The Baurute Daily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered and groaned to the music of chatter in the background. It grew very quiet after awhile, and the camera stopped clicking away. I raised my head with the dildo buried in my cunt and found that they were all writing, talking about the size of my cunt, and the firmness of my ass. I withdrew the cock from my pussy, which was covered in thick streams of my cum.

"Wonderful, the interview's over. Let's move on to cocksucking. Everyone drop your pants," Marcos turned the camera to face the guys, panning their various members as they were revealed. All of them were hard.

Laura's eyes widened. She shook her head as Marcos came over and dragged her to the line-up by her hair.

"Now, give each and every cock a blow job for about 1 minute. When you're all done, I'll give you a break," he told her, letting loose and walking back to the camera.

The first one was Frank. He was a beer drinker, and his gut hung out over his hips. I grimaced and refused to look as my lips opened and the cock came into my mouth. I began to suck, feeling his hand roam around my head, pulling me closer and closer. He didn't ram my mouth, but he groaned as he thrust gently.

"Oh she's a pretty good, much better than our last one, what was her name?" he said, raking his fingers through her hair as his minute dwindled down.

"Cassie," someone answered.

"Yea, Cassie, she was a bigger slut than this one!" he said with a chuckle.

Time was called, and I shuffled over to the next one quickly, as Marcos snapped his fingers. Lucas was the next cock to lunge into my mouth. He was worse than Frank, with an even bigger beer belly and a rather thick cock. Unlike Frank, he started to pre-cum as I suckled on his tip, which was what he requested.

"Oh, that's real nice, she's a fucking ace," Lucas shouted triumphantly, pulling back and smacking at my face with his cock.

"Enough of that, Lucas. She's not your personal whore. Time's up," Marcos said, even when Lucas rubbed his cock on my cheek for the final time.

I moved down the line slowly, each one of them different from the next. I almost choked on the last one, who tilted my head back and deep throated me. I know Marcos let him go on for a few extra minutes.

"She's okay at deep throating. She'll be all right during the threesomes," Manny advised.

They went out of the room for awhile, taking my clothes with them. I went to the corner and sat down, thinking of what to do. I was actually very deprived of sex it seemed, since my pussy throbbed from being so sexually stimulated. I was actually pondering what would happen if I didn't try to leave, if I just started to enjoy this. Besides, I was going to get money for it. All of my debt would be washed away. I didn't know that I could hear myself say such things.

They came back in awhile later. Marcos pulled me to my feet and steered me back to the wall. Jeremy, Rich, and Nate walked up and circled around me. They teased my tits with their fingers and took turns kissing my lips. I gave in to them, mingling my tongue with their own. They weren't as forceful as I thought they would be. They touched all of my private parts, but they didn't grab or pinch, but they caressed and stroked. I spread my legs apart and stood, feeling their fingers run over my flesh.

"What did I say, Marcos? Any girl can be made into a slut, you just have to start the chain reaction," a voice spoke.

I opened my eyes and saw that they were all jerking off, two cameras video taping the display of the foursome and their circle jerking. I was growing dizzy, filled with cock and brimming with cum.

A finger slipped into my pussy, and I moaned, leaning into Jeremy for support as the hand milked my swollen pussy. His hands raised to grope my tits, as either Rich or Nate came behind me. I shuddered and shook as an orgasm took over me, my whimpers and cries growing more persistent and needy.

I shivered and convulsed, my hormones undulating throughout my naked body. Jeremy stepped back and hands grabbed me by the thighs, lifting me up. My head cocked forwards, so Jeremy's cock pushed into my mouth. I opened and began slurping on his engorged member.

I was brought down on a thick cock, my legs, their muscles flexing, opening wide over the guy, as it dove into my pussy. I lurched forward and stopped suckling for a moment, moaning. Jeremy grabbed a bunch of my hair and made me start bobbing again. They worked together to steady the tempo, which was difficult with a guy on the bottom and one in front. They rocked me back and forth between them, stretching my pussy and my mouth. My tongue vibrated on Jeremy's cock when I made any sounds emitted out of pleasure. They stuffed my holes for many minutes, and they began to pound me faster. The guys in the background cheered them on.

"C'mon, Laur, fuck that cock and suck this dick!" they ordered.

I heard hisses grunts from all around. I could hear them spanking their cocks. The flash of the camera began again, just as I felt two hands separating my ass cheeks. The hand smeared a wet liquid all over my bottom and over my tightly puckered hole. The of a cock ran down my crack and prodded my asshole. I widened my eyes and flung my head back, screaming for him to stop.

He began pushing in, against what I yelled at him to do. The grunts grew to shouts, and I could barely hear myself over the smacking of my body between the three cocks and my own screams from pleasure and pain. Inspired by them, something in me bubbled up to cry louder. I was slammed, pushed forward to bend and struggle to regain control of the cock in my mout. My hands grew weak, and I faltered, slipping off of the cock at my front. Jeremy grabbed my arms and held me steady. I graciously swallowed his cock.

My mouth hung open as another orgasm swarmed my pussy. I could feel both of the cocks hammering into my holes at once. They must have been incredibly experienced to fuck me at the same momentum and pace, pushing me forward, and every time they did, Jeremy's cock lunged into my throat. Sweat ran down my face. I could feel myself perspiring all over, my skin hot and slippery.

The sounds of the audience grew closer and closer. Jeremy took his cok out of me. I would have fallen forward but whoever was behind me grabbing my hips. I hung there as my body was used for the remaining cocks. Suddenly, I felt droplets of what could have been rain washing over me. Looking up, I saw streams of white cum shooting all over my body. A load of cum sprung into my ass, as it was spanked over and over. Another seed filled my pussy.

They pulled away, and my body dropped lifelessly to the ground. I dripped with cum. I licked the strands surrounding my mouth. Rolling onto my back, I lay there with my eyes closed, trying to catch my breath.

"Smear the cum over your titties. We want to take one more set of pictures for a private stash of mine," Marcos told her, leaning over her with the camera.

He snapped the pictures as I looked up into his eyes, pushing the cum over my perky wet nipples, ,massaging it in like a lotion. He kept taking pictures, but every time he lifted his head, he locked his gaze with mine.

I played with cum covered tits for him, fondling them, and placing a hand between my legs at the same time. I began to play with my pussy. My hands slid around in the rivers of bodily liquids, feeling like I had just gone swimming in a pool of semen.

"Good girl," Marcos said softly, hoisting her up.

I looked around to see that everyone had filed out of the room. I swaggered forward and into his arms. He held me and pulled my hair back, handing me his shirt. I hadn't realized he had gotten completely naked.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked lightly, kissing her lips and running his fingers through her hair.

"Yea," I replied quietly, really believing that I had. I couldn't describe why, I couldn't understand why, but it was a fantasy that I had never realized. I really loved being treated like a slut.

Marcos smiled and sat down on his chair, pulling me on top of him. "You ready to ride again?"

I flicked my tongue over his lips and hovered over his cock. I slowly brought it down, my pussy a bit swollen, but I continued to lower myself. His cock disappeared all the way inside of me and I released a moan, beginning to clench and gyrate. Our bodies were so close to one another.

I was such a freak, and I never knew it. This experience awakened all of the suppressed energy inside of me, as though a dam of sexual tension had been breached. I began to whimper, placing my head against his neck and kissing softly. He thrusted up and down, bumping my ass against his thighs.

"C'mon, baby, c'mon, fuck it, c'mon," Marcos said hotly, running his hands over his thighs and up to her hips, where he latched on.

She had been growing weak, but his grip jerked her up and down to aid her. Her ass clenched and the mucles of her pussy tightened, squeezing his cock as she moaned his name and scratched the back of his shoulders with her nails. She was going to cum again. This night was full of "I never" it seemed.

"That's it, baby, you fuck that cock, yea. Mm, mm," he growled and tilted his head back.

I came forward and pressed my lips to his sweaty face, our hair stuck to the sides of each other's heads as our bodies rubbed fervently. I feverishly moaned and wrapped my arm around his neck, holding on tightly while rolling my hips around and around. I wanted his cock so deep inside of my pussy that I could feel the tip at the base of my cervix.

Marcos wanted it harder and deeper. He pushed himself all the way in, and I accomodated, loosening and then squeezing, my juices creating a slippery entrance for him to beat into. All of my body jiggled, especially my ass and my tits, the meat of my thighs tightening as I stretched back, letting him pound me deeper and faster.

His orgasm was twice as powerful as my own, and just before he came, Marcos slowed and knocked his dick inside the walls of her canal. Every inch throbbed like the pulse of her pussy. I called out his name and lifted up, my breasts pushing into his face. He raised and groaned loudly. I saw his face soften, and his lips quaked, all of his features stiffening as the warm juices shot up in my pussy.

"Good boy," I whispered into his ear and smiled.

12