The Batman Beaten Ch. 01

Story Info
Poison Ivy has compromised the Batman. Will he like it?
2.2k words
4.44
34.3k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's naked when he comes to. And his arms won't move. He looks around the room, soaking in every barren detail. Candles line the darkened space, little visible beyond the hard Velcro restraints wrapped around his wrists and the solid metal frame of the bed. His legs are wrapped the same way. A few tentative tugs offer no give. He pries and still no hint of a budge, not even with his taught muscles straining. Not an ordinary frame then.

The bed itself is firm but comfortable, covered with soft sheets. A few jaw movements confirm that the mask at least is still there. Why would they leave the mask on? And who are they?

"Good morning" rings a soft voice. He turns to look, twisting against the restrains to peer through the shadows. The figure makes it easier, stepping into the light. "Your metabolism burned through my little potion even faster than I thought," Poison Ivy says, sulking up to the bed. Cream colored hands emerge from the folds of a bright green robe to rest on the sheets.

She eyes him for a moment, a devlish grin beneath wandering green eyes. "But then again, your metabolism is even more than I'd ever imagined, isn't it Batman?"

For a moment he considers silence but thinks better of it. "What is this Dr. Isley? Where am I and what do you want?" his hard voice growls the words but without the cape and the cover of his uniform and the cloak of darkness, they carry none of the usual menace.

"TT," she replies, stalking up onto the sheets to bring her knees to his side, hand lightly brushing his arm. "I've tried telling you, Pamela Isley is dead. I left you the courtesy of your mask, the least you could do is extend the courtesy of acknowledging mine. But then, you try so hard not to seem playing our game, don't you?"

"I'm not playing any games."

A tanned, toned leg stretches across his torso and she eases herself on top of him, hands resting lightly on his chest. "Oh but you are. Your play-dress and your toys and your running around. We're cops and robbers and supervillains. Didn't you know that?"

"People don't die in games, Dr. Isley."

She sighs. Fingers trace down his torso, touching on the divots between each hard clump of muscle.

"Your body is even more impressive than I thought. You do take our game seriously don't you? Just how much do you work out? And does that extend to... everything?"

She lifts herself up off his stomach and a hand slides beneath the robes, taking ahold of his flaccid cock in between her fingers.

His training at least manages to avoid giving her a reaction.

Her smile broadens. "And here I was almost worried this would be easy." She tugs at his manhood again, a little harder this time but still gentle.

"What is this?" he growls again.

She giggles, eases her hand back to his chest. "So much for the world's greatest detective. Well, if I must spell it out for you, this is my bed," one hand lifts off his chest to gesture around them. "And this is my body," the hand folds inward to the robes and pulls out the single knot holding it together. A tug and the robe falls around her, revealing her naked, toned frame, bare breasts bobbing as she moves. "And these are my rules. I'm going to fuck you, Batman, I'm going to feel you inside of me and I'm going to take everything I want from you. You can fight it, like you fight everything, but you will fail and I will win. But you don't have to lose."

She throws the robe off the bed and leans forward, her breasts brushing against his chest. "No reason you can't enjoy it." A few inches lower and she tries to kiss him. But he rolls his head to one side.

"Sigh. Not as if I expected otherwise but still, you'd think after all this time chasing me all over Gotham, you'd be at least as curious as I am."

He turns his head back to her, his vision filled with her round breasts and flowing red hair.

"Curious?" he says.

"About what would happen, love. If we ever gave in to that roaring tension between us, if for just one moment you would stop fighting me."

"I have to fight you, stop you. You're a murder. And the only thing between us is a lifetime in Arkham."

Fingers rub against his abs, working their way up to his nipples. He starts just slightly as she pinches them lightly.

"Liar," she says. "I know what men want and even you, Batman, are still a man."

She leans forward once more, bringing her mouth down to his ear. "I can prove it," she whispers.

She eases herself down and starts to kiss him, working her way down slowly to his nipple, tongue rolling around it. Batman inhales a little too sharply. She stops for a moment, looks up. "Told you."

Her mouth returns to the nipple, biting into it gently and suckling for a moment before continuing her way down his torso, kissing his abs, and his belly button, until finally she's face to face with his cock.

"You have no idea how very much I've wanted this," she says before her tongue flits out, lapping at it. A sharper inhale this time but no visible reaction. She licks again, fingers lightly caressing his balls as her mouth works around it. Over and over she works his cock in her hands and her mouth but still nothing.

"My," she says as she lifts her lips off her prize. "What willpower."

He doesn't have more than an instant before she swings around, planting her bare crotch as close to his mouth as she can. She nuzzles into his face. He tries to squirm his head to the side but he still feels it on his cheek. And he smells it. She's moist. Lusciously wet. A finger traces the outside of her pussy, teasing at the edges before stroking it lightly.

"Oh, I want this," she coos again, tongue once again lapping at his mouth as her fingers pry her pussy open. The smell of her fills his nostrils and for the first time he sucks in breath through his mouth and suddenly he starts to feel something.

She knows she's won immediately as the once flaccid penis starts to stiffen. She doesn't pause to take in her victory though, she just keeps working it as her prize rises until it is rock hard. She wraps her fingers around it and lifts her crotch off his face so she can see as she turns around. "You are everything I ever dreamed you'd be," she says, before snapping her head around and taking his cocking fully in her mouth.

Batman gasps as pure, maddening pleasure spreads from his dick across his body. He strains at the restraints involuntarily, trying not to enjoy it. But he does. He wants to stick his tongue out and taste her juices but he resists. His cock knows no such restraint. It tingles with her attentions as she works it with her lips and her tongue and her hands, stroking and licking and tasting.

For minutes, he knows nothing at all. And then he feels himself building. No. But there it is, the sensation rushing forward. He tries to fight but it's too much and in an instant he explodes. He hears Ivy gurgling as he cums and cums and cums, waves of boundless bliss crashing through his body. His mouth opens wide in ectasy and his tongue rolls out enough to get a taste of her pussy. For a moment it explores the wet checks before darting back in as the last of the orgasm fades. She continues suckling until she's sure he's done and then sits up and spins around so she's facing him. A hand wipes across her ear-to-ear grin.

"I'd ask if you liked it Batman but I think we both know the answer to that," she says. "Would you like to know what you taste like?"

She lowers herself to try and kiss him again. He snaps his head to the side but she's not having it this time. Hands hold him in place as she kisses him, tongue working at his tightly sealed lips.

She leans back again, "TT," she says. "I promise, you're going to let yourself enjoy this before we're through." She eases herself off his torso and lies down next to his immobilized frame, legs and arm draped across his chest.

Her hand rubs against his pecks. "Why must you keep fighting me?"

"Because you belong behind bars," he says. "Because this is wrong, Ivy, and I think you know that."

She lifts her head slightly, grins again. "Oh but that's the point Batman," she says. "I like being bad. And I know you do too. You like being a creature of the night, thumbing your cowl at everything they say you should respect. You're more like me than you admit, maybe even to yourself."

"That's a lie."

She moves forward again, now dangling a pert nipple above his lips. "Oh but is it? I know you want to taste it, feel your tongue roll around and suck. You're not gay, Batman. You're not asexual. You're a man with needs. And right now, I need you."

She slides back down to her sprawl along his side but instead of his chest, her fingers walk her hand down to his crotch. Her fingers work at his cock once again as her lips find his nipple. She suckles and bites and rolls her tongue around it as her hand squeezes and rubs.

His head arches back as he tries to fight the pleasure. She looks up, brings her red lips back to his ears. "Don't fight me lover," she says.

"Get hard for me, feel yourself inside of me. Fuck me with everything you have, all that rage and power and... oh my."

He looks down and in an instant, his body has betrayed his will. His cock is back to full length again, straining against the air. His face fills with her grin.

"Told you," she says, straddling on top of him, hand behind her wrapped around his cock. She holds his hardness firmly in her hand as she eases her pussy to his tip. She touches it against herself, rubs it to her clit. "Oh, oh," she says. She looks him in the eyes, smiles, glides his tip inside and then all the way down.

"God, you're even bigger inside me," she says as she starts up and down, up and down. Her finger finds her clit and starts to rub. His breathing starts to come in rasps as she starts to moan. "Oh god, yes, yes," she breaths.

She leans forward. "Cum for me," she says as she keeps working herself up and down his cock, finger busy against her clit. He doesn't reply. He can't, he's forgotten his voice. All he knows is her body, the rhythm of her thighs and breasts as they bob up and down. "Cum for me," she says, louder this time as she lowers her lips to his. He no longer has the strength to fight as she takes his mouth in hers, her tongue darting inside. She works his mouth and he can't fight it, not when she nips at his lower lip or finds his tongue with hers, swirling it around in a long, longing kiss.

After a minute she pulls herself free, body swaying with the rhythm, moaning more and more with each moment. "Cum for me lover," she says.

He still doesn't reply, so she lowers herself again, but this time it's not her mouth his tongue finds but an eager nipple. Without thinking he bites down gently, sucking at the taste of her as bliss and moans and the smell of hard fucking takes him to a place he can't identify but feels and sounds and oh god...

His mind goes blank. He's no longer Batman. No longer Bruce Wayne. No longer anything but a gasping, roaring, thrashing thing as he explodes inside her, over and over. "Yeeessss," she cries as she feels everything the Batman is escape into her pussy as her own finger finds the magic button and in victory and pleasure she screams with their mutual orgasm.

She allows herself to fall to his side, gasping for breath as she regains her sense of self.

"Ha," she manages, not a giggle but a throaty laugh. It overtakes her as she rolls onto her back, body shaking with laughter and victory. "Hahhahaha." For a moment she just lies there until exhaustion and triumph overtake her. "I told you," she whispers as she her eyes slowly shut...

When Ivy opens her eyes again the sheet is wrapped around her. An arm reaches out to where her captive and prize should be but he's not. She starts, sits up quickly, looks around. He's gone but she's untied and free. Sentiment perhaps? For a moment she wonders how but then realizes, he is Batman, isn't he? She looks down at her body, tingles at the memory. Yes he is.