The BBW Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
833 Followers

"I'll be right back," she said, getting up rather suddenly. She went to the bathroom, rummaged under the counter for a second, and then returned. She was clutching a giant hair clip in one hand and swirling her hair on top of her head with the other hand. She clipped her hair on top of her head, suddenly looking both disheveled and elegant at the same time.

"Men are visually oriented. I want you to see who is giving you pleasure and remember my face every time you relive this moment in your mind," she said.

She returned to her position on the floor and pushed me back onto the bed. She resumed licking my shaft, but this time she did not stop at the base. She licked my balls, sucking each one into her mouth for a second, and then continued licking lower. Her tongue found the crack of my ass and then the sphincter. I gasped as she started licking all around the tight little muscle ring, gently licking, teasing and stimulating my secret place. I am an ass lover, and an avowed anal sex addict. I routinely give women analingus as prelude to a hot assfucking, but only on very few occasions have I ever experienced the receiving end of it. Now this sexy whore was licking my ass long before I planned to ask for it as part of our deal. With one hand she continued stroking my granite-hard shaft, and with her tongue she tickled my sphincter. I was in heaven.

I love having my ass licked, but I have never cum from that stimulation. After five or ten minutes Veronica must have sensed that she had taken me as far as she could go with that technique, and resumed deep throating my shaft. I sat up so that I could watch her better, as her pretty face bobbed up and down in my lap. I have always felt that every woman -- no matter how attractive or unattractive she may be-- looks better with a dick in her mouth. Veronica looked stunningly beautiful with her lips wrapped around my shaft, the pile of hair on top of her head flipping back and forth, and her boobs jiggling in the sheer black bra. I wished that I had a camera to preserve that image.

She was definitely giving me the best blow job of my life, and after only ten more minutes I felt my balls ready to burst. Every nerve ending in my entire body was stimulated as she coaxed more and more pleasure out of my cock. I felt a tidal wave, starting at my toes, rushing up my legs, and catching fire when it reached my balls. I put my hands in her hair to hold her face in place as I thrust my cock to back of her throat. I felt a surge of cum race out of my balls, up and the shaft, and exploding in the back of her throat. My body was in spasms as jet after jet of hot cum blasted into her mouth.

Opening my eyes, I looked down and saw her, one hand still clutching my balls and the other hand circling the base of the shaft. I was still rock hard, throbbing obscenely in the air. Her throat contracted and then released as she swallowed the entire load in one gulp.

"You are amazing," I told her.

"Was that the best you ever had?"

"Absolutely. Incredible."

"Good. Now its your turn. What I want is simple. I want you to make love to me. I want you to make me feel like I am the only woman in the world for you. I want you to make love to me with all of your mind, all of your body, all of your heart, and all of your soul. Don't fuck me like a whore. Make love to me with the passion and gentleness of a man deflowering his virgin bride on her wedding night."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Of course you can. You do it with Maria every night. I want to feel what she feels. When we are together, I want you to give yourself to me completely. Remember your promise. I am not asking you to love me forever. Just for a few hours."

I felt like my brain was going to hemorrhage. I just wanted to live out some sexual fantasies, but this woman wanted to be a part-time wife. I could refuse, but what would I be missing? She is beautiful, sexy, highly skilled, and apparently has a healthy sexual appetite. A decade or so younger than the women I normally play with, but did that really matter? "Come here, lover," I said. I reached around her back to unfasten her bra, throwing it on the floor as I did so.

"Let me taste those nipples."

Her tits were even better than I imagined. Just barely filling out her c-cup bra, they were spaced very close together on her chest, forming a deep canyon in the midst of two firm mounds of flesh. There were no visible tan lines on her back or shoulders, but the breasts were several shades lighter than the caramel color of the rest of her body. They were capped by two dark brown areolae about the size of a silver dollar, and thick nipples about a quarter of an inch long pointing sharply upward. I had not seen breasts so firm and so perfectly shaped in years.

I immediately lowered my lips to her left breast, taking the nipple into my mouth and sucking hard. I heard her rapidly intake a gasp of air between her teeth, and then felt her hands closing behind my head.

"Oooooo that feels so good., suck my nipples, yes, suck, suck harder.."

I circled one hand around each breast and sucked harder on the left nipple, then released it and started sucking on the right. I spent several seconds on each nipple, sucking it between my teeth and then releasing it so suck on the other. I went back and forth from the right to the left, and the left to right, for several minutes.

"MMMMmm, mmm, you're going to make me cum. Suck harder. Don't stop sucking, don't stop. Mmmmmmm."

I was ready to move on, but she held my hair in her hands and pressed my face into her chest. So I kept sucking, alternating from one nipple to the other.

"Bite it. Bite my nipple. Suck harder. Mmmm.. Yes. Bite it. Bite it, BITE IT!"

I closed my teeth around the fleshy nub and applied pressure. First just a little bit, and then more and more.

"Yesssss oh yessss. Harder. Bite it harder, harder."

I let go of the left to start biting the right.

"No. Don't stop!"

I bit down on the left, harder than I had ever bitten any woman before.

"YES YES OH YES!" I was afraid I was going to bite it off, but I kept biting harder, slowly increasing the pressure.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhh, that's it, that's it, that's it. Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

She then let go of my hair and pushed my face away from her nipples.

"That's enough. You're hurting me.

"Wow. I didn't know I could cum that way. Wow!"

I laid her on the bed and crawled up next to her. I gave her a long deep kiss, and then kissed my way down her body. I stopped for just a second to kiss her tender nipples, and then kissed the underside of each breast, and then continued down her tummy. Her belly was soft and a little jiggly, but very smooth and sexy. I stopped to kiss her belly button, and then continued to kiss lower and lower. I reached the top of her panties and kissed along the upper edge. I kissed lower and lower, until my mouth was over slit. I paused to inhale her womanly aroma, and planted a long kiss on her lips, with only the thin panty separating my mouth from her pussy. I than exhaled, blowing my hot breath on her pussy, causing her body to tremble involuntarily. I continued to kiss lower, planting kisses on the bottom edge of her panties, kissing the insides of her thighs, and down her legs until I reached her knees. I paused to readjust my position, and then continued kissing her calves and then her ankles.

When I reached her feet I paused to take them in my hands, and then kissed all over the top of each foot. I reached her toes, kissing the tip of each toe. Finally I reached the soles of her feet. I kissed the balls of her feet, and the licked the instep of each foot. By this time my erection had returned, and when I looked down to her face I saw her staring at my cock and licking her lips in anticipation.

I released her feet and crawled between her legs until I reached her crotch. I put my hands on the sides of her panties and started pulling them off. Due to my position between her legs, she had to extend her legs straight up into the air before I could remove them completely. I threw her panties on the floor and lowered her legs, providing my first view of her wide open pussy. She was shaved, as I had expected. She had the puffy outer lips common to most fat girls that drives me absolutely crazy. Her inner lips, pink but tipped with purple, extended obscenely from her inner lips, the sight of which inflamed my lust.

My cock was just inches from her pussy, so I shifted forward, reached down to grab my shaft, and rubbed the head up and down the glistening pink and purple lips of her pussy. She moaned and squirmed, increasing the friction as my cock head rubbed up and down her slippery lips and clit.

"Put it in me. Please. Fuck me. Now."

"Not yet, Sweetie," I said. "I need to know that you are ready for me."

"Pleeeeeeease."

I did not say anything. Instead, I lowered my face to her pussy and starting inhaling her aroma. I love the smell of pussy, and aroused pussy is the best aroma on earth. I inhaled through my nose, taking in all of the aroma that I could capture, and then closed my lips and exhaled, blowing a cool stream of air on her lips. I did this two more times, and then put my hands under her ass and lowered my mouth to her crotch. I started by kissing all over her puffy mound, lightly brushing my lips over the soft smooth skin of her shaved pussy. She squirmed underneath me, trying to maneuver her pussy into my mouth, and clutching the sheets in frustration. I continued teasing her for another minute, until I noticed the honey starting to seep from inside her. I extended my tongue and touched just the tip of it to her inner lips. I lightly grazed my tongue up and down the inner lip, alternating from one side to the other. I lightly licked between her lips, tasting the accumulated juice that was leaking out.

She came immediately. She put her hands in my hair and pushed my face into her cunt. But I continued to lick her with just the tip of my tongue, and just on the very edges of her lips. After several more minutes I flattened my tongue and started to lick up and down in long broad swipes. She continued to push on my head and try to steer my mouth to her clit, but I continued to tease her. After another minute or two I let go of her ass and spread her lips apart with my hands. I lowered my tongue to her clit, and started lightly licking all around the hood, tightening the circle until my tongue finally brushed her clit. She came again as soon as I licked it the first time.

"Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssssss, that's it. Don't. Stop. MMMMMMM."

I continued licking her for another twenty minutes or so. I concentrated mostly on her clit, licking it up and down and side to side, changing speeds often, and then sucking it into my mouth with her meaty inner lips. I licked up and down, from her clit to her asshole, tasting every inch of her flesh. I swirled my tongue around her asshole, bringing her to orgasm. I stabbed my tongue into her pussy, in and out, in and out. I sucked on her lips, licked her clit, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Finally, as I was sucking her lips and flicking her clit at the same time, I felt her thighs pressing against the sides of my head.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I licked faster and faster.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

I continued licking.

"MMMMMMMMMmm...YES YES. Oh. YES. YES. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. YES!" she screamed.

And then she pushed my face away.

"I can't take any more. I can't. No more."

I crawled between her thighs, put the head of my cock against her pussy, and entered her in one smooth stroke.

"Uhnnn. What are you doing?" she panted.

I hooked my arms under her thighs and drove my cock all the way into her.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Yes. That's so good. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Is that what you want Baby? Is that what you want?"

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Fuck you with what?"

"Your cock. Fuck me with your cock. Don't stop fucking me. Please don't."

"You like this cock?"

"Yes. I love your cock. Fuck me with your cock. Fuck this pussy with your cock."

I pounded her. It was not my typical style, but I don't think that I had ever been this aroused before. Kneeling between her thighs, with my arms hooked under her legs, I was getting the deepest penetration possible. I gave her all I had on every thrust, as if I were trying to push my cock through her body and out her mouth. She started cumming again, just minutes after I entered her.

"Fuck me Baby, fuck me. That's so good. Your cock is so good. Mmmmmm, yes. Mmmmm, I'm cumming again. MMMMMMMM!"

All too soon I felt myself losing control. Normally, my first erection is good for about 30 minutes, and the second can least to nearly an hour. But here I was, 15 minutes into her pussy, and already getting ready to cum again. I tried to slow down, but that only increased the sensation of each deep stroke. I stopped for a second to catch my breath, and then resumed fucking. Despite the short break, I felt my eruption was on its way. So I stopped for a second and pulled out completely.

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOo!" she wailed.

"Turn over," I told her. "Get on your hands and knees."

She quickly complied, turning over and spreading her knees, her butt up in the air and her face pressed against the mattress. I delayed for a second, and then lowered my face to her ass. I kissed the small of her back, and the planted a long wet kiss on each of her ass cheeks. I pulled her cheeks apart and licked the crack of her ass, from her lower back to her vagina. I concentrated on her asshole for a second, swirling my tongue around and around the delicate rosebud as I contemplated whether to violate her ass. I decided that I was already too close to cumming, so that pleasure would have to wait for another day. I knelt behind her, put the head of my cock against her juicy lips, and pushed. I entered her with one deep stroke and started pumping.

"Oh, that's so good. Fuck me Baby, fuck me. Give me your cock. Fuck me."

Her pussy felt just as good as before, but I immediately recognized that I had much better control from this angle. I started slowly stroking in and out of her, and then gradually increased the pace.

"Uhn. Yes. Fuck me."

I pumped in and out of her. I mixed up the pace, fast and slow. I changed depth, first long deep strokes up to my balls, and then short strokes with little more than the head entering before pulling out again. She came two more times.

"Oh. Don't stop. Fuck me."

"You like it Baby?"

"Uhn. Yes lover, yes."

I pulled all the way out. I was getting close again.

"NO! Fuck me."

"Suck my dick Baby, suck it."

She turned toward me as I moved closer to her head. She took my dick in her mouth and started licking it.

"That's it Baby, taste my dick. Taste your juices all over my dick. Lick it Baby, lick it."

She moaned as she licked my dick,. "Mmmmmm. So good. So good."

"You like the taste of your pussy on my cock Baby?"

"Mmm. Yes."

I pulled away from her mouth and got behind her for the finale. I knew I only had a few minutes of fucking left before I would erupt, and I wanted to be in her pussy for those final strokes. I adjusted her position a little, pushing her butt down a few inches and moving her knees a few inches forward and closer together. This caused her ass to stick out farther, and the inside of her pussy to tighten slightly. I entered her slowly, allowing her pussy to lubricate my cock again, and started to slowly stroke, in and out. The sensation was tremendous, but I was ready for more.

I increased my tempo. I started fucking her faster and faster, long strokes all the way out and all the way in.

"Uhn. Uhn. Yes. Yes. Uhn. Ohhhhh."

"You like that Baby?"

"Uhn. Yes. Harder. Faster!"

"Get ready, Baby."

"Uhn. Yes. Uhn."

I grabbed her hips, my hands clutching her meaty flesh, the smell of sex invading my nostrils, the sound of our bodies smashing together drowning out the sound of the bed creaking against the onslaught of carnal energy.

"Uhn. Harder!"

I pounded faster and faster.

"Uhn. Yes. Uhn."

And then I felt it. That feeling of no turning back. The house could be on fire, or my wife could enter room, but nothing could stop the rush to the finish. I pounded faster and faster, feeling every nerve ending on fire.

"Harder!"

Faster and faster, I thrust in and out of her. My fingers were digging into her hips now. Our bodies were slamming together. She was thrusting back to meet my thrusts.

"Fill me. Fill me with your cum. Fill me up!"

I pumped faster and faster. The cum was boiling in my balls, my cock was harder than steel, every nerve was tingling.

"Come on Baby, fill me with your cum. I want your cum in my pussy. Fill me up!"

I thrust again and again. I was on the precipice. Deeper and deeper. Faster. My whole body wanted to cum. Harder.

"Uhn. UHN! MMMMMM! YES! FILL ME! FILL ME! I'M CUMMING!"

And then I erupted. The first blast felt like a fire hose had suddenly erupted from my groin as I splashed cum inside her pussy. That was followed by a second, and then a third blast, each almost as intense as the first. I slowed down. I let go of her hips, but kept thrusting shorter and shorter strokes. And then I collapsed on top of her.

"That was so good, lover. So good.!"

I was too spent to respond. I just laid on top of her, trying to catch my breath. After about ten minutes I got up to go turn on the shower. When I returned Veronica had rolled over onto her back, and I could see the cum oozing from her pussy. With one hand she was rubbing the cum into her clit, and with the other she was squeezing a nipple.

"Suck my other nipple. I think I can cum one more time."

I laid next to her and put her right nipple into my mouth. I sucked it somewhat lethargically while she diddled her clit and pinched the other nipple. In less than a minute she had another small orgasm.

"That was wonderful," she said. "I could get used to this. I am going to enjoy having you as my lover. I never realized how selfish Maria has been. No wonder she is smiling and laughing all the time. Now I have something to smile about."

We showered, then I returned to work, somewhat worse for the wear. All things considered, it was a very good lunch meeting. Too bad I could not account for those hours on my daily time records.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
833 Followers
12