The BBW & The Biker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really," Sarah said teasingly. "Who that be?"

Matt kissed the tip of her nose; "You." was all he said.

Suzy started to open her mouth again but Ben stepped in and told her to be quiet, and that Sarah deserved Matt almost as much as Matt deserved Sarah.

As soon as the words were out of his mouth a light went on in Suzy's head.

"OMG," she exclaimed, "It's her isn't it? Your in love with Sarah."

The room went silent waiting for his response.

"Yeah I am," Ben admitted, "And because I worried about what my friends might say I was an idiot and I lost her."

In a huff Suzy turned and left the cafeteria, a few of her friends following along. When Ben looked over at Matt and Sarah nose to nose in conversation, he envied them. If only he'd grown up a little sooner, it might have been him, Sarah looked at with love and trust, but she had Matt and they were happy and that's honestly what he wanted for them. And though he hated to admit it, Matt was by far the better choice.

The End.