The Bathroom Argument

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers

True to her word, she let go of my cock and slowly started bending over, pantomiming washing her legs. She kept them straight and pushed her ass out at me, her pussy pushing out at me like it had when she undressed. I felt her pussy brush my engorged head and couldn't quite help myself from reaching down and rubbing it up and down her wet lips. I felt her lean back against me, putting pressure on my shaft as she wiggled her ass slightly, settling my nine inches into her tunnel entrance. She pushed back against, me, forcing me into her pussy, her hot wet walls engulfing my fat head and a few inches of my rigid shaft.

"Fuck me," she whispered softly, holding her knee with one hand and sliding the other up to one of her tits. I really didn't think much after that. I grabbed her hips and jammed my cock into her farther before starting to stroke in and out of her, short choppy strokes to work my cock deeper into her and then long steady strokes to drive me fully in and out of her. Her hot tunnel caressed my shaft and I could feel my engorged head banging against her cervix with each stroke. My hips slapped wetly against her bare ass in the spray as I pounded harder into her, drawing louder moans of pleasure from her with each passing moment.

"Oh shit. I don't know how long I can do this," I grunted.

"A little longer. Almost there," she mumbled in reply. Almost there was apparently an understatement. I stroked less than another full minute before I felt her pussy contract around me. She cried out something unintelligible as her legs shook and her pussy spasmed around my engorged shaft. My own climax, hovering at almost release already, washed over me like a tidal wave, my body jerking and jamming hard into her as I gushed a huge shot of cum into her pussy.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body jerked again and again, putting more cum in her pulsating pussy as I stood there panting.

"Now that was what I call getting fucked. And see, Bill! I kept my back to him the whole time. He could have been anyone. Fortunately he was a friend of yours, but it could have been any stranger taking me like that, but then you're okay with that, right?"

"Hell no I wouldn't!" Bill said with an angry look. "Fuck Tina, you can be a real bitchy slut sometimes."

"Actually, I agree completely with Eric on this one," she said as she pulled off my now shrinking cock and stepped out of the cascading water. "I don't want to undress in front of men I don't know. So, you still think that allowing men in the ladies' locker room is a good idea?"

"Not so much."

"Good. Now, unless one of these ladies wants to take care of that bulge in your pants, I think it's time for you take your swim suit off and fuck me!"

"Here?" Bill asked in surprise.

"Why not? Didn't you just watch us fucking? You're suddenly going to be bashful? I mean if you want I'm sure Eric can service me again, but..."

"No. That's fine. I'll do it," Bill said quickly, getting up and pushing his swim suit down. She took his hand and headed toward the edge of the pool. "Ladies. I think Eric could stand a little more attention," she said with a grin as she looked back at me standing a little stupidly under the still running shower.

"Trust me. We'll keep him more than happy," Jennifer said as she leaned forward and pulled the white bikini top off.

"I thought you could," Tina answered as she walked toward the pool with her husband in tow.

Dinner ended up being much later than I had anticipated. The charcoal had long since burned down beyond cooking use and had to be replenished, Jennifer and Amy both taking advantage of my nakedness before dinner and then several more times after Bill and Tina left. I was glad it was the weekend, because it was quite late when the three of us finally fell into my king sized bed. I wonder if this means I don't need to sign up for that dating site now?

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuck12 months ago

Transphobic trash. Trans women are not "guys in the change rooms"; they're women. NOBODY is posing as a woman in order to get into change rooms or bathrooms. People who transition face countless difficulties and getting to see some boobs would not be worth that price.

Statistically, the author would be about 13x more likely to assault someone than any trans person. There has NEVER been an arrest of a trans person who had attacked someone in a bathroom or change room. It has simply never happened.

You want to look at groomers -- look at priests, pastors, and coaches -- people who deliberately maneuver themselves to be close to children.

This is just hateful anti-trans propaganda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't really care about the transgender political issues, but I object to the way you seem to represent men in your stories. It seems like men have no rights, or backbone, in your stories, but women can get away with anything they wish. I would have liked this story better if, following the scene in which Tina inexplicably cheats upon, humiliates, and cuckolds her husband in the shower, as if that was somehow justified by his political views, instead of Bill meekly saying "yes dear" and letting her get away with it, Bill had grown a pair, told his emasculating bitch of a wife to go to hell, left, moved out, and filed for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story, while it might be entertaining for some, really puts the issue in the overly simplistic, and completely WRONG, view of the conservatives. They so often forget that a person can not just "feel like" the opposite sex and walk into a bathroom and fuck the hell out of anyone that happens to be in there. That is still against the law, regardless of gender. As anonymous pointed out before me, there are a great many things that a trans-person MUST do in order for them to be able to use the bathroom of there gender. First of all is having the diagnosis of gender dysphoria, which according to WPATH takes at least 3 months and you have to convince a trained mental health worker of it for them to write you a letter stating that you do, in fact, HAVE gender dysphoria before you are LEGALLY allowed to use the restroom of your gender.

I am a trans-woman, and until I had my top and bottom surgeries, I carried that letter with me at all times so that if confronted, I could produce proof. I thankfully have always lived in accepting states and have never had to show my letter, but I always had it with me. And before you start in on anything, I only did what every other person does when they go into a public restroom or locker room ... I did my business and left. PERIOD!

The whole argument of "perverts using the law to harm people" is circumvented by dozens of other laws that made what the conservatives argue will happen illegal long before the trans community started asking for our rights. And looking atit another way, what happens when a lesbian goes into the ladies locker room? Is she going to get thrown out for looking at all the other naked ladies and getting turned on? Where does it stop?

Now there are a LOT of people that have done youtube vids and MANY MANY MANY political commentaries have discussed this at length, so my little spiel here is nothing more that a grain of sand on the beach that is this issue. Anyway ... I wish that I had not read this particular story as it feels as though the author is just trying to show his/her political ignorances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Simplistic story

This story is awfully simplistic, because it pretends that transgender people do not really exist, and the fuss is all about women going into men's bathrooms or shower rooms or whatever -- and vice versa.

In reality, transgender men are born genetically female, but they dress and act and feel like men, and often undergo a sex change operation so that they look just like men. Similarly, with transgender women.

If the law says that a person must use the bathroom, locker room, etc., that matches their birth gender, then it will be routine for transgender people who dress, act, feel and look like men to use women's bathrooms, shower rooms, etc., and for transgender people who dress, act, feel and look like women to use men's bathrooms, shower rooms, etc. This not only makes transgender people feel very out of place and uncomfortable, but it also makes it very easy for a male pervert to simply use a women's bathroom, shower room, etc., and claim he was born female, but underwent a sex change operation -- and vice versa.

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 8 years ago
And the point is?

Bill divorces his wife and attacks his "friend" Eric with a baseball bat because fucking a "friend's" wife is fair game in a VERBAL argument about political policy?

Yes, I understand this is fantasy on a fiction site. But the consequences for their little game of proving Bill wrong will be extreme and long lasting.

But hell, it's all good if big dicked Eric got his 3-way in a few times.

Yes, I vote. Most of your stories get a 4 from me. Some 5's. This was my least favorite story that I have read of yours. Not because of the political side. It was the absolute carelessness on Eric and the extreme measure he went to for what? To prove a point? Tina was considerably worse. There was zero backstory on why she would do this.

I do not dissuade you on writing. It is a skill I do not have in excess. I do appreciate the stories you post, even the ones I do not like.

Val

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Snowed In with the Boss Getting snowed in with the bitch boss turns into a surprise.in Erotic Couplings
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories