The BBW & The Biker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers

"Matt I love you, I'm cumming." were what actually what escaped.

As Matt felt Sarah's cervix closing almost painfully around him, he felt his own cum surging from his balls along his cock. Hearing the words I love you coming from Sarah under such circumstances, drove him hard over the edge as he shot his fiery load deep inside her pussy.

"I love you too," he said against her mouth ad tremors ran through both of them.

Neither moved or could for that matter and it seemed as though hours passed in mere minutes, as the two lay entwined in each other both spent and wondering what would happen now that those fateful words had be irrevocably spoken.

Matt spoke first, "I do you know," was all he said

Looking deep into his eyes, Sarah knew he meant it.

"So do I," she said honestly, "I think I always have."

Matt withdrew from her and lies beside her taking her into his arms.

"So what do we do now?" he asked softly.

"I guess," Sarah, said, "We take things one day at a time and if that gets to be too much we take it one step at a time."

Matt was silent for a long moment,

"Are you sure that's what you want?" he questioned.

"I don't know," Sarah answered quietly, "But I'm not about to just let go."

"Me either," said Matt as he kissed the top of her head.

Suddenly Matt remembered something in the picnic basket,

"Oh no," he said jumping up, "I almost forgot."

"Forgot what?" Sarah inquired, sitting up and stretching her arms over her head.

"This," Matt said while extracting two cupcakes and a long purple velvet box from the picnic basket.

"What in the world…" Sarah trailed off as Matt stuck two number candles into the cupcakes and lit them.

"You can either be 30," he joked holding them up one way, "Or 03," he said switching them around, "You decide."

Sarah laughed, "After today?" she said.

"Right," said Matt, "definitely 30 now make a wish and blow out the candles."

Sarah closed her eyes and wondered for a moment what to wish for. She already had pretty much all she could deal with right now, what more could she need? Then it struck her, what she really, really wanted was one of those cupcakes, so that's what she wished for as she blew out the candles in one try.

Matt handed her the purple box, "Open it," he said.

"But how did you know?" Sarah asked slowly opening the box.

Inside was a beautiful silver locket with a filigree design on it, her initial on the front and Happy Birthday and the date July 14, 2003 engraved on the back.

"Matt," Sarah exclaimed, "It's beautiful but how did you know?"

Taking the necklace from her and moving behind her Matt placed the necklace around her neck.

"Easy," he said, "I know everything."

Sarah laughed as the delicate weight settled against the top of her chest.

"Really?" she said, "Then what am I thinking now?"

"Easy one," Matt said, gathering her into his arms, "This," and he began kissing her soundly.

When they finally broke the kiss they noticed that the sun was beginning to set and decided on a quick swim before heading home. The ride back was uneventful but it was starting to get dark when the arrived back at Sarah's so Matt declined the invitation to come in.

"I'll call you later tonight," he promised after kissing her goodbye and seeing her inside.

"Ok," Sarah agreed absently fingering her new necklace.

"I love you," Matt said.

"I love you too," Sarah replied with a last kiss.

Matt turned to leave, "Oh yeah," he said, "Happy National Nude Day."

Sarah giggled, "Same to you," and then closed the door, leaning back against it.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, opening it Sarah saw Matt with his hands behind his back.

"Something wrong?" Charlene asked.

"Nope," said Matt, "Just couldn't let a birthday wish pass by."

Then he produced both cupcakes, now candle less and handed them to her.

"But how…" Sarah wondered aloud.

But Matt had turned and was walking to his bike leaving Sarah to wonder.

The End?

Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers
12