here."

"This isn't fair."

"Why? It's the exact same thing. So, go for it. We're all waiting."

"I know I sure as hell am!" Amy said with a grin from the chair she was lounging in.

"You know what? Fine. I'll do it just to prove that it's really no big deal," Bill said as he reached down and undid the front of his shorts. In a few moments he had pushed his shorts and briefs down, exposing his hard dick. I'd never been one to compare sizes, but I had to admit that even rock hard, he seemed considerably smaller than my nine inches. He stepped over to the end of my chair, dug in the little bag that his wife had gotten her suit out of, and pulled out a pair of shorts style swim trunks and stepped into them. "See. No big deal."

"Well, Eric, that looks like it leaves you," Tina said, twisting around to look at me.

"Well, I'll be frank. I didn't bring my suit out with me," I answered honestly, not really wanting to get naked, as hard as I still was from Tina's little exhibition.

"I don't think that'll be a problem. Why don't you just get undressed and then go get your suit," Tina coaxed.

"Or for that matter, do without it completely. I'm all for doing away with mine if you do," Amy said with a grin. "What do you think Jennifer?"

"You know, I'm fine with that," Jennifer answered with a grin.

"Well, we can make it unanimous then. How about it Eric? Going to show us what's hiding in there? I mean after all, you did set this up, you really should participate."

"Tina!" Bill snapped.

"What? Just a few minutes ago you were fine with me undressing in front of a strange man in a dressing room where he could put his hands or other parts on me and you'd never even know. But being naked in front of Eric is now a problem? This is your own doing. Next time think about what it might mean to others and not just yourself," Tina answered her husband. "But just to show you what I mean, does that work over there Eric?" she asked, pointing toward the shower head on the side of the house that I used to rinse the pool water off.

"Yeah, it does."

"So sweetie. If I were undressed and in the shower and a strange man came in, do you think all I need to do is keep my back turned to him and everything would be fine?" She asked her husband as she stood up. To my surprise she pushed her swim bottoms off, this time not even pretending to keep her back to me, exposing the tiny triangle of blond curls on her mound. She pulled the halter top off and tossed it on the chair, leaving her completely naked in front of me. "Your turn," she said, holding her hand out to me.

"For?"

"Oh silly. To get naked of course. You can't take a shower in your clothes, can you?"

"Not usually," I answered as she reached for my hand and tugged on it.

"You might as well. Once she gets an idea in her mind there's almost no way to get her off of it," Bill muttered.

"Oh sweetie, you should talk. How long did we argue about not having guns in the house before you finally realized that you couldn't protect me every minute of every day?"

"A few years," Bill admitted as his wife worked to pull me from the chair.

"So, now it's this. You sure you don't want to change your mind?"

"Nope. I still believe that everyone should be treated equally."

"Honey, you gotta learn, not all situations are equal," she said as she reached for my shorts. It only took her a few moments to unsnap the front and push them down, leaving my already hard cock jutting out at her. "Goodness that's large! And no underwear? Now how could that have happened? I suspect that one or both of your coworkers had a hand in that."

"One of us did," Jennifer said with a sigh.

"Come on Eric," she said, pulling me by the hand toward the shower, less than twenty feet from where we were sitting. She reached for the handles, turned on the water and adjusted it as the hot began to finally flow from the spigot. She pulled me under the shower, her back to me. "If you put your cock between my legs I can't really stop you," she whispered

"You want me to do what?"

"You're a smart man. I'm sure you can figure out that I want you to fuck me."

"In front of Bill!?"

"You wanted to make a point. Trust me, this is the only way he'll get it," she said as she reached between us and grabbed my hard cock. "Now when I bend over to rinse my legs, I expect to feel your cock against my pussy."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers