The BBW Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
836 Followers

"MMMMMM Papi, de me lo. De me lo!"

She took her weight off her hands, lowered her face and shoulders to the bed, and reached with one hand to play with her clit. She pinched and twisted a nipple with the other.

I started pumping her faster, thrusting harder and deeper with each stroke. I realized my earlier fears about her fitness were unfounded. She was a thoroughbred, willing to be ridden hard. I squeezed a handful of ass flesh in each hand and started pounding her, my body smacking against her thighs and ass with every forceful thrust. Her moans intensified, and I felt the tingling starting to spread from my balls to the base of my skull. Normally my first orgasm cums after a relatively shorter period of time, and the second takes much longer to achieve. The pattern was reversed today. I could feel my orgasm building, and I knew that I had only a few more minutes to give Marisol her's. I increased my tempo, thrusting fast and hard, long deep strokes that caused her ass cheeks to jiggle with every thrust. Her fingers were busy on her clit and nipple while I thrust into her with animalistic intensity.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnn"

With that grunt I knew that she had crossed a threshold and would be cumming in seconds also. I dug my fingers into her soft flesh and rocked her hips backward with every one of my forward thrusts. The smack smack smack of our bodies smashing together was echoing throughout the house. I imagined that Veronica must be feeling the house shake in her shower.

I made no effort to prolong either of our climaxes. Marisol grunted with every thrust I gave her. I quickly felt the first wave of fire singing my brain. I continued pumping, the smacking of our bodies and Marisol's grunting the only sounds I was registering. Finally, I felt the switch turn to on and a wave of fire burst from my balls, up my shaft, and through the head, exploding into Marisol.

"AYYYYYYYYY PAPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" she screamed. We had climaxed within seconds of one another.

It is unlikely that I had any more cum after my first ejaculation less than thirty minutes ago, but the feeling was just as intense, just as pleasurable. The release was just as complete. I collapsed on Marisol's ass, completely drained.

"You two kids sure hit it off, I see," Veronica chirped from the doorway, wrapped in a towel. "Are we through or will you be here the rest of the afternoon? Rates go up after 4, you know. Continental breakfast available from 6-9. Check out time is 11am. All major credit cards accepted."

For once I was too tired to respond.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
836 Followers