The BBW Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

After several seconds she broke the kiss and took a step backward. Wearing nothing but her sandals I got my first really good luck at her mature, shapely beauty. Her skin was smooth and creamy white, nearly blemish-free and devoid of noticeable stretch marks. Her breasts were large, full and heavy, but they definitely pointed downward. Her smooth belly bulged as the eye traveled downward, and her hips and round ass flared out erotically. She had thick thighs that touched from knee to butt, and tapered to her sturdy knees and calves. She also had a full black bush between her legs, which is something that I am not too crazy about. In any event, she was precisely the type of woman that I find most desirable: A pear-shaped body with big boobs and an even bigger ass, supported by thick legs tapering to a delicate pair of feet. I thought to myself that if my wife looked as good in 10 years as Marisol does now, then I will indeed be a very lucky man.

Marisol stood a step away from me, looking hungrily in my direction, but making no move toward .me. I realized that now that she was nude she must have been expecting me to join her state of undress, so I finished taking off my shirt and then sat on the bed to remove my shoes and socks. I stood up and unbuckled my belt, and then removed my pants and underwear. Her eyes got even bigger when she saw my fully erect cock, and once I placed my clothes on the dresser she lunged toward me. Stepping out of her shoes, she kneeled in front of me and wrapped one hand around my cock and cupped my balls with the other hand. She licked the head and then the shaft, licking it like an ice cream cone. After a few minutes of licking she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around my cock, smearing her deep red lipstick all over the shaft.

After a minute or two of her oral ministrations, I realized that she was just not that good at giving head. She easily swallowed almost the entire shaft, but her pace or her pressure or something I could not define was just not working for me. Maybe she used too much hand, I don't know exactly what it was, but I was not really enjoying her blow job. Normally I would have given her instructions, but she spoke no English and I could not develop the thoughts in Spanish quickly enough to make the effort worthwhile. I moaned in appreciation however, but when I felt my hardness starting to dissipate, I realized that I had to stop her before I lost my erection completely and killed the moment we were otherwise enjoying. I started moaning a little louder, then grabbed two handfuls of her hair and forced my cock deeper in her mouth, searching for her throat. She started to gag, so I pulled out and released her hair. I reached for her arm, stood her up, and turned her so that her back was toward the bed. I then gently nudged her backward. She understood that I wanted her to lie on the bed. I wanted her to believe that her cocksucking skills had made me so hot for her that I had to have her immediately. Laying on her back, she spread her legs wide, confirming the success of my deception.

I climbed onto the bed, leaned over her, and placed my mouth on her right nipple. She gasped as I gently sucked, attempting to gauge her sensitivity, her tolerance, and her response. She placed her hands on the back of my head and started to moan, so I continued applying the same gentle pressure. The nipple was thick, firm, and smelled of a flowery perfume. After a few minutes I released the nipple and moved my mouth over to her other breast. The left nipple was just as rigid as the right. I sucked for several minutes, all while listening as her moans intensified and the pressure of her hands on the back of my head remained constant. I alternated from right to left and from left to right, gently sucking, applying no more pressure than was necessary to maintain her state of arousal.

I hungered for more, and I knew that she did too. I started kissing between her pillowy breasts, tracing a path with my lips across her soft, smooth and pleasantly fragrant belly until I reached her belly button. I paused for just a second to lick that area, readjusted my position on the bed, and then continued kissing downward. She was soft and smooth everywhere, a fleshy mound of mature femininity.

When I reached the upper edge of her pubic bush she gasped, and then started to panic.

"Que hachendo? No de' me beso en la chocha," she implored.

Apparently Veronica was correct, Marisol's husband never went down on her. She was in for a new experience today. Ignoring her pleas I kissed her bush, kissed the inside of her thighs, and then spread her lips, deeply inhaled her aroma, and planted a kiss right on the center of her wet pussy. I think that Marisol was in shock for a moment, but when I started licking up and down her juicy slit her hands returned to the back of my head as she pushed my face deeper into her pussy.

"Aye, que rico Papi, que rico!"

Doing my best to ignore the thick bush covering her fat mound, I licked her up and down over and over, sucking in her delicious juices as her pussy continued to flow. She squeezed my head between her thighs; I had to slap her ass to keep her from crushing my skull. But that pressure was replaced by her fingers digging into my scalp as she pushed my face deeper and deeper into her moist valley. I licked and licked, and then moved my attention an inch upward. Finding her clit, I sucked it into my mouth, trapped it between my lips, and started whipping it back and forth with the tip of my tongue. She exploded in climax.

"Aye Papi, uhmmmmmm! Chupa mi chocha! Chupa mi chocha Papi! Uhhhhmmmmmmmm!"

I continued licking and sucking. Most of my efforts were centered on her clit, but my tongue wandered to her slippery hole so that I could drain the juices freely flowing from within her. She came a second time and then a third, squeezing my head between her thighs and pulling my hair as if to steer my mouth while she climaxed. She relaxed momentarily after her third climax, so I used that opportunity to extricate myself from the vice-like grip of her thighs.

It was at that point that I noticed, for the first time, a buzzing sound emanating from the corner of the bedroom. Looking up I saw Veronica sitting in an upholstered chair, completely nude, her legs spread wide and her thighs draped over the arms of the chair, her head tilted backward, and her hands working a vibrator over her clit. Marisol's line of sight was blocked by the dresser, but from my position I had a clear view of Veronica obviously enjoying the performance so far.

My cock was harder than it had been at any point all day. I briefly thought about asking for a condom, and then decided against. Marisol was post-menopausal, so preventing pregnancy was not a consideration. I assumed that her husband had been her only sexual partner for over 30 years, so the risk of disease was negligible. And truthfully, I just did not want to wear one.

I crawled between her thighs, placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and pushed forward. It entered effortlessly. The warm, wet, buttery feeling of her pussy surrounding my cock was indescribable. I heard a sharp intake of breath, and then a low, steady moan coming from Marisol. Her hands closed behind my head, and her legs closed around my back. I sank into her soft flesh, luxuriating in the sensual pleasure of her soft silken skin, her warm cavern, her erect nipples, her beautiful face, and her throaty groans. She enveloped me in her arms and legs, her belly and breasts.

I held my cock in place deep inside of her, my weight supported by my elbows, as I ground my pubic bone against her clit. I held that position for about 30 seconds, savoring the feeling of her pussy and the sound of moans escaping the back of her throat. I then proceeded to withdraw, very slowly. I pulled all the way out of her, and then held my position again, this time with just the tip of my dick touching the edge of her moist lips. I held as long as could, fighting my own urges and the pressure of her calves trying to pull me downward.. After 10 seconds of holding out I entered her again, this time pushing all the way in and pulling all the way out. I started pumping in and out of her, firmly pushing long strokes of my cock deep inside and then all the way out of her deliciously hot pussy.

Her moans were replaced with a deep grunt on every downstroke.

"Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Uhn."

I adjusted my angle, and then adjusted again, finally finding the point where the head of my cock scraped her G-spt with every thrust. She trembled beneath me as the stimulation became more intense.

"Ayyyyyyyyy Pappiiiiiiiii! Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

She was far from the tightest pussy I had ever been in, but at this angle it did not matter. She was slick – the sheets were getting soaked – but the friction on the top of my shaft and all over the head was more than adequate. It felt as though my cock were getting harder and longer with every stroke. It felt thicker, too, expanding to fill her tunnel. My pleasure increased as I pushed and pulled in and out of her, stroking her G-spot with every thrust.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I realized that it was not that my cock getting bigger, but she was clenching her vaginal muscles in perfect rhythm with my thrusts that was causing her pussy to feel progressively tighter. Her muscles pulsed with every inward thrust, as though the slippery membranes were trying to grab my cock and hold it inside of her. The result was a warm, moist throbbing that tightened around my shaft with every stab into her. I fought the urge to pick up the pace, as I wanted to prolong the pleasure for both of us.

Marisol had numerous small orgasms as we continued fucking, but they seemed to be mere way points on the road to a massive climax that was building inside of her. I tried my best to control my own rising climax so that I did not arrive before her. I tried stopping momentarily, but each time I was met with heels pressed into my ass, fingers digging into my shoulders and her insistant cries.

"NOO Papi! De' me lo! De' me lo!"

I tried that a few times, but each time her persistence overcame my willpower. So I resorted to a very risky tactic. I started thinking non-sexual thoughts. The risk was that I could lose my erection. I would no doubt get another one, but the delay would be frustrating to both of us, and she might not reach the place she was trying so hard to get to. So I let my mind wander to the least sexual thing I could think of: work. For ten or fifteen seconds at a time I let my mind drift to the file sitting on my desk at the office, and when I had backed away from the edge of cumming by just enough, I returned my focus to Veronica's bedroom.

When my consciousness returned I heard the bed bouncing in rhythm with my thrusts and the simultaneous slapping of my crotch into Marisol's soft fleshy thighs. I heard her grunts and occasional squeals. I heard the sloshing sound of her juices being dislodged with every thrust of my cock into her dripping cavern. I heard the buzzing of Veronica's vibrator across the room, her ragged breathing and her deep moans. I smelled the aroma of womanly musk overpowering Marisol's perfume and the background floral scent of Veronica's bedroom. I smelled her breath, no longer minty fresh but not yet offensive, and wondered for a second how my breath was holding up. I felt the heat of her pussy, the velvety moist clamp that continued to squeeze my dick with every thrust. I felt the moisture seeping into the sheets. I felt Marisol's soft fleshy thighs pulling me into her warm embrace. I felt her belly quivering with every impact of my body against hers. I felt her heavy breasts beneath my hairy chest, her nipples stimulated by the friction of our moving bodies. I saw her beautiful face, her clear skin, her mouth twisting and contorting, her eyes squeezed shut. Her thick mane of dark hair spread across the pillow in an unruly mess.

And I felt my body as though it were on fire. Not the painful burning of actual flames, but every nerve ending on every inch of my skin tingling with pleasure, desire, and lust. As my consciousness returned I felt the inferno starting in my groin, radiating to the tips of my fingers and toes, and exploding in my brain. I felt it building, faster than I could control. I felt Marisol squeezing me tighter, heard her moans getting louder, which caused my inferno to race out of control even faster. I wondered for a second if she were ready to reach her peak yet, and knowing that I had only a split second to decide if I would ride this wave of pleasure to the end, I retreated once again to the office. I cleared my thoughts of pleasure, revisited my otherwise mundane daily schedule, and let the fire ebb.

I repeated this process three or four more times, but after another fifteen minutes of fucking through intermittent mental side trips to the office, I noticed that Marisol's climax was no longer building. My out of body forays were not only prolonging my release, but they were also prolonging Marisol's. I switched to a different technique. I moved my hips forward a fraction of an inch, just enough to change the angle of my cock entering her pussy. This angle provided less friction, but I hoped that it would allow me to maintain my focus on Marisol for her benefit. I started fucking her faster and harder, to make up for the decrease in friction. I also began paying attention to her tits again, alternately sucking each nipple for several seconds at a time. My strategy worked. Her moans steadily increased in volume and the shudders I felt from each of her small orgasms were increasing in frequency and intensity.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Si' Papi, si'! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Aye, que rico! De me lo Papi! Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

I felt my own orgasm building as well. The tingling in my body was getting stronger and stronger, each wave seeming to ignite more and more nerve endings.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Si! Si! Si! Si! Si! Si! Aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!"

I was just a few seconds behind her. I could have cum at exactly the same instant, but I felt that just a little more time and I would reach an even higher peak. I continued thrusting in and out of her, even as I felt her growing slack beneath me. As she slackened, I felt my climax diminishing slightly. Without even thinking, I became just a little bit selfish. I adjusted my angle one final time, put her calves on my shoulders, and started thrusting with long deep strokes as hard and as fast as I could. I felt the wave returning. I felt it grow. I slammed into her, over and over, rocking my weight against her thick legs, thrusting my cock in and out of her hot pussy, this angle providing maximum depth for additional stimulation, and maximum tightness without the necessity of her clenching. I thrust in and out, in and out, deeper and harder with every thrust. Her heavy legs provided just enough resistance to my thrusts as I grabbed and squeezed her butt cheeks, thrusting deeper and harder, faster and faster. Finally, I felt the valve open as a torrent of cum raced from my balls, up the shaft, and spraying the inside of her pussy. The first massive jet was quickly followed by a second, a third, and then a fourth spurt.

I removed her legs from my shoulders and collapsed on top of her. I heard Veronica click off her vibrator, and all three of us panting. I felt Marisol's heart beating beneath her breast, thumping against my ear seemingly in a race with my own heartbeat. No one said anything for several minutes.

I did not intend to lose control. I am no longer young, and Marisol is nearly ten years older than me. She is clearly not in the best physical condition. I planned to be gentle with her, maintaining control at all times, but in the heat of the moment my composure slipped. In the last minute of our union I had put my own needs ahead of hers. I could not help myself, and I seriously wondered if there was anything I could have done differently. But it all felt so good, I simply could not stop myself.

Marisol and I continued to lie motionless. The aroma of our sexual fluids had finally overpowered Veronica's air freshener and almost become a fourth presence in the room. I was enjoying the aroma and her heartbeat immediately beneath me. Finally, Veronica got up and said, "I'm going to the guest bathroom to get cleaned up. You two can use my bathroom. There are fresh towels on the vanity."

I rolled off Marisol and laid next to her. Neither of us moved for several minutes. I heard Veronica's footsteps as she walked down the hall. I heard her turn on the shower without closing the bathroom door. I heard her pee and then flush the toilet. And then I heard her open and close the shower door.

Finally, I started to get up, but Marisol grabbed my arm. "Otra vez, por favor. De me lo. Otra vez te quiero," she said. I didn't think that I could do it again, but I felt that I had to try. This woman had not had sex in nearly seven years, and she chose me to end her dry spell. But I needed a few more minutes of recovery time, and then adequate stimulation to get another erection.

I am sure that she would have given me another blow job, but I was just as sure that her technique had not improved since she last sucked my cock less than an hour ago. I looked down at her pussy, which was a cum-soaked mess. Cum was flowing out of her hole, down her crotch, and soaking the sheets beneath her. I was looking at one of the biggest wet spots I had ever seen in my entire life. Her thick bush had captured a substantial amount of our fluid as well. It was matted with globs of my sperm and her juices.

Normally I do not mind going down on a used pussy, so long as I am the one that used it already. But most women I know are shaved, and so they do not retain so much of my cum. How ironic, I thought. I love oral sex, either giving or receiving, and yet here I was trying to avoid both. Nonetheless, I got between her legs with my ass in the air and face in her pussy, and started licking. I fingered her pussy with one hand , and stroked my cock with the other. I licked and fingered her for about 5 minutes, just long enough for my cock to start getting hard again.

Once I had a "semi" that I was pretty confidant would retain its rigidity until I was fully inside her, I backed my face up and got in position to enter Marisol again. Before I could enter her, however, she turned over and got on all fours.

"De me lo," she said.

I knew what she wanted and I was more than happy to oblige her. I knelt behind her and then bent over to kiss her the cheeks of her lovely fat ass. This is why I love sex in the afternoon, I thought to myself. So many women, especially BBW, have body image issues and refuse to have sex with the lights on. But there is no darkness in the daytime, and nothing to stop me from enjoying the visual sensation of her big beautiful ass. Her two creamy smooth, softly rounded globes of flesh seemed to smile sideways at me as she jiggled into position. I let my hands roam all over her cheeks, and by the time that I was done caressing her ass flesh my erection was standing proudly.

I rubbed the head up down her wet slit as she moaned Once I had the head centered against her opening I pushed forward. My cock entered her pussy easily. Our combined fluids were so prodigious that there was no resistance whatsoever. I put my hands on her hips and started rocking back and forth.

"Que rico, Papi, que rico."

Fluids were sloshing all around as I stabbed her pussy over and over. Each thrust seemed to cause another splash on my groin. My balls were soaked in fluid, and there was a stream of juice running down each of her thighs. The aroma intensified as I continued stirring her honey pot.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers