The Battle for Brynhildr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank god... I need to help, and fast. Can't you get this loose?"

The bra holding their hands fast were tied too tight. Hildy thought she found the clasp, but she could only get two fingers close enough, and it was proving difficult.

"I can't work the clasp!" she said in her shushed voice.

"Can't work the clasp; did you go to middle school, or not?"

While they struggled, the battle went on before Hildy's eyes. The red-head managed to work her thighs around the blond's head; she pulled back, trying to flip the blond over, but she landed on top of her instead. The red-head herself got her head out from underneath her feet, turned over, and somehow managed to bury her tongue inside the writing pussy above her.

But her own pussy was vulnerable, and it was with split-second timing that she was able to grab both her opponent's hands to prevent her from fingering her. She herself wasn't able to do the same, which left it down to tongues. Her own legs spread at the advanced technique of the blond, allowing the invading tongue to penetrate her deeply. Her own skills were not to be mocked, but she was failing fast.

"We're running out of time. Quickly!"

She pinched, she pulled, she pushed, and the bra miraculously parted, practically bursting apart to allow the red-head to leap to her feet, rip her mask off, and dive into the action.

The dueling vixens had lost their grips on each other's hands in desperation, but rather than finger one-another to death, they lost basic drive for survival and each girl held her opponent's head, pulling it tightly against her own pussy. That's when the other red-head struck, parting the blond's ass apart, forcing her tongue into her butthole.

It was several terrifying minutes for Hildy to watch. The blond still persisted despite being licked from both ends; the red-head on the bottom seemed to be holding on by a thread, her only strength given her by her clone. Her moans and sighs and squeals of pleasure drowned out the blond's, terrifying Hildy.

She was horrified, even at the thought of having someone's tongue up her backside like the blond was getting. She was likewise moved at the distance the red-head was willing to go for her. But knowing her tongue, Hildy was also overcome with lust, wishing the girl would do that to her instead. And she wanted to return the favor.

"Help us!" the red-head on top shouted. The one on the bottom had stopped eating the blond's pussy, too overcome with pleasure to use her tongue. Hildy found her strength and burst forward, but she didn't have the slightest clue what to do. Then she saw it: A bulge in her companion's wide black boyshorts.

She reached under them and pulled out a pillow, so small, the only thing it could possibly cushion was a ring. She didn't hesitate, she struck, right in the pleasure center: The blond's tailbone.

The blond shouted in pain, but the three of them had her. She collapsed, giving the girl beneath her the opportunity to lick her into a frenzy, though she still kept crushing her pussy against her face. In a matter of moments, she was crying out, shouting, screaming even, and her orgasm took her over, then left her lying in a heap, exhausted.

It was over. Hildy broke down and cried, relieved to be free.

"Not over," the first red-head stated matter-of-factly as she and her clone untangled themselves from their defeated opponent. "You have to finish it, just how I showed you."

"I... I can't!"

"Shh... shh... it's okay," the clone said, cooing and petting the girl's hair. "You can do this. We all believe in you. This is your night."

The girl dried her tears while her two helpers turned the unconscious body over and spread her legs. "She's wet enough; do it now while she's still out."

Hildy extended her two fingers, licked them thoroughly, and placed them on the blond's spread pussy. "You can do this," she said to herself, and she pushed her fingers inside.

The blond snapped into wakingness; now she was the terrified one, scared for her very life, about to expire. But her attacker was determined, finally feeling the strength she needed. Her fingers hooked up, and she felt the spot she was looking for. She began to massage it slowly, making the blond moan.

With her victory before her, she closed her eyes, feeling the blond writhe under her touch. Just a few seconds, that's all it would take. The twins had done the rest; it was only a matter of time. But she got a surprise: The blond had gathered up her strength and countered, reaching forward just far enough to get a finger of her own inside Hildy.

"Do it," one of the twins demanded.

"She's only bluffing," the other added.

Hildy bit her lip and pressed on, massaging the blond's G-spot as she had been taught. The blond's finger wiggled inside her, trying to bring her off as fast as possible, but she didn't know what she was looking for, and she was only using one finger. Still, Hildy had been brought to such heights to her mentor that she felt she would've come just from looking at the blond's sleek body.

She fell forward over her victim. Her large breasts dangled over the other's small ones, and their hands worked faster and faster to deal the death blow. The blond was persistent, and Hildy couldn't see herself holding on much longer, feeling the pressure that had been put on the daring second red-head.

Just when she couldn't take anymore, her bra was undone from one of the two behind her, setting her heaving breasts free. The blond saw them, and after biting her lip in resistance for several aching moments, her will broke. She retreated from the frightened girl's vagina to grip both of the large breasts and sucked one of her nipples as hard as she could. Hildy took hope and frigged her pussy harder than ever, vibrating the tips of her fingers along the G-spot with everything had.

At last, the blond broke out into screams. She gripped tightly onto the breasts, bit hard on the nipple in her mouth, but she was overcome with violent fits of spasms that tore her apart, coming with such ecstasy as she had never known before.

Then, having breathed her last, she collapsed onto the floor, fingered to death.

Hildy's fingers had been pushed out by her opponent's spasms, but still she rubbed her pussy furiously and rubbed her breasts against her face, unable to accept the truth. The twins gently pulled her off.

"It's over, Hildy. We won. You won."

One of them pulled her hand free and held it up for them all to see. "Taste her," she said to the shaking girl. "That's your victory, wet on your fingers.

Hildy sucked her moist fingers into her mouth and moaned with delight. The girls backed off her, and she fell down to the blond, touching her body and kissing her skin. She moved down to the pussy and began lapping away at the juices that still flowed from the swollen pussy.

The twins let her go at it as she would; both were too tired to object. The danger was gone.

"Let's go home."

*************8

The eleven girls pushed in two at a time to their own sorority. Some were still limping from the monstrous orgasms that had taken them out of the game. They tore off the thin robes that just covered them from breast to thigh, and collapsed onto the nearest furniture that was in abundance in the foyer.

Last to enter were the three heroins of the night. The two red-heads supported their new pledge by the shoulders, and dumped her off on the prime seat, the large red couch that sat as the centerpiece of the grand hall.

Hildy was recovered enough from the walk, and peeled her thin robe off. She didn't manage to recover her underwear, but she had clasped firmly in her hand the blond's panties, her trophy.

"I told you I'd take care of you," one of the red-heads said.

"Who are you?" Hildy asked of the other, who had yet to introduce herself.

"Brynhildr, meet my twin sister Persia, our own bubble of air in the syringe."

"Great metaphor, Hunter," Persia laughed. She also plonked down onto the couch. "God, that girl can eat pussy. I thought I wasn't gonna make it."

"Sangria?" one of the other girls asked. "I don't mean to overstep, but do you think we could go shower?"

"We're not done yet," Sangria said gravely. "One more thing to do. Hildy, can you stand?" She pulled Hildy to her feet and stood before her. "Brynhildr, you are now one of us. What's ours is yours as you are now mine and mine alone. Say the word, and all of this," she waved around the room, "is yours to share. Boys, girls, studies, entertainment, hard work, everything."

"Sign me up," Hildy croaked.

Sangria smiled, then kissed the girl softly on the lips. Hildy responded as softly, but the kiss was pressed deeper, deeper until their tongues were fighting, breathing life into each other's depths. Sangria pushed Hildy back onto the couch, then got between her legs to lick at her exposed pussy.

Persia took over kissing Hildy, welcoming her in turn. She pushed her sister out of the way to take her pussy over, so Sangria got up to stand on the couch and let Hildy lick her pussy in turn.

Several minutes passed, Hildy making love to the twins. Sangria pressed her hips tightly against the panting girl as her sister drove her tongue deeper inside while fingering herself in preparation for her turn. In synchronous queue, they all came together, spilling their fluids into each other's mouths or on the floor as befit.

Sangria fell to the floor and Hildy lay stuffed into the couch, but Persia wasn't done. She climbed up onto the couch as her twin had to straddle Hildy's face, but another girl got between them to kiss Hildy.

"Hi; I'm Bianca," the new girl said between their kiss, and when she'd had enough, she went down between her legs to eat her out and allow her to do the same to Persia.

That coupling didn't last longer than a minute before Persia joined her sister on the floor, immediately entwining with kisses and fingers while the rest of the initiation continued. Beth took over for Persia, and Cali came after Bianca joined the twins on the floor. Hildy continued tasting and being tasted by the entire sisterhood until they had all gone through her, finally winding up in one long chain with each girl having a pussy for her tongue and a tongue for her pussy, she herself placed between the twins.

She pulled Sangria's head farther back until she got the tongue in her ass like she had fantasized about, and her spirit was renewed with the naughty eroticism of it. She went about eating Persia's ass about in turn, and from the way the moaning in the room chanced, she could only guess the change had telephoned all the way back to Sangria.

They continued eating one-another in that circle until all of them came at least once, though Sangria managed to bring the newcomer Hildy off a whole four times more.

"Now you can shower," Sangria panted after what must have been an hour passed. But everyone was too tired to move. Fortunately the carpet was soft enough for them to all drop off to sleep on the pillows they brought, which had been deadly weapons hours earlier.

**********888888

"I'm tired," Hildy complained.

Persia and Sangria giggled to each other. The three were alone in the room; the rest of the girls had been trained to get up early and take care of themselves first and each other after. They would take turns sleeping in; today it was the twins' turn along with their newcomer.

"And I'm cramping."

"You get our bed tonight," Sangria suggested none too subtly. "But get yourself cleaned up for your big day; I'll give a couple of the girls to take care of you."

"Take care of me?"

"Bathe you, feed you, fuck you, anything you could possibly want. They'll do your nails, massage you, read to you, show you how to come like you've never come before. They'll teach you how to do all that for the rest of them and for us, and you'll learn to depend on that sorority. That's the word for sistership, by the way."

"I'm guessing you learned that from each other," I said of her and her twin.

"And our two other sisters," Persia added, "though we haven't broken the baby in yet. We may never."

"Sex?"

"She likes the quiet life, I suppose. She didn't go to college, see."

"Oh, I see."

"Now get to work."

"Oh yeah; what's so important about today?"

"Yesterday, you got revenge. Today, you get vindicated."

"What's for tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, you take the most important step of all: Making a friend out of an enemy."

Hildy went through the paces, and it was everything that was advertised. Two of the girls, Beth and Bianca, bathed her thoroughly by hand in a huge hot tub, then took turns eating her out on the shower deck while the other would scrub her body.

She then got a massage from Kira and Carly, both of whom were taking "special" massage classes. They showed her more about the technique she had used against the blond the night before, and she got to use it on them both after they made her climax from it about five times each. Her ass was killing her after undergoing the various variations, however.

After taking a late lunch, she was dressed by Linda and Cali, who said they were sisters. She asked them if they had sex like Persia and Sangria did, to which they responded by undressing each other and putting on a show for her benefit.

When it was all over, she was more tired than the night before even after a lie-in, though the floor didn't offer her much rest. The twins came to see her just as she was getting her shoes into place.

"Almost time," one said. They had since dressed into identical uniforms that everyone else wore; it was impossible to tell them apart. "You ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Vindication."

She was taken downstairs to the drawing room, where she had some wine and pondered as to the last time she had even heard of a building having a drawing room that had been around more recently than a hundred years. In half an hour or so, Persia returned to take her back to the foyer, where Sangria was waiting with a guest.

The blond.

"I was hoping we could have an apology for your harsh words," Sangria said to her. "But we'll understand if you don't. It's just a request."

"I came here, didn't I?" the blond spat. "Just leave me alone with her, would you?"

"Of course. Hildy, she's all yours."

The blond and Hildy were left alone in the drawing room, where Hildy poured her a glass of wine as she was told to for good manners. They clinked glasses silently and drunk, neither having much to say.

"So... I wanted to..."

"No, you didn't," Hildy interrupted. "You're only here because you lost and you don't want anyone to say you lie about following rules."

"Okay, yeah. I have to say it anyway."

"If you do, I'll just tell them you didn't."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"..."

"...Hildy, will you be my valentine?"

"WHAT?"

The blond looked rather put-off. "Thanks to you, I was tossing and turning all night with wet dreams about you. I mean, nobody ever made me come like that before."

"So you want me to spend Valentine's day with you?"

"All day? Hell, no. Just... do that thing one more time? With your fingers?"

"Fuck you." Such harsh words were rather foreign to Hildy, but she latched onto them, feeling stronger with each curse.

"Wow. You are a real woman."

"Who says I'm not?"

"Everybody. 'There's Hildy, couldn't get a date if she tripped on a calender.' You dress like a librarian, you don't get your hair done, you take the stupidest classes, you don't hang out with anybody..."

"I was trying to stay out of everyone's way!" Hildy yelled. "See how well that worked; everything was fine, then you had to start that shit with me!"

"It was good for you," the blond defended. "Look at you now, right?"

"Yeah, you're a real help. Coming in here, telling me you wouldn't even bother apologizing if it didn't make you look like a lying bitch."

"I can still help you, you know."

"Yeah? How?"

"I can show you how to dress, introduce you to some people, get you some dates."

"It's too late for that," Hildy spat. "Sangria said I'd have everything I'd ever need here."

"You sure you wanna live with these bunch of dykes? I can get you into my house, a real house. Sigma Lambda Tao has been around since..."

"Just because they won't have anything to do with you and your team of sluts doesn't mean they're all dykes. Call them whatever you want, but they were nice to me, and you tried to... what's the word? Subjugate me?"

"Not subjugate, enlighten. We would've straightened you out, made a woman out of you. You'd've been better for it."

"Woman? Like you? You're more like a little kid, laughing at people for no good reason, treating everyone else like shit, pushing everyone around, trying to be the big girl. Sangria's a girl who doesn't care so long as everyone's nice to each other."

"Fine. If you don't want to be popular..."

"I don't care about what you think! You think everybody on campus worries about whether you think they're popular or not? Sangria doesn't, nor do the rest of the girls here. They're beautiful and they're smart, and they have the highest grades in school. What're you? Some dumb rich girl that bought her way into the pinkest sorority on campus four years ago?"

The blond was hurt at last. "Fine. I'll go now. It won't happen again, okay?"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I'll be your valentine."

12